hcp

Trouble understanding Yin, Yang, and Qi

Hello everyone,

Good day.

I am very interested in the topics of Yin and Yang and have read a lot about the same. But some times I get confused and would like to hear from you guys.

I have a good idea about Yin and Yang, but what is Jing? and What is Qi? Is Qi different from Yang energy?

Also I keep hearing about a product called "Dragon Jing" from Ron Teeguarden from many people. What exactly does it do? Have any one tried here before? I read that there are sexual benefits from taking it.

Thanks!

Yin and Yang is a concept of duality. It can be used to assign definition to any paired opposites. Qi is Qi or vital energy it is also breath. We get differently qualities of Qi through breath, food, cultivation and preservation as well as from our parents.

Jing can be described as original essence it is also in Chinese medicine bodily fluids.

As for Qi... there yang qi and yin qi

Hello everyone,

Good day.

I am very interested in the topics of Yin and Yang and have read a lot about the same. But some times I get confused and would like to hear from you guys.

I have a good idea about Yin and Yang, but what is Jing? and What is Qi? Is Qi different from Yang energy?

Also I keep hearing about a product called "Dragon Jing" from Ron Teeguarden from many people. What exactly does it do? Have any one tried here before? I read that there are sexual benefits from taking it.

Thanks!