Yes, I am sure he is real. I flew all the way to China to see if he was real. I have built negative ion generators, and know everything about them. Jiang striped down to his underwear to demonstrate he did not have any device on him. Dr. Feng Jiang knows there are a magicians, and charlatans, that is why he goes out of his way to demonstrate that he is able to produce this effect with just his body. One dead give away from someone using a device is how they limit their movement. With a device the user needs to remain standing, and are only insulated by the rubber of the shoes. If someone with a device on sits down or touches the desk with the other hand, the charge will not build up and there will be no effect. With a real Qi user they can touch the patient with one hand, and shock them with the other hand, since the Qi energy is internal.   I got to see more videos that are not made publicly available, while I was there. I saw psychokinesis, electrogenesis, and telekinesis, Dr. Feng Jiang and his doctors can do everything other genuine Qi gong users can do.   I did not know about his name change. I will have ti ask him next time I see him, or his students.