Sign in to follow this  
joeblast

Waxman Malarkey

Glenn Beck made a good point in one of his columns that too many "problems" are being dealt with as "emergencies" in a quick hot potato fashion. I think its imperative that things stop being handled in such a myopic manner. We simply cant afford not to have a good working view of the issues that are trying to be addressed before dipping into people's wallets to pay for it. Ready, Fire, Aim indeed.

Its good to see that more and more people are realizing that no, science isnt settled, and 'consensus' can and should be taken with a grain of salt on issues such as this. A tiny grain of tao salt. :lol: We've already got a few balls attached to chains and dont need another.

Spending billions on a nonexistent problem

Waxman tries buying votes in congress for his bill with 'allowance' bribes

Report: Democrats Refuse to Allow Skeptic to Testify Alongside Gore At Congressional Hearing (and even better, Lies, damned lies, and Al gore on Climate and Can you really trust Al when he says he gives away all the profits he's made from promoting AGW alarmism? )

NASA Scientist Declares Climate Dissent: 'Scientific analysis must conclude the basic theory wrong!'

Problems with computer models

Climate Professor - "We cant 'solve' climate change"

Tough to define a scope for links - not sure if I intended on addressing science or policy here. There's certainly no shortage of links I can find :lol:

Funny, I saw articles the other day saying omg the wilkinson ice shelf in the antarctic is melting...

yeah, its not melting in the least. ocean current and windshear are breaking chunks off. animated gif here showing this chunk in particular break off, refreeze into the shelf, break off, travel over to the other side of the shelf, refreeze, break off again and finally head out to sea, where it melts, in warmer ocean waters.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/04/30/watc...o-me/#more-7445

Ahahahahaaaa, this one is great.

What you can('t) do about global warming

How's about a little math to show you just how utterly meaningless it is to attempt to do something as silly, trivial, insignificant as 'reducing one's carbon footprint'.

Attempting to do so is only funneling money into the pockets of people that are heavily invested in promoting bad science.

Sign in to follow this