On Monday there are some new meditations to try.  We've gone through Barry Long's which is excellent for teaching the mind to be quieter and opening the heart.  This week Kim Walsh's very pleasant trip Hypnosis for Happiness & Contentment.  Next weeks lets be productive.  Part of being productive isn't listening to long inductions.  So here are 2 short ones.   A morning and an evening meditation on setting your day right.    I've played Evening Inventory Meditation (11 minutes) for years, its by My Meditation Station, a great podcast.  Nice short induction and instead escaping your problems, you recall and face them.  Make mental notes to apologize and do better.    Morning Meditation Setting Intentions (11 min) is a newer addition.  Lina Grace has a beautiful voice that is a pleasure to listen to.  The battle for productivity is one that pits our now self- who prefers instant gratification, against our future self- who wants grow and thrive.  This meditation has you imagine fast forwarding to the evening and feeling good about all you'll accomplish, helping to focus you on getting things done.    Do one, do two, do none.. let me know what you think..   Evening_Inventory_Meditation.mp3 MORNING_MEDITATION_Setting_Intentions_1.mp3