Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Taoist lives to 252?

Qing Yuen who lived to the age of 252...seems to be according to this character Mindell who claims to be the best nutritionist in the world. Meanwhile, he claims bot Western and Eastern scholars agreed on it, and claims the secret of his longevity is this juice made from a special berry...

http://www.gojiwholesale.com

Saposed to kick noni-juice's ass...

Qing Yuen who lived to the age of 252...seems to be according to this character Mindell who claims to be the best nutritionist in the world. Meanwhile, he claims bot Western and Eastern scholars agreed on it, and claims the secret of his longevity is this juice made from a special berry...

http://www.gojiwholesale.com

Saposed to kick noni-juice's ass...

7971[/snapback]

yeah, i think the englsih termis actually wolfberry. shit'severywhere in china--medicine, food, soup, snacks. never seen the juice though. you can get boxes of it in china town. it's cheap.

Daniel Reid writes about the Taoist who lived to 252. Even if you believe it(and I don't). The report is he was married many times, had many children. So if you believe it, then he let them die. No 200 year old juniors or celebrating the 100th wedding anniversaries.

If his kids and wives who could see it w/ there own eyes couldn't accomplish it, even w/ Boji juice and all, there little chance that such over priced remedies will be the way for us.

Thats not to throw out the baby w/ the bath water though. Herbs have a valid place in daily health.

Michael

Good points, what did Reid say?

In China town in the USA we can get boxes of Goji? Nice! It seems like an awesome wholesome snack with mad enzymes...may not make you live THAT long but good to eat since we DO gotta eat.

...may not make you live THAT long but good to eat since we DO gotta eat.

Word!

It's funny how even though health food can be abundant if you are in the right place, but overall in the world there's not a predominance...

too much crap everywhere you go they want to feed your face to its fill so that in return their hopes for their pockets matching that kind of sustanence can be granted.

Sorry, it's just that money has been disgusting me lately...

On the other hand, I'll gladly spend the extra chip$ and eat less if the kind of sustanence I am giving myself is truly beneficial to health. Why not?? The planet already has too many fat lazy finactics struggling for centuries to get their fill of worldy desires and ownership over things being more important than the fackin ascension and development of their very temporary life force on one of the most enjoyable planes of existence...where interaction is the most blatant gift that people most often use in depreciation...man that greed, greed, is getting me heart and liver at war...

gotta go steam

:P M

Sign in to follow this