kr4zyac3

Yin eyes v.s third eye

Does anyone know the difference between yin eyes v.s the third eye? I heard that the yin eyes is not the same as the third eye. Yin eyes see ghost mostly and the third eye can see both ghost and gods. Is that true?

• Like 1

Does anyone know the difference between yin eyes v.s the third eye? I heard that the yin eyes is not the same as the third eye. Yin eyes see ghost mostly and the third eye can see both ghost and gods. Is that true?

The real question is... what do you want to see? And then... how can you get to see it? Everything else is the long way around.

• Like 1

I think it's refered to as yin eye vs yang eye. Mak Tin Si had a few good posts about that basically that having an open yin eye sux... being on the same wavelength with ghosts drains your vitality. Elizabeth Haich talks about that in "Initiation"... some of the channelers who established the basic knowledge set of the new age movement lost their mojo over time and then lose their genuine abilities and then get caught pouring homemade slime over themselves in seances. :lol:

Why do you want to see ghosts anyway?

If you practise in the REAL taoism lineage, you will see deities one day when you reach the level anyway. I can tell you that even some of my stage2 and 3 students did saw deiteis too.

I think it's refered to as yin eye vs yang eye. Mak Tin Si had a few good posts about that basically that having an open yin eye sux... being on the same wavelength with ghosts drains your vitality. Elizabeth Haich talks about that in "Initiation"... some of the channelers who established the basic knowledge set of the new age movement lost their mojo over time and then lose their genuine abilities and then get caught pouring homemade slime over themselves in seances. :lol:

Hi the purpose in my posting is to get some more sources for posterity purposes, I always do my research before posting. I also wish for people to have a more balanced and practical view of things.

What references or sources are cited for this new age channeling points you mention?

I do not doubt the information that you give. I have heard of various methods new agers have used.

Do you have a taoist source and reference for the energetic vampyrism caused by ghosts.

This would be much appriciated! Thank You.

Hi the purpose in my posting is to get some more sources for posterity purposes, I always do my research before posting. I also wish for people to have a more balanced and practical view of things.

What references or sources are cited for this new age channeling points you mention?

I do not doubt the information that you give. I have heard of various methods new agers have used.

Do you have a taoist source and reference for the energetic vampyrism caused by ghosts.

This would be much appriciated! Thank You.

But don't stop there. Once you get the source, ask that source where they got their ideas too. When the source points to their own source, follow that up as well. Just keep going until you reach the true source.

It's turtles all the way down.

• Like 1

Goldisheavy,

It's turtles all the way down.

I thought they were elephants!?! :lol:

Afromojo,

Elizabeth Haich was an early western yoga teacher and she said that she got her insight from personal experience with channeling and the whole spiritualism movement. She began her spiritual career communing with dead grandmothers, predicting the future, diagnosing and treating diseases, etc, etc. She said that just because many mediums and psychics were later caught doing corny things like pouring slime on themselves doesn't mean that at some point they weren't legitimate channelers earlier on. She said that it's a total dead end street and is detrimental to the channeler in the long run. When I look at Madame Blavatsky's photo I think that there's something unhealthy going on there and I am inclined to believe Haich's assessment has a lot of applicability.

But then again, Esther Hicks, has been channeling Abraham for a very long time is very happy and productive, a best seller, inspired The Secret, has helped millions, etc... so maybe it depends who and what one is channeling...

I've been in touch with Mak Tin Si on this subject plus I've been through all this on a personal level recently with my Kunlun practice... which lead to some channeling of my own!! :blink: I never got to the point where he/she/it/they/?? would speak through me, but it could move my head yes and no, share emotions, etc. I didn't think to try a Ouija board during this time but I'm sure I could have worked it fine.

I'm of the opinion that my channeling was detrimental to myself and my family but I really can't say if that's the case for others. Maybe it's a question of who one is channeling and I just fell in with a bad apple?

I originally thought I was sensing, seeing, feeling angels and gods and it was pretty exciting plus I was becoming more "relaxed" and "otherworldly". Now I think I was just dealing with ghosts and they were draining me hence the relaxation!! :lol: Can't have inner conflicts without energy, huh?

Always take it to the turtles!!

Your pal,

Yoda

For Yoda --

Even people who have mastered the heaven-eye (so call third eye) they do not have the self-talking or self-moving or whatever guidiance thingy inside their body. It is just for "seeing". The self-moving, self-talking or self-giving advice thingy is just possession (ghosts of course), which really drains out your energy and you then become their slave... (but some people are happy to be their slave, how weird!)

I am posting this because I heard from a person that there is a difference between a yin eyes and a heaven eye so I just want to verify. I originally thought that the yin eyes were just another name for the heaven eye.

It's my understanding that the yin eye sees ghosts and the yang eye sees gods and immortals.

My intention in posting is to share information I have gleaned over the years, and compare it to some of the posts I found doing searches on the forum that apply to the situation.

Okay so to get yin eye, one simply runs down ones physical, and emotional bodies very low. This leaves some aspect of oneself that is sensitive to spirits at a stronger influence because its energy level is high.

Then to get yang eye, one must have to increase that aspect of oneself the energy of I am not sure what to call it yet, so that one can see higher vibratory spirits.

I have information regarding channelling and it will take some time for me to condense it all, and post it.

Even bad teachers we learn from, in fact sometimes we see the misteaks they make more, it helps us to refine our concepts of wu wei so we can glean the actual experiences of things without judgement.

Did anybody ever try putting a color filter in front of the third eye? :lol:

Are there any tri-sunglasses? :D Would at least be a great joke article. B)

Well that would explain things. Guess I'm gonna go get a FU or 2.

Var, if your students need a case study;-)

I read that post. Pretty good. But...

The multi-level shielding AND raising energy body vibrational frequency are keys. But for someone to play around before they raise the energy body vibrational frequency through time & effort energy practice is asking for trouble. A person must do cultivation for their shields to be anything but a joke (on them). A simple meditation will not accomplish this and for someone to think that all they have to do is a simple meditation is pure nonsense - disembodied liars? Hello.

The multi-level shielding AND raising energy body vibrational frequency are keys. But for someone to play around before they raise the energy body vibrational frequency through time & effort energy practice is asking for trouble. A person must do cultivation for their shields to be anything but a joke (on them). A simple meditation will not accomplish this and for someone to think that all they have to do is a simple meditation is pure nonsense - disembodied liars? Hello.

I agree I hear of daoist who do this and it requires a lot of concentration.

Also there are certain sensations that they feel or vibratory qualities they look for before trusting information from a spirit.

Way beyond anything anyone would know who begins something like that.

I'd like to know how, after the fact. I'm already in an extremely bad situation since I've been compromised so badly.

I'd like to know how, after the fact. I'm already in an extremely bad situation since I've been compromised so badly.

Find a teacher and study with them. In the meantime, until you find your teacher, pray.

For Yoda --

Even people who have mastered the heaven-eye (so call third eye) they do not have the self-talking or self-moving or whatever guidiance thingy inside their body. It is just for "seeing". The self-moving, self-talking or self-giving advice thingy is just possession (ghosts of course), which really drains out your energy and you then become their slave... (but some people are happy to be their slave, how weird!)

Is there a cure?

I have a friend who is hearing voices. Psychiatrist of cos give him medicines but it's not much use. When he start cultivating or practice (mostly chanting) the voice will fight back and make 'war' with him, preventing him from successfully cultivating. They will 'claim' to be devas or gods and is 'judging' him.

He did visit some lamas and teachers and they told him they are ghosts and ignore them and continue practice but it is very hard for him.

That must be awful for your friend. What's even more awful is all the confusing advice!

It's very possible he would have been accepted as some kind of shaman in other places - although this doesn't help at all - does it?

He probably feels awful - thinking no-one else "hears" voices apart from him. Like the folks that smell sounds and attribute colours to numbers and things. Or the people with phantom limbs. Or the people who can read on lips. Or the blind guy that echo-locates like a dolphin (by clicking - look it up).

Maybe if we could all relax our ideas of what is 'normal' sensory perception that would be a step forward;-)

Seriously, lots and lots of fun research on this stuff. Helping blind people 'see' with touch (their 'visual brain centres' light up on MRI indicating to everyone else that they 'really are seeing' :-P

I know that it's confusing!

Which is why you (ok, maybe just me then;-)) have to sort though all the stuff! Thanks for the link - which is one thing amongst many. It may or may not be the case.

xabir2005,

Tell him to get another teacher who can make them leave!!

Your pal,

Yoda