Mak_Tin_Si

Chi in Nature Saving You from Swine Flu with Taoism FU (Talisman)**MOD.

You know I was just surfing the web, I came to this site...

THIS IS FRAUDULENT!

I sense the placebo powers are strong with this one.

Why dont you go and learn the real stuff! What are you a kid?!?!?!?!??????

samuraijack, this does seem fraudulent doesn't it, but by that logic so is chi. Science is either not advanced enough or not vested in finding out if these things are real or not. This site is about chi and taoism, talismans and magic are part of it, if you strongly believe this to be fraudulent then maybe this site is not for you. I didn't like it when Mak Tin Si left the first time and I wouldn't like it to happen again. As for the flu, I'll try the silver and MMS, maybe I'll try a FU later.

Awake,

What you resist persists

What do you do when the karma is too strong for the positive thinking approach?

Your pal,

Yoda

~~~

Samuraijack,

I edited your post a bit. Obscenities are ok as long as they are not aggressively directed at another... thanks for your cooperation!

Your pal,

Yoda

The use of FU is about energy, when the famous immortal Mr. Jiang Tai Gong passed down his knowledge of FU, it was treasured till now, because they saved many lifes and prevent many people from being infected by many unknown viruses. If you are in a situation that is surrounded by all these dangerous virus, having a Fu is not a bad idea!

Well I didnt call anyone a hoar, and I didnt tell anyone to lick balls.

I said 'I KNOW a hoar who could lick your balls and make you invincible to Swine Flu at that for $10"

If your level of censorship and understanding of the english language is that lacking, by all means continue your onslaught and claim that I directed my comment AT someone.

You know calling someone a fucker or shithead is what you are saying, and IS DIRECTING PROFANITY but seeing that I did not do that, makes me wonder about you.

I am going to tell my buddies about you and this site, in fact everyone I know that is into Taoism in China.

Edited by samuraijack

Mal Tin Si,

Gotta ask, since the current flu scare is not simply swine but also includes avian/human components what will happen? Will the swine component be warded off while the avian/human component isn't OR is this Fu good for ANY flu? If that is so, is it good for ANY virus?

Awake,

What do you do when the karma is too strong for the positive thinking approach?

Your pal,

Yoda

I believe the answer is "Accept"

I think his method is the "positive thinking" or perhaps "positive not thinking"

Edited by awake

You know I was just surfing the web, I came to this site...

THIS IS FRAUDULENT!

I sense the placebo powers are strong with this one.

Why dont you go and learn the real stuff! What are you a kid?!?!?!?!??????

Are you? ;)

I am going to tell my buddies about you and this site, in fact everyone I know that is into Taoism in China.

You are funny! :)

I have to say though ... Making money by offering prevention against something that you fear and that potentially could harm everybody offers big bucks and thus always smells extra-fishy. :rolleyes::lol:

For this special flu-thing, I prefer my intellect as a protective measure. That's why I never need a FU against death by global warming either. B)

Edited by Hardyg

I don't specifically know why but I have a problem with people advertizing "buy this talisman to protect yourself against a deadly virus".

Really, does no one else see the potential problem with this?

We're fortunate enough to have people that have used the power of our intellect to understand the virus and are working on a vaccine.

Capitalizing on a deadly disease seems a bit low to me. Even if you do truly believe what you are selling MTS, it could cause someone some real danger if they don't take serious precautions.

Modern medicine is also of the Tao isn't it? Please read the WHO and CDCs information on the virus. There's no harm in supplementing medical information with spirituality however just putting faith in an unproven item without taking other precautions is dangerous.

So perhaps you could put a word or two in your advertizement about the other things that can be done to safeguard one self.

Capitalizing on a deadly disease seems a bit low to me.

A donation of "any amount"... hopefully a donor would have the decency to cover postage but even that hasn't been asked for.

Yoda

...Capitalizing on a deadly disease seems a bit low to me.

One should always make the best of a bad situation. To do anything less is to waste a precious opportunity, which seems a bit low to me.

"Heaven-and-earth is not sentimental..."

Unless you think this swine flu is a global Taoist conspiracy, created just to bank profits on protective Fu? :o

The swine FU prevention FU will help one to prevent being infected. In the old days, there are many wisdom and knowledges that are done with much more NATURAL and ORGANIC stuff instead of using chemicals like how western medicine is done. You can see this as "ancient science" if you want.

FU is very powerful and effective.

What is $10? you think you can get some medicine in a shop for $10 that prevent or cure the swin flu? it is just a cost to cover the minimum stuff such as postage, package, etc,. Not even the FU. The cost of the FU itself if a whole lot of money, but we are doing good deeds to let public get it for "any amount you want" so that more people can be helped by the FU.

I don't specifically know why but I have a problem with people advertizing "buy this talisman to protect yourself against a deadly virus".

Really, does no one else see the potential problem with this?

We're fortunate enough to have people that have used the power of our intellect to understand the virus and are working on a vaccine.

Capitalizing on a deadly disease seems a bit low to me. Even if you do truly believe what you are selling MTS, it could cause someone some real danger if they don't take serious precautions.

Modern medicine is also of the Tao isn't it? Please read the WHO and CDCs information on the virus. There's no harm in supplementing medical information with spirituality however just putting faith in an unproven item without taking other precautions is dangerous.

So perhaps you could put a word or two in your advertizement about the other things that can be done to safeguard one self.

Do you think the makers of tamiflu aren't grinning from ear to ear?

I have never tried Mak Tin Si's Fu, but I can tell you with certainty that Fu works and sometimes far far better than western medicine. I know; I use it in my clinic every day. The results are totally amazing. As far as the costs, do you realize what it takes to do this? Time & effort. Shouldn't everyone have the right to charge for their time & effort? I have no problem with Mak Tin Si charging for Fu.

I do still want Mak to answer the questions I posted.

I do agree with you that we should take all precautions - common sense goes a long ways.

Yeah, a FU seems a little hokey to me too. But I will say this, the precept of my "religion" is that life and energy are a fantastic mystery. That mystery is meant to be enjoyed as simply a mystery. Once you become closed-minded and outwardly mock others because you have all the answers to an unanswerable mystery, you are not bettering yourself.

I have only been on this site a short time but I have read numerous reports of FUs working. Mak Tin Si demonstrates a lot of knowledge over and over again.

Samaurijack, maybe you do have all of the answers, I am not one to say ... but I find it kind of odd that you are on this site if you actually do.

This FU from the post that I am offering do work against ANY pig's virus, flu, and plague. Example, if your flu is CAUSED by the pig's type of virus, then it can be cured.

For other virus, I do have all kinds of other FU for them if you want or need. Almost any illness can be cured by taoism FU, just that the patient gotta make sure what they are asking for and they do be honest with me. Then I can cure them with the FU.

Mal Tin Si,

Gotta ask, since the current flu scare is not simply swine but also includes avian/human components what will happen? Will the swine component be warded off while the avian/human component isn't OR is this Fu good for ANY flu? If that is so, is it good for ANY virus?

ADD ON TO THE POST

*Since this is really a FU for any amount that we are offering, For those who want the FU, but not want to go to the e-temple with the $10 base amount, you can PM me or email me in person to request the FU, we will send the FU out to you free also. It is reallty something that we are offering for all to have a chance to be helped by taoism's FU anyway.

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

This FU from the post that I am offering do work against ANY pig's virus, flu, and plague. Example, if your flu is CAUSED by the pig's type of virus, then it can be cured.

For other virus, I do have all kinds of other FU for them if you want or need. Almost any illness can be cured by taoism FU, just that the patient gotta make sure what they are asking for and they do be honest with me. Then I can cure them with the FU.

ADD ON TO THE POST

*Since this is really a FU for any amount that we are offering, For those who want the FU, but not want to go to the e-temple with the $10 base amount, you can PM me or email me in person to request the FU, we will send the FU out to you free also. It is reallty something that we are offering for all to have a chance to be helped by taoism's FU anyway.

I think this is a really nice thing you are doing.

Interesting. I need a myopia FU, amongst others. I also know people who need herpes/shingles FUs. And other germs. If these really work?

Capitalizing on a deadly disease seems a bit low to me.

Even if you do truly believe what you are selling VACCINE MAKERS, it could cause someone some real danger if they don't take serious precautions.

just putting faith in an unproven item without taking other precautions is dangerous.

FROM VACCINES FOR EXAMPLE

Excuse me for cutting and reworking your post.

But what you are saying to MTS can also be applied as I have reworded your prose above.

There is a large body of evidence about the dangers of vaccines.

The effectiveness vs safety of Vaccines in this case should be seriously questioned without blind faith in an unproven item.

There are other ways to safegaurd oneself which are not vaccination.

end rant

Craig

Yes, we can cure FU for almost any virus you can name. herpes, shingles, yes we can do it.

But for this period, we are just offering the FU for preventing the swine flu because it is very serious nowadays and as a lineage holder of taoism, of course we are here to help the public with our knowledge and skills. So we are offering this FU for "any amount" just so that people can get a chance to prevent the flu and virus.

We have did many many cases before such as even cancer, it work for sure.

Interesting. I need a myopia FU, amongst others. I also know people who need herpes/shingles FUs. And other germs. If these really work?

FU for Myopia (short distance sight)

Yes there is a set of FU for this and it is a treatment base thing, so first you can try using this set of FU for washing the eye once a day. (maybe do 3-7days) Then observe the changes in 49days. If after 49days, the situation got better then that means it is working for you and you can do another cycle. If not, then maybe your myopia is more from some kind of bad karma (maybe from your past life or this life), then you need to request another FU to blend with this set of FU called "Karma dissolving FU" which is also to wash the eyes to clean out the karma negatives from the eye and so that the myopia can go away.

So it is more complicated than the prevention one. But it works. I tried it myself. I have weak eye sight, after doing one treatment, the vision really got more crispy and clear feeling like how HDV is. Things seems brighter and I do not need to get too close to the monitor too. Which is nice. (I just did it 3 times (3days)) Pretty cool!

FU for shingles

Shingles are very common, in chinese we call it "Flying Snake in body". 生飛蛇. We used to cure this by doing a treatment for the patient, not only using one FU. This is more complicated. We need to see the person and then write the FU right on the person's body, and then give some kind of herbal medicine to the patient with FU mixed in it to rub on the spot everyday, and there are FU for drinking, burning and even boilling herbal medicine for the patient. After 7days, the patient can come for 2nd treatment and shall really be okay. If the shingles are not gone in 49days, then that must be caused by some other problems such as ghosts, or other spiritual matter, which then means we have to use other method to cure such as exorcism in taoism.

CASE STUDY: #1

One year ago, we did a case with an old man having shingles around the eye and face. This old man is around 70s and all of a sudden he start to have shingles around the face and eye! The doctors gave him some kind of medicine but didn't work. Yes, TCM strongly do not advice you to put on any kind of cream or oil on spots with shingles! Too bad, that was a western doctor! His vision got very blurry and he almost cannot see things! very dangerous moment!

Then he went to us and did the ceremony and treatment. The moment we saw him, we know he got attacked by the thailand magic "Tamed Head" (gong tau magic) with the flying snake method. So we did a ceremony for him for breaking the evil magic and busted the other side's power. Then we cure the rest with the treatment mentioned above. After 7days, his vision is back to normal and things are gone! Done! clean ! Doctors say " I don't know why this happen, but maybe you got blessed by god"

haha!