Its been awhile since I've been doing Healing Tao stuff.  I'll still run the orbit sometimes, but its always felt like more of a nerve/physical mantra, ie like a ball is rolling up and down along my spine and front rather then what some describe as the 'real' MCO which is a more powerful phenomena.  Worthwhile, but after years, its not the kundaliniesque experience it should be.  Note, I tend to be energy insensitive though.    I think following the writing in Higher Existence https://highexistence.com/the-wim-hof-method-revealed-how-to-consciously-control-your-immune-system/ you can take the practice pretty far.  They used to have a 25% off coupon.    This morning I was thinking of how I do the Wim Hof Breathing.  It's fast yet deep.  Some describe it as hyperventilating, but I consider it slower then that and ofcourse controlled.    When I concentrate on first expanding my stomach once it 'inflates' my attention moves to my lower ribs and I like to feel them expand a bit, then I fill up my upper chest, which tends to arch my back a little and spread my shoulders.  I try not to 'pressurize' much.  Keep it full without adding.    Taunt but not uncomfortable.    The out breath is quick and natural.  Letting it go naturally without pushing out the last of it.  What ever releases normally.   On the last breath of the series I'll mentally try to keep a little more air in on the release, not by much, but a little.  I'm about 2 or 2 1/2 seconds a breath including a tiny pause at the end to feel relaxed.  That's how I do it, other may be a little different.   Learning to breath that deep has helped me on another practice, Silent Grounds Yogic Breathing.   I'm comfortable with there 8in 24hold 16out cycle and have started with the 8 32 16.  After 8 or 9 repetitions tends to start feeling uncomfortable, but I'm getting used to it.  And its a 56 second breath cycle!  
Maybe by the middle of the year I'll be able to do the 12 48 24 cycle (or beyond).  Then I won't have to do Wim Hof at all.  I can just find a cave and hibernate for the winter.