I am wondering if anyone else has practiced this system? Specifically, I am referring the the Chi Kung for Health Series by Sifu Terry Dunn.   I have been practicing qigong for about 7 years now. I have dabbled in a number of styles of qigong, but mostly have stuck to the basics.   I tried the Flying Phoenix system about 2 years ago, and for some reason the breathing sequence just didn't feel right for me. So, I discontinued.   However, about 6 weeks ago, I scheduled a private conversation with Sifu Dunn to discuss the system. I was prepared with a number of questions. The conversation cleared a few things up that I was not quite clear on regarding the practice. Sifu Dunn was very informative and displayed genuine enthusiasm for this style of qigong, BTW.   Then, I gave this system another try. It rocks! I hesitate to discuss a Qigong system I have only practiced for 6 weeks, however, I think this is worth a post. Also, I have an 7 year frame of reference.   Flying Phoenix is seriously the most powerful qigong I have practiced. For me, it generates so much qi, that I have to limit how much I do per day, as my body is still getting used to the amount of energy created with this practice.   The secret sauce here is the breathing sequences to begin each exercise. Master Dunn told me he had to get permission from his master to teach these methods. The breathing, followed by the movements of the system have provided quite astounding effects for me.   So, I am throwing this out to see if anyone else has experience with this system. If yes, I would appreciate any comments.   Thanks...