Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Hopi prophecy about thetaobums ranking

So we are situated between largely female audiences sites :)

146654 5gum.com ~8,977 U.S. monthly people. The site is popular among a younger, very slightly female biased group.

146655 moblog.net ~8,976 U.S. monthly people. The site is popular among a largely female group.

146656 thetaobums.com ~8,976 U.S. monthly people. The site appeals to a HH income up to $60k, middle aged, mostly male, college educated audience.

146657 junowebmail.com ~8,976 U.S. monthly people. The site appeals to a HH income up to $60k, rather female audience.

146658 handbagsworld.com ~8,976 U.S. monthly people. The site is popular among a more African American, heavily female audience.

and slightly more popular than handbag world!

ROFLMAF

(NICE new avatar btw)

I bow to the ever victorious one seated on a throne of exalted technology.

I seem to have entered into a mindstream of aikido today. Mindstream meaning an awareness of karma's and phenomena associated with beings that practice aikido.

I see aikido as an expedient resolution to the new level of war that is possible, and that the hopi's wisdom about the gourd of ashes is not to be misunderstood.

Namo Darma

Namo Sangha

Namo Buddha

So about that prophecy... wasn't the number 144,000???

http://www.quantcast.com/thetaobums.com

So we proudly serve 0.0009% of the world's internet traffic, up 34% from a month or so ago... so we should hit the 144k soon! :lol:

Yoda,

Congratulate to Taobum achievement ! Can you explain more about the result ? Give some back ground about this forum. Could you please give some comparable review about the other Dao / Tao related forum (eg. healing XX, ) ? Thank you very much !

Kathyli,

Thanks... passing handbagworld was a real rush!!! :lol:

The taobum group was originally formed on the healingtaousa.com forum which is still in existence and Michael Winn posts directly on that site. I was part of that but wasn't the first to hit the scene... it got a little bit claustrophobic there as really the group didn't have an affiliation to any one school or teacher and everyone desired to break away. Perhaps it was karma, the law of attraction, etc but one day the healingtaousa.com site crashed and Sean had the inspiration to start taobums.com which he then changed to thetaobums.com. Getting rid of Ron Jeremy who was losing his groove was the next step and it was all history from there!! While I like to think that Sean has passed on to cyber-immortality, I still remember him as a great man!!

Your pal,

Yoda

http://www.quantcast.com/thetaobums.com

So we proudly serve 0.0009% of the world's internet traffic, up 34% from a month or so ago... so we should hit the 144k soon! :lol:

Great! If it continues this way, in just 40 months we'll occupy 109% of internet traffic.

Or am I a bit tired? :blink::lol:

Sign in to follow this