I started thinking about this during the thread Evidence for the super natural. At first it felt a bit immature and science-fiction-y to just rattle off something like "Oh it's easy, ghosts and angels and everything is real, it is just made out of ✨dark matter✨" I keep circling back to it though, and feel like there could be something to it. I'm going to open up with some quotes about what physics is currently grappling with on the subject:           My point here is that science is perfectly willing to admit that there is an overwhelming amount of something going on that we have as yet no means to directly measure, even despite a hefty investment of time and resources. The only verifiable evidence is galactic-scale gravitational effects, so is its existence just a guess in order to mathematically explain how we think gravity should behave? I'll take it on faith though that they know what they are talking about.   The next point then is this: So yes, galaxies exist, but there is clearly a lot of other nuance going on, as evidenced by life itself. And yes, dark matter interacts with galaxies, but is it really too much to assume that there could be entire intricate worlds made out of it, completely outside of what can be scientifically proven as "real"?