Sign in to follow this  
Pietro

caging the wild

In a thread I asked Cat if she could bring out the RJ in her. And she did.

Everybody enjoyed it, and Max called us fool, claiming that Cat actually is RJ. Under a fake identity.

For those who don't know, this discussion board was once inhabited by a wild man who used as
nome de plume
Ron Jeremy. He would SPEAK IN CAPS LOCK, mispell everything, make a lot of innuendo, or very vulgar claims, and still manage to have a lot of insights in his posts.

He was pretty much universally loved and suffered.

Eventually he crossed the line; he offended the webmaster girlfriend, and was kicked off.

Leving aside those historical data that are necessary to bring everybody up to speed. What I find interesting was that:

We all seem to like a bit of wilderness, provided it is not too much. It is a bit like having a zoo, or a park. We want to see the wild beasts. We want to see the lion roar. But then we want to go back to our safe and secure life. I am not saying this is wrong. I am just observing. So far.

Then I notice two other thread. Both about sex drive. One on how to increase female sex drive, and the other how to increase male sex drive. I like it because it looks quite balanced. :)

And then when you read the threads it looks like the people who suffer from low sex drive are quite normal. I mean they don't have much desire for sex, but from the vague description they are not described as being disabled by this.

And I go hmmmmm.

And I think of RJ, of Cat.

:)

I think we forget that disfunction of all types is so normal. We find out that we are not average and get all spooked about it making our lack of "normalcy" worse. In the end, if we were not disfunctional in some way, we wouldn't be normal. Don't we all say, "I don't want to be average", but most of us strive at least subconsciously toward the middle of that bell curve.

I think we forget that disfunction of all types is so normal. We find out that we are not average and get all spooked about it making our lack of "normalcy" worse. In the end, if we were not disfunctional in some way, we wouldn't be normal. Don't we all say, "I don't want to be average", but most of us strive at least subconsciously toward the middle of that bell curve.

I find it quite intruiguing that it is always the other that are protesting for how someone is. At least in those examples. Not the guy with the low sex drive, not the girl with the low sex drive, not the RJ with the high sex drive. We all must behave and have just the right amount of sex drive. The dick must stand on attention when needed, and not get in the way for the rest. A women must be damp in the right moment. And please only then. And no swearing.

Yeah, and if the man or the woman is not "ready to go" at a heartbeats notice then it is "disfunction". We place an incredible amount of stress upon ourselves to emulate what we PERCEIVE to be "normal". I suppose it is for marketing reasons that we are particularly stressed about sex. What if instead we, as humans in this century, were consumed with growing the most kickass pea or being the best neighbor? Don't get me wrong, I love sex. But it sucks that we place expectations upon ourselves that are unrealistic.

I think there is great insight in this thread.

One time I had a friend who was very wild. I loved hanging out with him. We'd go around and he'd make passes at all the women, eat things that he saw out around the office, talk to anyone about anything. I was very attracted to his uninhibited behavior, but I was also scared. I mean, I didn't feel safe. I felt like something bad might happen to me. Nothing bad happened, but that's the thing. We want to be uninhibited, but we don't want to pay the price of admission.

Every time he'd snag some cake off the conference room table or some such in the office, I'd get nervous thinking someone will notice and yell at us.

Edited by goldisheavy

Sign in to follow this