Mak_Tin_Si

Chi in Nature Saving You from Swine Flu with Taoism FU (Talisman)**MOD.

Keeping on the up and up, this topic is becomming totally FU'ed up... :blink:

Yes, FU works, but I am not there to see the FU myself personally to verify the energy and am not going to waste someones time especially when theoretically it could be used to actually help someone.

However the picture was awesome I liked it. I might just turn it into a poster and put it on my wall to memorialize the occasion.

Generally within my own mind personally, If i was going to advertise something like the FU, I would do it on a website. That way people couldnt get on the topic and say something like "I just sniffed my armpits" or the like.

It would seem that such an approach would be the most appropriate, but hey I guess it is not my forum either.

Just my humble opinion.

So, although I would like to take sides, I am not wishywashy. I just have never met the practioner to have an opinion.

........Almost any illness can be cured by taoism FU, just that the patient gotta make sure what they are asking for and they do be honest with me. Then I can cure them with the FU.

ADD ON TO THE POST

can FU cure my penis inflammation or to get a girl soon :)

http://www.thetaobums.com/PENIS-INFLAMMATION-t9838.html

It's a miracle! :lol:

Q'ero shamans use to see things like that too :lol:

Thought for the day: Our life experience is a perfect match of our internal energy vibration.

...and there's the reason I opened this thread, though I didnt know it when I opened it :lol:

I think the swine flu was overblown, but here's another "karmic" prescription (with the obligatory sales pitch for some "magic" water at the end):

We know from watching the Aluna that the current swine flu problems are in fact a mutation of avian flu. And that there is one more mutation to come and that will go global.

I have seen the fury of the chickens. It has been shown many times, they have a rotten karma, as they are not respected, and much pain is callously inflicted upon them and their chicks.

Then I was taken by the Sacred Beings for several hours through the whole pandemic scenario. I was shown it in great detail, it shocked me how fast the virus will move, it was especially quick in honing onto people who's immune system is degraded or under powered. I got the impression the virus is controlled in the Aluna by some intelligence of its own, as it seemed to me to have a pre-programmed tactic inside its fractal codes for evasion, survival and propagation. It seemed very hard to knock down, it will run its course.

It is the karma of humanity to suffer this plague. I was distressed, so I asked why, and they said that humans have to be punished for their hatred and indifference of Gaia and the animals or they will never learn.

It freaked me out a bit but I did get the point. I felt very humbled, being human makes us all guilty.

Then just as these series of rather heavy visions and teachings ended, I was shown how we survive. They explained that people should stop eating chicken immediately and beg forgiveness and become humble and respectful, as that is the teaching of the flu and they told me to get the Christos water ready as fast as possible.

I said we are still sixty days away from the first production of it, as the process is very expensive and complicated and the bottles come from China.

The Beings said that time frame is adequate, so I got the impression the flu won't start until the fall at the earliest. The water will be with us in early August.

Osne of my favorite aspects of this site is that there is no "store" to click on.