Cyril

HIV immunity and Kunlun Nei Gung

Hello everyone,

So I was reading this article today as I was checking my email for other messages, when I realized exactly what I was reading: Darwin's Radio: Prehistoric Gene Reawakens to Battle HIV. In context, this other thread on The Tao Bums is also revelant to this idea.

Now, according to certain Qigong practices, ... or should I say ... Kunlun Nei Gung to be specific, there are certain sources which say that cultivation can harness the power of our "junk" DNA which is approximately 95% of the human genome.

Does this mean that humanity does not have to worry itself over sexual practices in the "mundane" phenomenal realm by simplying practicing Kunlun Nei Gung? Also, could it be possible that there are other abilities (those which would be considered 'supernatural') controlled human genome that could be unleashed as a result of cultivation in general that are mentioned in certain schools of Taijiquan, Kunlun, or Buddhism (no one particular Mayahana and Vajrayanist schools)?

Also, could this be related to the placebo effect that the mind has over the body in being able to ciphen off and cure seemingly incurable diseases using cultivation practices?

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this. :)

Edited by Cyril

A Zapper is said to be able to kill HIV. Kunlun meditation (and probably others) maybe in a supportive way, and the extent of that is determined by how successful you are in the practice. At the latest when your body has dissolved, you're immune to HIV. :D

Edited by Hardyg

Guest winpro07

truly spontaneous practice can lead to the root and from there to an ability to manifest and to demanifest.

Consent to experience is all needed, once you have the root.

KunLun NeiGung Will lead to the root, for a brave soul willing to give up ego

Edited by winpro07

Note the differences between the following words:

Can

Does

Will

Possible

Probable

Sometimes

Always

Theoretical

Actual

Speculated

Proven

Does anyone have any responses to whether or not Kunlun or some other form of cultivation practice can yield similar results for other diseases or conditions in general (not just HIV)?

My experience is that no cultivation practice is good for this. If immunity is like eating a meal, then:

Getting exercise and moving each day is the beef,

Good balanced nutrition and sleeping well are the potatoes,

and cultivation practices is the gravy.

If you're only having gravy, you're going to be really hungry (it won't work and your health will suffer). If you just eat meat and potatoes, you won't be hungry, but it won't be as tasty as it could be (cultivation work does very little for health but it's nice to add in the mix).

It's proven in numerous peer reviewed studies that exercise, mobility, nutrition and rest are all essential for health. It's not proven that meditation or qigong is...but it is proven that it can have beneficial effects (like stress reduction).

It's proven in numerous peer reviewed studies that exercise, mobility, nutrition and rest are all essential for health. It's not proven that meditation or qigong is...but it is proven that it can have beneficial effects (like stress reduction).

VERY well said, if only I could've found those words in a similar topic. Thanks Scotty, you keep things simple and without much 'coloring'.

Good stuff :)

I think someone has bigger issues to handle if fighting HIV is something they need to be thinking of.

Does anyone have any responses to whether or not Kunlun or some other form of cultivation practice can yield similar results for other diseases or conditions in general (not just HIV)?
Max did claim that it cured HIV for one guy.

And also made one teacher's blood flow backwards for a while.

So healthwise, it can certainly cause a lot of strange effects.

In general, alchemical ascension seems to lead to a lot of heavy detoxing and turmoil in the "short" run. This is also seen with "kundalini syndrome." So, if anything, one might expect some health challenges & possible crises arising...rather than instant glowing health.

Stairway to Heaven?

Try rollercoaster...

I think someone has bigger issues to handle if fighting HIV is something they need to be thinking of.

If by someone you mean the scientists, then I can somewhat see your point, but I was merely asking about this from an objective perspective, and how it could (or could not) apply to diseases and illnesses in general.

I think "support" is always the key. I do know I have witnessed many different folks with many different problems respond very positively to the practice of Stillness-Movement qigong. I think it is safe to say, in general, people who practice this form of qigong miss less sick days and do recover faster if they do contract an illness. They feel better than if they didn't practice.

But I don't think any qigong is a magic bullet. Always use common sense. Health is dependent on many things. Attitude, genetics, exercise or not, diet, environmental exposure, etc. can all influence health.

I teach qigong more from an awareness viewpoint and take the health benefits as a side-effect.

I once asked Max how Kunlun and related practices could help with HIV disease. After much participation in the always exciting (if ultimately not very useful) theoretical pro/con discussion of Kunlun on taobums, I decided there wasn't much to be gained by continuing to weigh in on the matter. That said, if anybody is seriously interested in using Kunlun to help themselves or others to cure HIV disease (and doesn't have access to the man himself) feel free to PM me and I'll be glad to pass on his answer to the best of my recollection.

I work in emergency department and let me say Kunlun will not cure H.I.V if it cant even cure obesity or weight issues how the f@ck will it cure AIDS?

Half the Kunlun people i have seen on this forum are over weight and been doing it for 1 yr how come it hasnt helped in a basic weightloss or even mental issues?

Grrrr

Half the Kunlun people i have seen on this forum are over weight and been doing it for 1 yr how come it hasnt helped in a basic weightloss or even mental issues?

Exactly. Just basic weightloss would be a sign that a practice is good for you...but Kunlun doesn't do that.

I like Max, but it doesn't matter if he says Kunlun cures HIV. He says A LOT of things that are very questionable. Need examples?

I work in emergency department and let me say Kunlun will not cure H.I.V if it cant even cure obesity or weight issues how the f@ck will it cure AIDS?

Grrrr

First of all on the taobums we don't use words like obesity or over weight - but rather "buddha belly" and such

it's all energy or light , your see...

Second - how do you expect Kunlun to cure mental issues when it's first step is to create a mental issue ?

When you first go to see Max and you ask him to make you move/dance or whatever those other clowns (older students) are doing - he can't do it on a new guy unless you r already a little bit "not there"

however after a while you listen to him and you are just "blown away" by his "humbleness" and charisma and "knowledge" and you slowly let go of your good ol common sense and then you start moving or dancing or whatever Max wants you to do - so who knows from that perspective maybe if you abandon yourself completely he could cure your HIV or transform you into a light bulb or whatever else crosses his mind ....

We have a guy here at the local Walmart's parking lot and he is convinced that he is Elvis ! Otherwise very nice guy - even charismatic I would say...

First of all on the taobums we don't use words like obesity or over weight - but rather "buddha belly" and such

it's all energy or light , your see...

Second - how do you expect Kunlun to cure mental issues when it's first step is to create a mental issue ?

When you first go to see Max and you ask him to make you move/dance or whatever those other clowns (older students) are doing - he can't do it on a new guy unless you r already a little bit "not there"

however after a while you listen to him and you are just "blown away" by his "humbleness" and charisma and "knowledge" and you slowly let go of your good ol common sense and then you start moving or dancing or whatever Max wants you to do - so who knows from that perspective maybe if you abandon yourself completely he could cure your HIV or transform you into a light bulb or whatever else crosses his mind ....

We have a guy here at the local Walmart's parking lot and he is convinced that he is Elvis ! Otherwise very nice guy - even charismatic I would say...

funny and very TRUE

:)

YM

I know nothing about Kunlun , so I do not talk about it here .

Yet I do know some Taoist practice . Definitely Taoist practice can be against any virus and let you get immunity from it . From Taoist point of view, whatever forms and characters the virus appear, they are composed of yin and yang qi , just like computer virus, whatever names/character they are, all their executable codes across different platforms are composed of 0 or 1; so to Taoists practitioners, they are never afraid of virus in any forms , in any of its newly developed forms, they are just something trivial ...Hong Kong were attacked by bird flu and SARS many times in recent years , in its utmost serious condition, you nearly can't see any people walk in streets in night , yet I was the very few who wandered at ease in streets , enjoying the special calmness that you never find in a big city... Forgive me to be candid, I wonder why people not raising something more fatal ?

Edited by exorcist_1699

Yet I do know some Taoist practice . Definitely Taoist practice can be against any virus and let you get immunity from it . From Taoist point of view, whatever forms and characters the virus appear, they are composed of yin and yang qi , just like computer virus, whatever names/character they are, all their executable codes across different platforms are composed of 0 or 1; so to Taoists practitioners, they are never afraid of virus in any forms , in any of its newly developed forms, they are just something trivial ...Hong Kong were attacked by bird flu and SARS many times in recent years , in its utmost serious condition, you nearly can't see any people walk in streets in night , yet I was the very few who wandered at ease in streets , enjoying the special calmness that you never find in a big city... Forgive me to be candid, I wonder why people not raising something more fatal ?

We did not walk around during Sars simply because density of population in HK is extreme so walking around a few minutes will get you in close contact with LOTS of people.

Needless to say, if most people follow this advise the streets are empty and those few moving around are pretty safe ~ taoist protection or not.

By the way, just like medicines don't work all the times in all cases there is no perfect protection for anything all the times. So no sane person, daoist or not, would go around looking for troubles.

Or else, all daoists in history would have lived a healthy life and died over a 100 ~ while many did not.

YM

EDIT: if all viruses are a 'trivial' thing, try to get an IV of HIV postive blood and let us know what you do with your daoist practice

Edited by YMWong

This one will. I know for a fact it cure Hep C

http://www.sotainstruments.com/

and any other virus!

Although I like this company's products and have their magnetic pulser, I think the claim it can cure ANY virus is a bit of an overstatement. I do agree with protocol of silver water, ozonated water and magnetic pulsing but haven't had as much results with the zapping. Not saying it has no validity.

But back to the topic; any valid form of qigong should help boost immune system. But I like systems better than single approaches. I have an immune protocol that I put together that works as a system. It involves rebounding plus a DNA re-programming qigong movement that is a part of the Gift of the Tao: Vibratory Acts of Power movement system plus certain nutraceuticals, herbs, magnetic pulsing, silver water and ozonated water. If I had to pick just one of these I would say the DNA movement (can be done as medical qigong on another person by a healer). If I had to pick any two of these I would add the rebounding to the qigong.