neimad

See you around

hey all,

im bailing later this week to do some travelling up the north coast of australia (and onwards as far as i make it...) working on permaculture and organic properties trading work for experience, food and accomodation. i have no set time frame of travel. i have no girlfriend. i have no job. i have nothing tying me down. but i do have room for plenty of adventure.

i am looking forward to a lot of free time, in nature and without urban living distractions.

i have loaded my bag up with us much education material (in the form of a few books and many 'manuals' i made from tearing the relevant info from existing books) as possible, aswell as a multimedia player full of video clips (yoga, rmax stuff, hikuta stuff, breakdancing stuff... hopefully get some feldenkreis from a friend too) and audio spiritual classes (as well as a shitload of music).

i have a lot to work on and already have a regular daily practice that can easily be expanded upon.

i doubt i'll have much internet access along the way so will probably not post again for some time.

just thought i'd write this up when i'm doing not much else. i'll be heading off on friday....

p.s. grandtrinity.... keep working on cheng hsin and go see peter ralston if you get a chance. i am loving this work so much and really beginning to understand a lot about relaxation and effortless power already. it feels magnificent to walk down a road relaxed....... after walking for some time (can only walk slow but i am getting quicker) all your joints begin to warm up and it feels lovely.

i am learning more about my body and the universe every day and feel that all the practices i have drawn to me can only enhance this ever expanding awareness. it will be interesting to see what happens when i really practice with some dedication and diligence (i am pretty slack here in this lazy environment).

Neimad, you nomad,

Bon voyage!

Thanks for being such a free spirit. It reminds me of when I was young and spontaneously set out on the Road. It is truly inspiring.

Hell .... you are probably long gone by now and won't even be reading this. My thoughts are with you anyhow. Travel far. Experience deep. Relish the world. Balance the Tao.

You may meet Bilbo Baggins on the Road, as he is fond of adventures. His quotes on adventuring:

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo,

going out of your door.

You step into the Road

and, if you don't keep your feet,

there's no knowing where

you might be swept off to."

~ Bilbo Baggins ~

Again,

"It is late.

The Road is long.

It is time."

~Bilbo Baggins~

Again,

"The Road goes ever on and on

Down from the door where it began.

Now far ahead the Road has gone,

And I must follow, if I can,

Pursuing it with eager feet,

Until it joins some larger way

Where many paths and errands meet.

And whither then? I cannot say."

~Bilbo Baggins~

Bilbo Baggins, that mad Taoist saint. Sometimes I think I hear him singing on the Road outside my door in the middle of a Moon-swept night.

Enjoy.

-Zenwind.

Neimad! Dude, we'll miss you! You're contributions are always thoughtful and unique. Please come back after your adventure and tell us of your travels. But most of all, have fun and keep up your deep meditations and contemplations into the mysteries of Life and Love. You're the man. :)

Cheers,

Sean.

Wow. Sounds like a serious trip. Have fun!. Don't forget to come back and write it all up for us stay at home types (that could be a good read!)

Cheers

I will not miss you. Or anyone these days, for that matter. When you start to enter the tao you just dont care what other people are doing.

I am extremely impressed with Peter Ralston too, I am very glad to have found out about him. His principles will help with kettle/clubbels too...

Your not eating of grain shows in your personality. Props to the Bigus!

They show us the way to heaven.

Coincidence: reading a book, the other day called "road to heaven" about chinese hermits (fucken awsome book) they talked about walking fast and how thats an awesome chi gong...although it sounds easy it is infinitely complex as you can imagine to simply walk, although easy at the same time...the best hermits live in the cities.

Be safe and be 1 with chaos, creativity and cosmic consciousness.

I look foward to becoming a bigu and being as cool as you as I ordered a $250 used 3 horsepower blender designed by NASA the other day and will be changing my diet as per www.qigong.com

Keep up!

Thank you for you wisdom and guidance.

I will not miss you. Or anyone these days, for that matter. When you start to enter the tao you just dont care what other people are doing.

8029[/snapback]

likewise. i know too well how you feel as my care about the actions of others, or anything in particular is dissapearing rapidly.

this is not in a negative way..... actually it's quite freeing to have little care left.... now to eliminate self-importance.

anyways preperations are almost complete and i am just about ready to depart.

managed to get some feldenkrais cd's off my friend the other day... 24, 45 minute long guided feldenkrais sessions.

my friend, the cheng hsin facilitator, would begin every class with a few feldenkrais activities and they are awesome for relaxation and body awareness so this is a valuable addition to my large amount of educational material.

will pop in when i get the chance and see how everyone is going, etc.