Hey everyone, I want to bring up a subject which isn't mentioned very often in the Occult world, weather magick. It is usually overlooked and underappreciated by many practitioners, it is my personal belief that if man had not learned how to "dance the rains" we would have gone extinct long ago. There are many stories throughout Chinese history of gifted individuals who have influenced the weather for a variety of reasons, especially warfare. I have walked the path of a Weathermancer for the best part of twelve years, I study these traditions all across the globe, I am well versed in Mayan and Aztec nature manipulation but I have settled with Taoist Weather Magick. I have found that this system resonates with me. Has anyone else here read the brilliant book "Daoist Weather Magic and Feng Shui" by Professor Johnson? If not, I urge you to check it out. It provides a detailed account of many methods and techniques used for summoning different weather patterns. Has anyone had experience with this art? Please feel free to share.