It is absolutely not my place to make this statement; therefore I choose to anyway, out of affection for TDB.   There was a recent post that a member is "under review for making disparaging, insulting and belittling comments to members and staff in multiple topics..."    Of course I couldn't know what may have been said to staff or members in PM - but I read all of the member's posts, starting back in April, in multiple topics. In some posts he was disparaging, insulting and belittling, yes; but no more so than what others were to him, and actually the others began down that insulting path first - as his opinions are very contrary to theirs.   I have no knowledge of the subject matter at hand (either side of it, nor do I care to ever read in those threads again) and that's totally beside my point and concern.   Please take care in deciding who's opinions are welcome here and who's are not. If there are clear violations of the TOS, do what you must, swiftly and without hesitation. But when a call may be more subjective - to protect this or that (idea or member) - kindly pause to consider if what you feel needs protection in the first place - actually does.     Ruling the country is like cooking a small fish...   No reply necessary; but any are welcome. That's all, thanks for reading. (-: