Pietro

is it only me or the TB has lost its magic?

I don't know why but everywhere I look I see the same discussion over and over again. And they go in circles. But the people who are discussing are obviously enjoying it a lot. So I am left wandering if I have grown beyond this community, or is the community that has changed so much that I don't recognise it anymore.

Most discussion seem to be around:

this or that teacher (this would be interesting, but maybe because I am happy with mine, I don't find them attractive),

what will happen in the year 2012 or 2020 (as if anyone had a clue)

what is reality (and ghosts-threads are under here too)

quantum-stuff

farewells

and topics more generally about what is taoism, and is this taoism, or is that taoism.

I am missing the kunlun's and the lizardmen which are not so high in the hitparade, but that is pretty much all.

And it is not changing.

I am not trying to be negative (maybe succeedng, but surely not trying). I just would like to have some feedback.

I don't seem anymore the same people (which can be good), but with them it seems that the experience also left. And I see people going around in circles. Maybe I was not the only one who got bored. I see some people leaving with great announcements (no I am not announcing my departure, I am trying just to understand). And people having probably left in a more quiet Way.

Had we developed any experience in those years? Have we suceeded in passing it on? Have we even tried to?

I have not read the replies to your questions/points raised in this thread. However, from my perspective, the concerns you have raised is a product of increased awareness. That is to say, the Tao Bums forum has not necessarily lost it's magic for everyone - only for you and people who have reached similar vantage points. The spiritual journey is referred to as a path and you have ventured far. Perhaps it is the case that intellectual banter/filler does not seem as important or alluring to you, as it once did. Moreover, relativistically, your perception may not solely have to do with external circumstances. Rather, perhaps it is the case that YOU have changed and YOU are beginning to see and relate to things in a different light. Everything has had a place and facilitated your journey, but onward you/one must traverse - and unexpected, profound and immense fear necessarily begins to obscure your/the aforementioned spiritual path. In my opinion, there is no other option other than to keep on going and be present in witnessing where the journey takes you.

you made me spit my whiskey cheddar cheese bits all over the monitor, grrlfriend. What kind of cognitive dissonance land did you visit to create that hilarious mess? I am going to be laughing about that all day.

I am busy teaching, training, and learning. Somethings have to slide a bit in priority and Bums is something that can eat up a lot of time. I come by now and then to see if I can be of assistance.

much love to all.... :wub:

DA BUMBS NEED TA STOP FINGERING DER ASSES!!

ALL DEY DO IS FINGER ASS ALL DAY TAO IS NOT ABOUT ASS FINGERING ALONE!!! ITS ABOUT SOLA CHARGIN YER ASS SO YA CANT PONTYFICATE ALL OVER DA THREADS AN SHUOT ABOUT DEM BEING STOLE WHAT ABOUT DA CHEMTRAILS WHO STOLE THE FKUCIN CHEMTRAILS MORE LIKE XENOPHOBIC ASOLES971.jpg

you made me spit my whiskey cheddar cheese bits all over the monitor, grrlfriend. What kind of cognitive dissonance land did you visit to create that hilarious mess? I am going to be laughing about that all day.

I am busy teaching, training, and learning. Somethings have to slide a bit in priority and Bums is something that can eat up a lot of time. I come by now and then to see if I can be of assistance.

Yeah dat was so funny, so it must be true!

"TAO IS NOT ABOUT ASS FINGERING ALONE!!!"

laugh.gif

Greetings..

Yeah dat was so funny, so it must be true!

"TAO IS NOT ABOUT ASS FINGERING ALONE!!!"

laugh.gif

Yep, group "ass fingering" is superior by far...........

Be well..

:lol::wub:

so happy to have made you laugh.

xxxx

I keep reading these posts about how none of the skilled players post anymore and how it's just all some dumb debate with skeptic 'prove it' people.

I find skepticism healthy:-)

the only thing that happened to this site is a new generation of seekers of knowledge has come. and they have a lot of questions some stupid, and some good questions and other things to talk about concerning thier generation! but they are seekers of knowledge. in time they will learn and be able to lead the next generation. and the process will happen all over again. hold fast and dont waine, just guide them as you were! " i felt like i was saying that to myself " cause i was planning on leaving till i got that revelation. lol :D

• Like 3

There's ebb and flow, wax and wane . Looking at an old thread on here and amazed a how few people who were very active back then still post.

Turtle was the only one I recognised.

searching old posts on here has yielded great things. I can usually find relevant info. Finding RJs posts left me laughing non stop! Where is this guy?

Most forums have stickies for high quality posts/common questions. It would be amazing if we had that here, or some guide of sorts. Alas, back to the search button :)

There's ebb and flow, wax and wane . Looking at an old thread on here and amazed a how few people who were very active back then still post.

Turtle was the only one I recognised.

BUT he wasn't turtle in those days he was .... shhhhh he has a secret name!

• Like 1