I had a shortwave radio many years ago, and couldn't get good reception because I lived in a double tiered home. So I draped a copper wire outside the window and hooked it up to a tree.   After awhile, the rain and cold coming through the window space the wire was placed though became an annoyance.   So I smashed the window down, and it semi-crushed the wire, which caused interference for the radio.   So I decided I would incorporate this wire with my meditation.   Intuitively, I taped the end to top of my crown, eventually to 3rd eye lol then mingmen.= all uncomfortable   Finally just sat on the coiled end under perineum.   Soon after doing this, my Kundalini erupted.   Over the years I did it on and off- wasn't sure if it was placebo effect or not.   Recently I have been deploying it again, and the results lead me to believe it is a good practice to use it. The results are astounding.   Careful with lightening if connecting it to a tree   The root system gives you Yi, but the grounding isn't really there- thus trees get hit by lightening all the time, and if you are under one, you get cooked.