Sign in to follow this  
Eviander

John Chang

Now I am sure most of you have probably saw this video, or at least heard of the Daoist masters whom have unlocked chi powers which almost seem fantastical to modern science. But I would like to know if anyone knows what this guy does and why there isn't more masters teaching these ancient secrets.

John Chang video

Edited by Eviander

Search function might know.

There a so few people teaching this because few people believe this stuff, or want to learn it, or are of a suitable mindset, and because teachers are careful about who they teach (but they are opening up lately).

You could have answered this yourself, though. ;) The question belongs in the same category as "If method X can cure cancer, why isn't it practiced everywhere?" The more you understand the basics of the world, the more details become apparent and self-explaining. :)

Now I am sure most of you have probably saw this video, or at least heard of the Daoist masters whom have unlocked chi powers which almost seem fantastical to modern science. But I would like to know if anyone knows what this guy does and why there isn't more masters teaching these ancient secrets.

John Chang video

Supposedly, this guy isn't teaching westerners. If you look hard enough on this forum you may be able to find somebody on this continent that is currently approaching this level of training but not through Taoist or Buddhist sources.

Supposedly, this guy isn't teaching westerners. If you look hard enough on this forum you may be able to find somebody on this continent that is currently approaching this level of training but not through Taoist or Buddhist sources.

The only thing I could think of that is at the same level of Taoist esoteric teaching (which of course as we all know is 5000 plus years old) would be hermeticism, which is supposedly knowledge transferred to egypt from Atlantis am I correct?

Sign in to follow this