Hugo_M

PENIS INFLAMMATION

Hello Friends Masters And Students

It is just that because to much Masturbation, or maybe even to much sex, it could do that the sexual organ be Inflammated!!

so my Question is do anybody or some Master recommend something to reduce the inflammation? Maybe some alcohol wine like Sake or stuff like that=? I know tiger palm it is not good to sexual organs and i don't think that Dit Dat Jow's can help it? It is just so that sometimes i can feel pain all the day do to inflammation of the blood-vessel that is above the penis!

Maybe this one for example is good after been tired after sex : http://www.commerce.com.tw/modules.php?mod...5&no=126208 but does it work for inflammation?

Please any kind of recommendation!?

Thanks

a) is this an article?

b ) tiger balm noooooooooooo (ouch).

Give your willy a rest.

Edited by apepch7

a) is this an article?

Give your willy a rest.

bag balm and and then give it a rest. yep.

If you have been having sex, rather than just masturbation, and have a problem, then you really should pay a visit to the local hospital STD clinic to get checked out.

I agree, if you have a swollen Johnson, you need to take your ass to medical...STAT.

Dude...take a break from all the masturbation!

Yes Scotty Today I masturbated for the last time in life

You see when you Masturbate you always want that feel that you are whit a woman or girl or man or boy, and that feel you never going to have not mater how much or in which way you masturbate, masturbation never is sex! You see don't belive in what you read in newspapers, there some "Masters" of sex say that you can Masturbate how much you want that that is not bad, that is not true, i had Masturbate for 20 years so i had experience and know that you can feel pain in the penis because inflammation also; you get so much so much tired it really takes you all your energy, and it blockade your points and channels of energy in the area, and the body get deteriorated day by day!

SO ENOUGH FOR THIS NONSENSE I STOP IMMEDIATELY!!!!

try black cohosh capsules and olive oil.

Well i am very poor so today i buy just olive oil :D Do you know how much time should the olive oil be above the penis?

a) is this an article?

Give your willy a rest.

I guess not a article for you :lol: lol hahahahaha

I long time ago had get some tiger balm in my sexual organs and it really hurts hihihihih

rest for life that is the answer

bag balm and and then give it a rest. yep.

trailmaker dude i think that balm is not really for penis inflamation <_<

If you have been having sex, rather than just masturbation, and have a problem, then you really should pay a visit to the local hospital STD clinic to get checked out.

mjjbecker don't worry about that, that would cost me to much, i know i can keep it in balance because i train Qi Gong ( carry the moon and lyfting the sky that i learned in Finland by Shaolin Sifu Wong Kiew Kit) so i was just looking more for something that do that release my inflammation![/

I agree, if you have a swollen Johnson.....

hahahahahahaha :rolleyes: i have a Johnson hihihihihihi

Edited by HugoOlivaresMila

Any way guys ( girls) thanks for you all that had reply to this topic even when is a serious topic it had been fun :D But hones i was looking more for a chinese wine liquor that are speciall for INFLAMMATED PENIS but i don't know if that bottle even exist or can be made :huh: so today i but instead cheap beer the olive oil, cayenne spice and much garlic, i had read garlic is one of the best for inflammation HERB

http://www.all4naturalhealth.com/anti-infl...tory-herbs.html

I would recommend you to eat tofu and drink soy milk, you need to extinguish the sexual fire with that you burn yourself and your soul. And find a girlfriend and cultivate LOVE. It is not so easy to do, actually is the hardest thing in this world.

:(

I would recommend you to eat tofu and drink soy milk.....

Well i buy soy milk too :)

Hello Friends Masters And Students

It is just that because to much Masturbation, or maybe even to much sex, it could do that the sexual organ be Inflammated!!

so my Question is do anybody or some Master recommend something to reduce the inflammation? Maybe some alcohol wine like Sake or stuff like that=? I know tiger palm it is not good to sexual organs and i don't think that Dit Dat Jow's can help it? It is just so that sometimes i can feel pain all the day do to inflammation of the blood-vessel that is above the penis!

Maybe this one for example is good after been tired after sex : http://www.commerce.com.tw/modules.php?mod...5&no=126208 but does it work for inflammation?

Please any kind of recommendation!?

Thanks

Dude, go to a doctor. ASAP. Penis health is always number one.

which one is it? masturbation or sex? and how severe is the inflammation? if it is an STD after sex then it needs special treatment.

i had Masturbate for 20 years so i had experience and know that you can feel pain in the penis because inflammation also; you get so much so much tired it really takes you all your energy, and it blockade your points and channels of energy in the area, and the body get deteriorated day by day!

that's too much masturbation! Anyway regarding the masters, I heard some say that you can do it if you don't loose your seed but you still lose some energy, I'm not sure what it means. There are some who do it but without ejaculation where they reroute the orgasm into the energy channels.

here are some links with better information:

http://www.thetaobums.com/Things-We-Donand...stem-t5664.html

http://www.alchemicaltaoism.com/

http://www.thetaobums.com/Question-About-D...s-Cd-t2167.html

(regarding tailbone breathing)

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=4967

Well i am very poor so today i buy just olive oil :D Do you know how much time should the olive oil be above the penis?

It is only meant to ease the inflammation, you can also use zinc ointment. Another thing to try is to take a cold leaf of green cabbage and bruise it so some juice is exposed then wrap it around the penis and keep it for as long as you like. Purple cabbage and cucumbers can cool you down internally instead of black cohosh or soy.

i train Qi Gong ( carry the moon and lyfting the sky that i learned in Finland by Shaolin Sifu Wong Kiew Kit)

So how are you doing with this practice? did you read his book about shaolin qigong? he mentioned in it the long breath and the microcosmic orbit.

Dude, go to a doctor. ASAP. Penis health is always number one.

:lol:

which one is it? masturbation or sex? and how severe is the inflammation? if it is an STD after sex then it needs special treatment.

that's too much masturbation! Anyway regarding the masters, I heard some say that you can do it if you don't loose your seed but you still lose some energy, I'm not sure what it means. There are some who do it but without ejaculation where they reroute the orgasm into the energy channels.

Yes i had read Mantak Chia's and white tigress books and others. But i still belive that if you have sex for 20 minutes everyday in 20 years you can get penis inflammation too! You see the are some people that get penis inflammation more easy ( i belive it was people whit blood 0) like i have hear from my mother that i am.

But you see real Sex Masters use oil too: see :

https://www.taotraditions.com/Merchant2/mer...tegory_Code=WTS

I can not see the homepage because i am on the library

But i can see the are some oils there ;) Do you see some medicine wine there in that white tigress homepage?

So how are you doing with this practice? did you read his book about shaolin qigong? he mentioned in it the long breath and the microcosmic orbit.

Well i am doing that practice because it is the only Qi Kung Master i had meet, but i going not to train more whit Sifu Wong because problems between him and me, you can read these problems in his forum in my last posts!

Any way until i meet some other Master i keep practice these techniques i learned from him, at least i can feel the chi flow

.... Another thing to try is to take a cold leaf of green cabbage and bruise it so some juice is exposed then wrap it around the penis and keep it for as long as you like. Purple cabbage and cucumbers can cool you down internally ....

Well i can tell you i have not much pain today in my penis like i had yesterday :D

Yesterday i bought olive oil, cayenne spice and much garlic and not soy milk (because is expensive) but i bought soy drink, and i bought also pineapple!

The olive oil on the penis :D didn't work so much, but i going to use instead when i eat the cucumber and green cabbage (of course i going to bruise some juice too, to my penis)

Thank you very much Desert Eagle and all people that had help me in this thread and thanks for all those that going to continue reply this thread

I am just little sorry that i didn't hear anybody or any information about if there is some medical wine special for penis inflammation, any way i going to buy the very good sake Matsukura Junmai Shu this year just for in case there could be some inflections internally or stuff like that because of long time pain and abuse of the sexual organs!

dewatsuru.jpg

Check Dr. Lin site for over masturbation:

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/over.htm

you need to regain the hormonal balance and because too much sexual kung fu you have inflammation because too much nitric oxide. you need soy milk and tofu because they contains fitoestrogens and will help restore the hormonal balance, also fish oil and eat yin foods no garlic or spicy. and avoid arginine and foods that contains arginine because nitric oxid is made of arginine in the body. don't use any alcohol because will increase your inflammation, use anti-inflamatory ointments but seek a doctor advice first, and for short term avoid dopamine release which is the hormone of LUST, for longterm seek to cultivate the hormone oxytocin which is the hormon of LOVE. hug and kiss and be happy and make someone else happy. I am serious :( this is also for everyone else that seek sexual power through sexual kungfu.

Edited by steam

here is a quote from Dr. Lin - his secret

I have realized that burning too much testosterone into DHT (dihydrotestosterone) for powering the erection can stimulate the prostate glands to enlarge. Coincidently, I has been a lover of tomato, soy products and nuts since I was a kid, eating a lot of soy and nut products, at least 8-oz a day, and tomato, one medium size, a day. I am also a green-vegetables and fresh-fruits lover although I love sea foods more than meats. It seems these products protect me very well. Recently, the so-called food/nutrition scientists have discovered my diet is anti-oxidant, anti-cancerous and anti-prostate enlarging. Junk Bond King, Mr Mike Milken, interviewed by Ms. Walter in ABC 20/20, testified that having soy products every day helped him successfully kill his prostate cancer 6 years ago, even his doctor declaimed he had only 18 months to live at that time. Boy! Mr. Milken has a beautiful young wife as I saw in the ABC 20/20 program. I am so jealous. The Intel's Chairman, Dr. Andrew Grove told the same story too (See Newsweek, November 30, 1998, page 66). His current diet is the similar to what I have had since I was a kid, except, perhaps, he has more sea foods to eat than I do.

I was raised in a poor, mountainy countryside in central Taiwan. In those good old days, the people living standard was very low. Meats and eggs were very luxurious foods. Soybeans, nuts, and seeds were the main sources of protein for these poor people, including me. Home-grown vegetables, fruits and "tomato" were my diets. Before I came to the USA in 1976, I had soybean milk for my breakfast and varieties of tofu (dried tofu, fried tofu, smelling tofu, and so on, you name them) for my lunch and dinner everyday. In fact, people did not have red meats to eat during that time. Sea foods and seaweeds were cheaper than meats. So, sea foods and seaweeds were also popular diets.

Recently, nutritionists said that our "poor" good-days' diets are very healthy. They pointed out:

1. Tomato is good for men's prostate,

2. Green vegetables are cancer fighters,

3. Soybean contains plant hormones, preventing breast and prostate cancers, bone fracture, and women's hot flashes.

Now, my readers should jump into the same bandwagon as I rode, and eat or drink soybean products which were my "poor" good old-days' diets. It is good for your sexual life and health. Let's consider our body is a sex engine. You can gain power from eating and drinking only if you have enough DHEA naturally secreted by the adrenal glands. The ability of the adrenal glands to naturally secrete DHEA depends on the intake of plant hormones. DHEA is associated with the generation of the bio-electricity (We call it the "Kidney" Chi, the electricity for starting your car engine) that burns the nutrients & oxygen (fuel & air in your car engine) into power, including sexual power. If your system cannot produce enough DHEA, the nutrients inside your body will become fat. You will gain weight accordingly! You may realize that you experience losing your sexual strength when you starts to gain weight. Based upon the concept of the Chinese medicine system, your "Kidney" Chi (associated with the secretion of the adrenal glands sitting on the top of your kidneys) is starting to run low. Here, the "Kidney" is the functional term, not a real physical object.

What soybeans can do for your body are:

1). Enhance the liver function, promote the "good" cholesterol, HDL, and reduce the "bad cholesterol, LDL.

2). Increasing the "Kidney" Chi production and the DHEA secretion for improving the sexual potential and drive for both men and women -balancing the Testosterone-to-Estrogen ratio in the bloodstream, with help of Zinc;

3). Preventing cancer and tumor developments in sex organs for men and women;

4). Giving you a better weight control.

Do you know soy can increase your testosterone? What! All you need is Zinc! We have tested soy extract with herbal products.

Let's throw red meats out of our dishes. Don't even mention 1/4-lb hamburgers. If you want to have hamburgers, you can make it from soybeans or mix meats with soybeans.

Now, it is the time to have a how-to-do-yourself lecture for soybeans diets - soybean milk and burger - my "POOR" good old-days' recipe:

1. Preparing soybeans-

Get dry soybeans from a grocery store.

Soak 3 cups of soybean into water in a big container for 8-12 hours, and change water two or three times during the soaking period.

2. Grinding soybeans-

After soaking, drain the water out.

Put 3 cups of soybeans and 4 cups of water into a blender (3:4 ratio is the best); if your blender is too small, adjust the quantity accordingly.

Grind soybeans with two speeds: blend for 3 minutes and liquefy for 3-5 minutes.

Use a juicer to separate soybean milk from powdery (wet) solid, and store the milk in a clean container.

(You can use a cloth bag as a strainer to separate the milk and solid - the good old days' method.)

Remove the bubbles from the milk, that will produce gas in your digestion system.

3. Cooking soybean milk-

Fill a cooking container halfway with the milk.

The best way to cook the milk is: use a rice cooker; cook it for 30 minutes.

If you use a surface oven to cook it, you must Use a mild fire to cook the soybean milk slowly to prevent formation of bubbles that could over-flow your cooking container.

Soybean milk contains a lot of natural plant hormone. It is very easy to produce bubbles when you heat it up!

4. Storing soybean milk-

You can sweeten the milk, or store it as it is after cooling down.

Store the milk in a clean container; you can use one-gallon water bottle to store it in your refrigerator.

Don't use the juice or soda bottles to store it because the milk will react with the juice or soda chemicals.

Sweetened milk can last up to 6 days but the plain milk must be re-boiled in 4 days.

5. How to serve soybean milk-

You can have it any times you want.

You can re-boil soybean milk and add a blended egg into it.

You can add vinegar and salt into the plain milk to make the tofu "flower" soup for your breakfast.

6. How to make soybean burgers-

Mix the powdery soybean solid with salt, onion, and pepper, (or meat).

Make soybean burger buns as you do for your hamburgers.

Fry the buns in an oil pan until they are completely cooked.

NOTE: After a complete extraction of soybean milk, the power solid turns white and tasteless. I usually dump it!

Soybean burgers sounds damn good. Have you tried this?

Nice quote.

Could you include the link to that quote?

It'd help for future reference & reading.

Thanks!

I've just started trying products from a company called Enzymedica (thanks! to vortex) and I am very impressed. Their nattokinase product is way way way stronger than what I'd tried before, SerraGold is similarly impressive. They have faq, newsletters, company info that I'm reading through.

And, yup, this thread should've been posted in the Taoist Discussion section. It's not an article. :rolleyes:

Edited by Trunk

No but I eat tofu and soymilk from a vietnamese store.

The first quote is from here

http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case8397.htm

Soybeans for daily diets

http://www.actionlove.com/love/soybean.htm

The others links explain the relationship between testosterone, DHT, DHEA, E1, E2, E3, estrogen, epinephrine, norepinephrine, cortisol, nitric oxide, oxytocine, dopamine and other hormones. Some of them are Yin some of them are Yang. Sex organs are very complicated machines and the balance of energy is fragile.

Sex, masturbation, ejaculation, orgasm, Sexual Abuse, Drug Abuse, and Self-destruction

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/destruct.htm

Non-Bacterial Urethral Tract Infection (UTI)?! - over-Stress, drug abuse, over-masturbation and excessive Sex Orgasm

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/uti.htm

Non-bacterial Orchitis - Prostaglandnin E-2 induced Testicular Pains, Due to Intercourse, Orgasm or Ejaculation

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/testicularpain.htm

How to Become an Impotent (Premature-aged) Young Man

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/impotent.htm

Eating, Drinking, Sex and Orgasm

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/eating.htm

Erectile dysfunction

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/erection.htm

Prostate pain, Prostatitis and Sexual Orgasm

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/prostatitis.htm

Male/Female Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome (PSAS) and Persistent Sexual Orgasm- Sexual or Masturbation Addiction

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/psas.htm

Penile Enlargement Exercises, Weight Lifting, Bending Or Stretching with extreme forces for Penile Damage

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/penilex.htm

Penile Enlargement essentials

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/enlarge.htm

Edited by steam

http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case15570.htm

How to kick the pornography addiction: Reduction of the inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2 production, Excessive epinephrine and norepinephrine induces inflammatory responses, persistent sexual arousal, and brain/nervous excitotocixity, and enhancement of the serotonin and GABA nervous modulation and control

O. there are 3 things you have to do in order kick the pornography addiction:

1. Reduce the inflammatory hormone production prostaglandin E2.

Prostaglandin E2 triggers persistent sexual arousal.

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/psas.htm

2. reduce norepinephrine/epinephrine/glutamate/histamine production -

they are inflammatory hormone's triggering hormones.

Unfortunately, pornography triggers sexual arousal by initiating the dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine production and then prostaglandin E2 production, leading to excessive masturbation, excessive ejaculation and excessive sex.

3. increase the serotonin and GABA nervous control and modulation on the dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine production and then prostaglandin E2 production. You can not reduce the stressors norepinephrine and/or epinephrine induced prostaglandin E2 production by NSAIDs, the COX-2 inhibitors. If you try a high dose of NSAIDs to achieve it, your body will be destroyed by the drugs.

I have discovered these facts 10 years ago, although I personally experienced the sexual exhaustion symptoms with inflammatory pains in 1973-74 and 1989-1993.

My personal sexual exhaustion experiences leaded me to formulate these unique products.

In fact, I had never watched any pornography in 1973-74, and had only few porn movies during 1989-1993; however , likely today's young men, I have loved sex very, very much and had ejaculated up to 3 times in one day or one love session in many occasions before 1993. Every time after having multiple-ejaculation in one love session, my right foot was swollen in the next day for 3-4 days, but this didn't knock down my sexual arousal or erection. It actually kept me in the state of persistent sexual arousal and erection for more sex. I think my dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, histamine, serotonin, GABA and oxytocin level were high, but the prolactin level was low. I didn't addict to poonography, but I just love sex very much. In 1993, I finally discovered the solution for my body pains and stiffness with my inflammatory theory about the excessive stressors norepinephrine and epinephrine. Today, only few medical research reports addressed the inflammation and excitotoxicity of excessive norepinephrine and epinephrine.

Here are the examples:

http://www.ionchannels.org/showabstract.php?pmid=15970488

http://www.pnas.org/cgi/reprint/103/3/678

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/174/4008/512

http://www.osti.gov/energycitations/produc...osti_id=6793231

The most destructively interested result is that the excessive norepinephrine or/and epinephrine not only cause excessive inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2 production, poor blood circulation in the tissues and joints, and nervous excitotoxicity, but also open the blood-brain barriers for toxicins to flood into the cerebrospinal fluid to orchestrate the brain and nervous destruction.

Image that pornography, excessive sex, excessive caffeine drinks, or/and work or job stresses gives you excessive norepinephrine and epinephrine and then you take street or medication drugs for whatever purposes. You can figure it the consequence yourself.

you need soy milk and tofu because they contains fitoestrogens and will help restore the hormonal balance, also fish oil and eat yin foods no garlic or spicy. hug and kiss and be happy and make someone else happy. I am serious :( this is also for everyone else that seek sexual power through sexual kungfu.

ok i try to buy more soy milk :D

the inflammation use to disappear almost complete after 3 days but i masturbate again today in the morning :( , any way today my penis <_< is not so much infammated like it was for 3 days ago, i know now that if i stop masturbation for 1 week it going to help, so now that is my aim, 1 week then if i masturbate then it be 2 weeks and so on, is better to quick little by little is psychological you know :blink:

fellas :P soybean burgers must be god dam good :lol:

I love to read in the article by the Doc:

"What soybeans can do for your body are:

1). Enhance the liver function, promote the "good" cholesterol, HDL, and reduce the "bad cholesterol, LDL.

2). Increasing the "Kidney" Chi production and the DHEA secretion for improving the sexual potential and drive for both men and women -balancing the Testosterone-to-Estrogen ratio in the bloodstream, with help of Zinc;

3). Preventing cancer and tumor developments in sex organs for men and women;

4). Giving you a better weight control."

wow what a good dream Prince in this beautiful homepage we can read: "Soy contains "complete" protein just like meat, with nine amino acids the body needs to build and repair body cells. Top soy burgers with reduced-fat-cheese, salsa or pineapple slices." http://www.safeway.com/ifl/grocery/Good-to-Know-Meat

even when my situation is bad now whit money, i am happy that i live in a country there you can buy many types of food, and that there is always food and liquids to buy if you have money :)

GoodToKnowMeat_T10040106_GoodToKnow_MeatSoyBurgers_ALL_200832.jpg

And, yup, this thread should've been posted in the Taoist Discussion section. It's not an article. :rolleyes:

:D dude i just felt then that the thread it was more than just Taoism, that is why i posted here :rolleyes:

No but I eat tofu and soymilk from a vietnamese store.

Sex, masturbation, ejaculation, orgasm, Sexual Abuse, Drug Abuse, and Self-destruction

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/destruct.htm

very good steam that you buy soymilk from a vietnamese store ;) is the soy from Vietnam? :D

good homepage there we can read: "Warning: Over-masturbation/over-ejaculation/excessive-orgasm can castrate your hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular(ovarian) axis by arterial constriction and inflammatory narrowness in your brain and pelvic organs (testicles, prostate, seminal vesicles, penis, ovaries, uterus, vagina and clitoris) due to excessive release of prolactin, norepinephrine, and epinephrine"

Non-Bacterial Urethral Tract Infection (UTI)?! - over-Stress, drug abuse, over-masturbation and excessive Sex Orgasm

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/uti.htm

dude hahaha that link scared me because i opened in the library and the picture there was of sexual organs :o and people are around me well i closed the link fast :P

very good steam that you buy soymilk from a vietnamese store ;) is the soy from Vietnam? :D

I don't know but it's better to buy from an asian store than supermarket (if you live in a country where there are asian immigrants) because soy milk from supermarket has a lot of additives while in asian stores have only soybeans and water and maybe cane sugar as sweetener