Mak_Tin_Si

Chi in Nature Saving You from Swine Flu with Taoism FU (Talisman)**MOD.

FU for Myopia (short distance sight)

Yes there is a set of FU for this and it is a treatment base thing, so first you can try using this set of FU for washing the eye once a day. (maybe do 3-7days) Then observe the changes in 49days. If after 49days, the situation got better then that means it is working for you and you can do another cycle. If not, then maybe your myopia is more from some kind of bad karma (maybe from your past life or this life), then you need to request another FU to blend with this set of FU called "Karma dissolving FU" which is also to wash the eyes to clean out the karma negatives from the eye and so that the myopia can go away.

So it is more complicated than the prevention one. But it works. I tried it myself. I have weak eye sight, after doing one treatment, the vision really got more crispy and clear feeling like how HDV is. Things seems brighter and I do not need to get too close to the monitor too. Which is nice. (I just did it 3 times (3days)) Pretty cool!

FU for shingles

Shingles are very common, in chinese we call it "Flying Snake in body". 生飛蛇. We used to cure this by doing a treatment for the patient, not only using one FU. This is more complicated. We need to see the person and then write the FU right on the person's body, and then give some kind of herbal medicine to the patient with FU mixed in it to rub on the spot everyday, and there are FU for drinking, burning and even boilling herbal medicine for the patient. After 7days, the patient can come for 2nd treatment and shall really be okay. If the shingles are not gone in 49days, then that must be caused by some other problems such as ghosts, or other spiritual matter, which then means we have to use other method to cure such as exorcism in taoism.

CASE STUDY: #1

One year ago, we did a case with an old man having shingles around the eye and face. This old man is around 70s and all of a sudden he start to have shingles around the face and eye! The doctors gave him some kind of medicine but didn't work. Yes, TCM strongly do not advice you to put on any kind of cream or oil on spots with shingles! Too bad, that was a western doctor! His vision got very blurry and he almost cannot see things! very dangerous moment!

Then he went to us and did the ceremony and treatment. The moment we saw him, we know he got attacked by the thailand magic "Tamed Head" (gong tau magic) with the flying snake method. So we did a ceremony for him for breaking the evil magic and busted the other side's power. Then we cure the rest with the treatment mentioned above. After 7days, his vision is back to normal and things are gone! Done! clean ! Doctors say " I don't know why this happen, but maybe you got blessed by god"

haha!

Thanks, Mak! Very informative! Has anyone else on your forum tried the myopia FU? I'd like to read more about it.

BTW, do Americans need a visa to enter Canada these days?

Edited by vortex

I have not told much people about the Myopia FU yet, but will do soon when I have time. I have only tried it on myself and it did work very much, at least moving like 1.5ft away from the monitor is a big change! Not "smelling" the monitor much!

You can even ask me almost ANY illness and we would have a treatment or FU for healing it, it's very amazing, 5000yrs of knowledge is very massive!

You can also look at Yoda's experience with our lineage practise and FU, he really got alot of illness cured too.

Mak Tin Si

Thanks for the Translation Mjjbecker.

I think Kathyli is spot on. A strong Immune System is one of the best Defence against this Disease. However any other kind of protection such as a Fu would be nice to have also for extra strength.

There are many levels in TCM, which also include the taoism medic system.

There is a level which help to cure illness that have not yet happen.

There is a level which help to cure illness that have already happen.

There is a level that help to cure illness that got very serious and people are going to die soon from it.

Taoism medic is the toppest one, which can clean out the virus before it is even there.

In another word, prevent is better than healing. As always, you want to not drink any medicine but

to be safe and sound.

So wearing a FU around really just keep the bad stuff away from you, which protect you already and you will never need to drink those bitter herbal medicine anyway.

I got a Psoriasis FU that my Taiwanese ex used to use in southern Taiwan to treat patients successfully when she was a young girl. She cured all the people that sought her help using this FU. It was passed onto her by her grandad.

The method works as follows:

1. For serious cases.

1241354780038464000.jpg

1.1 Draw the FU on the skin using paintbrush and red ink.

1.2 Leave the FU for one day and make sure you don't wash your skin or take any showers.

1.3 Draw the FU again if the skin doesn't come off.

1.4 Read the Chinese characters right after drawing the FU

In most cases the treatment will be effective after three treatments.

2. For non-serious cases of psoriasis.

1241355009041441600.jpg

2.1 Same as above but there is no need to say the Chinese words.

2.2 One treatment will work in most cases.

FUs work, regardless of what skeptics may think/say.

Edited: typo.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

The above FU is only good for negative energy in general, not for H1N1.

The swine flu is categorized as 瘟 (plague) which do need much more specific FU to deal with. But this is a good start of course.

Thanks for the Translation Mjjbecker.

I think Kathyli is spot on. A strong Immune System is one of the best Defence against this Disease. However any other kind of protection such as a Fu would be nice to have also for extra strength.

I agree that a strong immune system is always good. But, if a person does get this flu, they should consider not taking immune boosting herbs. My plan or "kit" that I have includes herbs to modulate the cytokine storm. Typical immune boosting would be pro and not inhibitory.

These include

Salvia (Danshen)

Feverfew

Angelica (Dong Qui)

Xanthium

Tumeric with Biopiperine

Omega 3 fatty acids

Resveratrol

Green Tea

Bromelian

The antivirals I have on hand include Gan Mao Ling and garlic. If infection then Isatis.

Vit D (starting now as blood levels are important)

But man I sure do agree with Mak Tin Si about Taoist medicine and "stop it before it happens" as that is exactly what the Taoist medicine I practice does; it sure makes sense.

yes, just like how the people now like to take vitamins. do exercise, meditation etc,. and stuff to strengthen the body before things get into you.

So for this swine flu, for sure we want to prevent before anything else.

That is also why I am offering this prevention FU here for all who need them.

@Mak_Tin_Si

I really like the idea of letting the customer determine the 'price', because it prompts people to develop their empathy and sense for fairness. In a way, it's like a compassion practice.

For my own possible future plans I imagined a somewhat similar concept, where even payment date and interval is free (and if applicable, investment mentioned as a guideline), for that saves a lot of 'bureaucrazy'. :)

I guess that's why you call it a donation ... because while technically it is not a donation, your concept is quite similar to it.

By the way...

Can I call a person who used a FU for healing "FU'ed up"? :D

Excuse me for cutting and reworking your post.

But what you are saying to MTS can also be applied as I have reworded your prose above.

There is a large body of evidence about the dangers of vaccines.

The effectiveness vs safety of Vaccines in this case should be seriously questioned without blind faith in an unproven item.

There are other ways to safegaurd oneself which are not vaccination.

end rant

Craig

Ok fair enough. I agree that there is more than one way to approach and treat health, without a doubt. I know that vaccinations have been effective in the past (statistics and personal experience). Please do not read into this the wrong way - I do not know of a record of FU that shows success rates that go beyond the placebo effect.

Does such a thing exist? If not it would be a very interesting thing to take a look at - what is the most effective form of healing. Not for comparison sake or to prove one side over the other but so that people can choose the method that works best to protect their health.

Are there types of FU for diseases that modern medicine has yet to find a cure or vaccine?

I really don't know much about FU at all and I'm predispositioned as a skeptic. I just have a hard time accepting that saying a few specific words or writing specific symbols will cause healing to happen unless it really is a placebo effect.

I'm sure some things are not easily explained and are beyond logic however I've not experienced the power of healing outside of modern medicine with the exception of meditation practices, or is that a type of FU?

The placebo effect is great as long as it works... fewer side effects! :lol:

Two months ago, Mak Tin Si emailed me telling me that my wife's chronic heartburn would soon be healed and the next day it was gone. She thinks that was a *total* coincidence.

I have *absolutely* no idea why that happened, I'm just glad she didn't have to resort to surgery.

Yoda

The best way to know if FU work or not is to try it yourself, nothing else can satisfy you except for experimencing it yourself.

As a Chinese say, you cannot talk about war on a piece of paper, you must really got to DO IT.

One news!

I have just encountered something yesterday which I want to share about this!

In my temple, some people did came for the swine flu prevention FU, but it is even more seirous than you think it is. A lady came and said she was having alergies and the runny nose keep bothering her. But I cannot see that it is an allergy in her, but I saw the swine flu energy attached. I gave her the swine flu prevention FU and she worn it around her neck. Instantly, within 5sec, her running nose all stopped! She was shocked and amazed but don't know why this happen. I told her "It was the swine flu that you got"

Her eyes popped out and stared at me.."THE SWINE FLU?" WHERE THE HELL DID I GET THAT FROM!?"

It was the energy of the swine flu that is passing around already, so you may not have much symptom like a normal flu, it comes very fast and almost invisibly invade people. Maybe a month or two later, many people will know they have some problems. Long way to go...lots to happen.

[...] but I saw the swine flu energy attached [...]

You should enter the "Last Comic Standing" competition, my friend

:blink:

YM

One news!

I have just encountered something yesterday which I want to share about this!

In my temple, some people did came for the swine flu prevention FU, but it is even more seirous than you think it is. A lady came and said she was having alergies and the runny nose keep bothering her. But I cannot see that it is an allergy in her, but I saw the swine flu energy attached. I gave her the swine flu prevention FU and she worn it around her neck. Instantly, within 5sec, her running nose all stopped! She was shocked and amazed but don't know why this happen. I told her "It was the swine flu that you got"

Her eyes popped out and stared at me.."THE SWINE FLU?" WHERE THE HELL DID I GET THAT FROM!?"

It was the energy of the swine flu that is passing around already, so you may not have much symptom like a normal flu, it comes very fast and almost invisibly invade people. Maybe a month or two later, many people will know they have some problems. Long way to go...lots to happen.

It's a miracle! :lol:

It's a miracle! :lol:

Oh yes !

And Mak managed to take a picture of the virus before he distroyed it, you can see the ladies money burned below :)

flyingpig.jpg

:)

YM

Edited by YMWong

Oh my, this means his gongfu is REALLY that good!... Look at the size of that virus!... :lol:

Healing someone like that is an extremely minor achievement for Mak Tin Si and likely something I'd imagine that many other healers could do as well. Interesting possibility that a virus can be passed as a thought-form type creation.