ginger

cacao

also to clear the body it is good to eat or drink:

cabbages

pomegranate

green tea

fresh coriander

cacao

So that is why i have start to drink green tea is good for inflammation and also to clean the body :D like we also see cacao is also good for both thing :) But is just that i almost never drink milk and cacao whiteout milk is not so good <_<

I had realize that one of the best thing to reduce inflammation is to rest or to sleep a lot :D

Paradsang_Bielke_Formen_i_Sverige.jpg

steam thanks man for all :D:):lol:

but friend i have some questions:

you said that is not good to use garlic or spicy, but i had put some links in this thread whit information that some spicy and garlic is good to reduce inflammation, so i wonder were did you found that these things are not good for me? Are you steam my friend a student of Chinese medicine?

no, but I had the same problem as you and this is what I observed as effects on my body. Also in shaolin monasteries and any other buddhist monastery consumption of spicy foods and garlic is avoided if not forbidden, because of the lust triggering effects.

what your masters told you in the past may be true in general but in your particular case with a PENIS INFLAMMATION DUE TO EXCESSIVE MASTURBATION could not be true.

also what was good for me may not be good for you but at least you can try to see what are the effects on you.

steam what is anti-inflamatory ointments?

ask at any pharmacy around you

Edited by steam

I understand, well i just love so much garlic and onions i can not stopp :D you see just like onions the problems of masturbation in on the mind, so i instead on put all these remedies i first still my mind

is true what you say, good words you have write

yes it could be true what Sifu Wong said about alcohol it could be for others problems

good night steam

no, but I had the same problem as you and this is what I observed as effects on my body. Also in shaolin monasteries and any other buddhist monastery consumption of spicy foods and garlic is avoided if not forbidden, because of the lust triggering effects.

what your masters told you in the past may be true in general but in your particular case with a PENIS INFLAMMATION DUE TO EXCESSIVE MASTURBATION could not be true.

also what was good for me may not be good for you but at least you can try to see what are the effects on you.

ask at any pharmacy around you

On top of a smill hill near my home village i have spoken to a master about this probelm and he told me to rub an infused extract of cannabis oil in extra virgin olive oil, on the inflammed area.