Cyril

HIV immunity and Kunlun Nei Gung

The point is : what is more fundamental? The point is whether we believe qi as the most basic blocks of our world, and it can be understand , manipulated by our mind directly . If we believe it , then any virus , in whatever bad ,strange forms, in whatever scaring forms, after entering our body , can be manipulated and disintegrated

by us . There is no need to rely on other means ; our mind, and the high-quality qi we initialize , are already enough to cure . Of course, if both patient and doctor are ignorant of the way of manipulating qi , and its higher form, shen, then it is another story .

In Taoism, a philosophical system is also a medical system . Qi, ying ang yang are also the concepts, categories and means of curing no difference from DNA, herbs...

The point is : what is more fundamental? The point is whether we believe qi as the most basic blocks of our world, and it can be understand , manipulated by our mind directly . If we believe it , then any virus , in whatever bad ,strange forms, in whatever scaring forms, after entering our body , can be manipulated and disintegrated

by us . There is no need to rely on other means ; our mind, and the high-quality qi we initialize , are already enough to cure . Of course, if both patient and doctor are ignorant of the way of manipulating qi , and its higher form, shen, then it is another story .

In Taoism, a philosophical system is also a medical system . Qi, ying ang yang are also the concepts, categories and means of curing no difference from DNA, herbs...

You are talking theory I am talking practice, so I repeat: can you get an IV of HIV infected blood and show me how HIV virus is trivial to you ?

If you can't, all your nice theory is only wishful thinking and nothing else.

No matter how good we are, how well we "manipulate qi" - to use your words - there may always be 'energies' (for lack of a better word) better/stronger than us.

So any person with a clever mind, daoist or not, would ALWAYS try to avoid risks when they are unnecessary which means that NO VIRUS is trivial in itself. That's an unwise approach, let me tell you.

YM

You are talking theory I am talking practice, so I repeat: can you get an IV of HIV infected blood and show me how HIV virus is trivial to you ?

If you can't, all your nice theory is only wishful thinking and nothing else.

No matter how good we are, how well we "manipulate qi" - to use your words - there may always be 'energies' (for lack of a better word) better/stronger than us.

So any person with a clever mind, daoist or not, would ALWAYS try to avoid risks when they are unnecessary which means that NO VIRUS is trivial in itself. That's an unwise approach, let me tell you.

YM

Entirely Agree! Common sense beats the heck out of anything else.

I can usually see virus. Most times when projecting qi to a client I have seen the virus leave their body. Nasty!

Most of the time I am entirely shielded and I easily deflect the virus. But, every now and then, if I didn't get my normal 3-4 hrs sleep and have worked on several clients, I feel the virus enter my body. It usually takes me up to 2 hrs to knock it out and it has taken up to 4 hrs to make it leave. Common sense beats having to do this every time. So, in my example, the sensible thing to do would be to not work on people when I have not had enough rest, and not work on people past a certain point.

The theory (mind ) is also the reality (qi) ,there is no special gap between them in Taoism.

Once beginners of Taoism focus their mind on somewhere of their body and are capable of initializing qi, the link is established. Whether the qi they initialize is strong and delicate enough to killing some kind of virus , is dependent on the ability of their mind , not dependent on how strange, how serious that virus is .If some practitioner can't do it , it does not necessarily means qi can't do it . In fact, comparing with the immense power of our Mind, now with qi as a medium to intervene whatever problems arise in our body , all those virus , are really trivial .

If talking qi's ability of killing virus/ bacteria, we have dozen of lab records from those Chinese Universities in recent decades .

Edited by exorcist_1699

The theory (mind) is also the reality (qi), there is no special gap between them in Taoism.

You are either very young or very naive

Maybe both :)

YM

In Taoism , childlike character and naive in its positive implication , are nothing bad. In fact, in most cases, it is people 's getting too mature, their mind too full of those scientific terms and past experiences that make them succumb to the force of daily life, which , further disable them to grasp the core of Tao , to raise the immense power of nothingness (pre-heavenly qi ) . :)

There is a page about Qigong and Aids here DaMo Qigong I dont know anything about these people, I just found the page poking around on the internet.

What they are recommending is pretty serious, six hours of practice a day, total stillness, careful attention to diet, herbs, etc. They also say you should keep taking the drugs you would be getting form a western doctor, which is prudent, I suppose, but it makes you wonder.

Edited by erdweir

In Taoism , childlike character and naive in its positive implication , are nothing bad.

LOL

The 'childlike' attitude Daoism speaks about is a RETURN in which one has to GROW first :)

Otherwise any moron* (stupid) out there would be the perfect daoist ...

YM

* and suggesting that all viruses are a trivial thing is really a stupid thing ... unless one can proove it :)

Edited by YMWong

I work in emergency department and let me say Kunlun will not cure H.I.V if it cant even cure obesity or weight issues how the f@ck will it cure AIDS?

Half the Kunlun people i have seen on this forum are over weight and been doing it for 1 yr how come it hasnt helped in a basic weightloss or even mental issues?

Grrrr

It never ceases to amaze me on this forum what little time you all seem to spend in practice. If you did you would find the answers for yourself and find little use of attempting to demean others due to overinflated egos. So Kunlun and weight and mental issues. Don't you realize that kunlun is first and foremost a purification process, what does this mean then in the context of these postings. It means that ones "issues" will usually get amplified and triggered strongly, therefore leading some times to seemingly mental instability, weight issues, ego inflation, hmmmmmm, etc. With time, hopefully a short period of time, they will pass through these stages, however I have observed people getting stuck for some time with powerful crystalizations of their neurotic pattern, whether they have ever come across Kunlun or not. Kunlun speeds everthing up, very quickly. The nature of these patterns is that we are blind to them, so there in lies the rub, how do we continue to grow when we are completely blinded to our stuckness/neurotic pattern that is stunting our growth. It is here that a teacher of friend whom we trust has great integrity steps in and holds up the mirror with great clarity, compassion, love and joy. Don't knock something unless you truly try it yourself, when you then call yourself an expert then you can with grace and elegance articulate your point of view with great wisdom to others. ;)

Maharasa,

It's an unfortunate coincidence that Max is so neurotic, huh? But I'm glad you've had a good run with it. How long have you been practicing Kunlun?

Your pal,

Yoda

It never ceases to amaze me on this forum what little time you all seem to spend in practice. If you did you would find the answers for yourself and find little use of attempting to demean others due to overinflated egos.

:blink:

* and suggesting that all viruses are a trivial thing is really a stupid thing ... unless one can proove it :)

A virus by itself is neither trivial nor not trivial. Triviality - besides being subjective - requires a context. Take exoscist_1699's comment in that way, and the issue dissolves.

A virus by itself is neither trivial nor not trivial. Triviality - besides being subjective - requires a context.

I thought this one was enough a context ...

Definitely Taoist practice can be against any virus and let you get immunity from it . From Taoist point of view, whatever forms and characters the virus appear, they are composed of yin and yang qi , just like computer virus, whatever names/character they are, all their executable codes across different platforms are composed of 0 or 1; so to Taoists practitioners, they are never afraid of virus in any forms , in any of its newly developed forms, they are just something trivial

Best

YM

Edited by YMWong

In fact, a superb programmer can write an anti-virus program by the following ways:

C / C++ only

or

C++ plus Assembler

or

Assembler only

or

010101100... ( it is theoretically possible ,whether you still call it software engineering is another story)

Similarly , a Taoist master is a guy who can initialize the most basic force of our world : yin-qi( " 0" ) and yang- qi ("1" ) , and make use of them to eliminate all those virus.. People who can identify meanings from a series/blocks of 011010100111... of course , are never afraid of computer virus .

In science , the capability of abstraction , the capability of ascending and descending freely among different levels of that hierarchy of concepts , shows us the power of how our mind grasp the reality. In Taoism, it is the intuitional capability , the ability of stripping off all characteristics of nothingness in step-by-step way or at a stroke ,tells us how powerful our mind in getting rid of those virus and diseases.

Edited by exorcist_1699

Mahraisa,

Are you another brain washed Kunlun practitioner?

LMAO

Ape

Bring Max into the Aids clinics and let him heal them with his Kunlun powers if you all say he is as you all have said he was then the MESSIAH should be able to heal the world.

TOO FUNNY!!!