Ladies and gentlemen, it is time to put aside all grievances past and present if but temporarily for the purpose of this thread when posting here.    We are in a global crisis now with the coronavirus. Panic buying, lack of access to goods, limitations on movement, and unequal medical care for everyone are but a few of the many things affecting all of us. The food, service, and retail industries are going to be hit hard. There aren't enough tests and some people are not recognizing that this is a serious issue for others if not necessarily for them due to the folly of youth.    Some of us may even worry that us individually or those we know and care about are directly affected.    This thread has been created with the express purpose of requesting for any help and making offers for what we can give to each other in this time of crisis.   If you post here, the first thing I ask is do not talk about theories of its origin, no conspiracies, no politics, no religious condemnations. Muslim, Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Taoist, Sikh; Democrat, Republican, Labour, Tory; black, white, yellow, red, brown; rich, poor, middle class--we are all humans and must put aside these false dichotomies separating us because all of us are affected.   General updates about your country or location can be posted in this other thread instead:      If you are posting in this thread, I ask you to please, please offer what you can to others who don't know what they can ask for or that someone care enough to give something, be it comfort or a donation.   I also ask that we humble ourselves to be able to ask each other for help too.    What I have been offering others around me are emotional support having been a therapist and peer counselor, and have given people some basic techniques from my qigong health practices. One person I know is now thinking about holding group sessions for Fragrant qigong if there is interest in their location.    Here is what I, the user known as Earl Grey, will offer others:   - Possible connections to other people who can help through referral, via connecting digitally or locally - Peer counseling and limited teaching - Akashic readings   If any of you would like to request help or let others know what you can offer, please post here.    Remember: we are human beings and this is planet earth--if we still can't get our shit together in a crisis, then how can we do that when we are in far more comfortable and ideal circumstances?