dragonfire

2012 Big Changes

You can call me delusion, that is fine. You can also call all your so called fine astronauts delusional

also since they said out of their mouth, they saw alien beings and ufo's and that we are not

alone. All the information is out there, just piece it together. It only takes a curious open mind. It all

comes together like a fine puzzle.

Like I said 95% of the population is programmed already. They can not think for themselves. They

can not even choose what to eat to stay healthy.

Dragonfire, you seem like a nice enough guy, but you seem to me to be off on a tangent in your thinking

that isn't going to take you anywhere good, IMO. People say a lot of stuff, and people are often wrong.

People also repeat a lot of stuff all over the internet so it might seem that there is really something to it,

since it is repeated in many different places across the internet. This may make it seem a lot more substantial

than what it really is, but I think that's not the heart of the issue here. I guess I could just say to myself, "Oh well, another one bites the dust ... " but that's not helping either. It seems that maybe you are trying

to escape the sometimes harsh and sometimes boring reality of life by looking for some sort of escape. Something that will take all the pressure off maybe, and allow you to just give it up . Something like

the 'end of the world' might fit the bill. Well, its all going to be over in a few years anyway

so why not just give up? Could that be it?

My last comment on this:

If you have any respectable Buddhist temples in your area, you may want to consider dropping by

sometime and ask to speak to a senior monk, if they have one. If you run some of the things you have

been saying here by a seasoned monk, I think they might provide you with a somehwat different perspective on things, that you may not have been considering. Who knows?

Life is short and we could stumble and fall through the exit door at any time.

Ask yourself this: When you come right down to it, what is really important in this

short time we have here? Could we actually be here for a reason, maybe? Looking

for an escape exit just might be defeating the purpose.

Or to put it a little less formally, chill out, dude! ;)

Like I said 95% of the population is programmed already. They can not think for themselves. They

can not even choose what to eat to stay healthy.

Programmed? Uh huh. Humanity CAN choose, but many of us have chosen soda & sweets. That's not programmed at all, it's a conscious choice made every day.

Programmed? Uh huh. Humanity CAN choose, but many of us have chosen soda & sweets. That's not programmed at all, it's a conscious choice made every day.

Depends on what you call "conscious choice". There are very efficient ways of exploiting intellectual laziness. There's always some people with 'evil on their mind' that are more clever than you, thus even "laziness" is relative.

I believe Mckenna actually picked the date himself, which certainly makes the case a little funny. He used the I ching to generate the waveform, but decided when and where it should start and end, by matching it up to a particular view of history, a view that is quite loaded with assumptions about the significance of certain events, the "novelty" of some developments vs. others, and all from a rather euro-centric, scientistic vantage, which is strange given how psychedelic the man was/is. From what I recall, He originally thought sometime in Nov 2012 was the best end point, but after hearing of the Mayan predictions just switched it to 2012. The more it was developed, the more it became like an idiosyncratic unconscious mandala of Mckenna's own mind, I believe, inflated by his shattering experience in the amazon with an excessive literalism. I'm not saying it doesn't have worth, but the value I think is on a more non-linear, meta-level. Timewave itself has no end built into it. We could apply it to the last 9 minutes, or the last 9 million years -- it's a fractal wave, after all. 2012 is really a hyperlocal, hypertemporal consciousness-attractor that is not situated anywhere in time, but in which time itself is situated. By literalizing timewave into a linear eschatology, Mckenna I believe missed the point of his own discovery.

P.S.

Gyrus wrote a nice article about timewave a while back...

http://dreamflesh.com/essays/endofriver/

GREENCHILD

Anyone read Terence McKenna's "Landscapes of Time?"

He used the original, King Wen's sequence of the I Ching hexagrams (different from the Zhouyi in common circulation, the one with all the commentaries. King Wen's sequence is seldom used because there's no commentaries, but quite workable with if you've studied taoist fundamentals, and not impossible to find if you're persistent and/or lucky -- I for one have it) --

so, OK, McKenna used it to create a computer program he called TimeWave Zero, which allowed him to map the waveform cyclic pattern of time -- or should I say the pattern of tao ("the way of tao is motion and the pattern of this motion is return" -- so tao-in-motion is space-time in the classic Einstein-Minkovski sense) onto the timeline of world events. The resulting graph showed highs and lows that coincided with events of human history with uncanny precision -- the lows fell smack onto the years of plagues, wars, famines, etc., and the highs, onto enlightened, creative, peaceful moments). The graph looks more or less regular (with faster oscillations though due to what McKenna calls "introduction of novelty" and the Duke of Zhou called simply "yi") -- till the line plunges down to a low point never before encountered anywhere on the graph circa our nearest future, and then fizzles out into infinity in exactly 2012.

McKenna didn't predict the end of the world or the beginning of a new world based on this outcome, an unexpected one for him (since he got the 2012 date from the program, rather than wrote a program to justify a pre-conceived date). Instead, he surmised that "novelty," in whatever shape or form it is introduced into the world, will reach such magnitude by that point that the world as we know it will be unable to sustain itself and flip over into something else.

What kind of "something else?.." When I asked the I Ching herself a couple of years ago, she told me to mind my own business. At that time I interpreted it as being dissuaded from idle speculation, but by now I understand her response very differently. The events, should they unfold -- and unfold they will, I'm no stranger to detecting "yi" in the environment myself for that matter, and it's off the charts and climbing --

the events, whatever they may be, may well be interactive. And if they are, it means they will notice what kind of a consciousness "minding my own business" produces. So, as usual, the I Ching gave me the best response of all responses possible in a probabilistic universe.

Edited by greenchild

I believe Mckenna actually picked the date himself, which certainly makes the case a little funny. He used the I ching to generate the waveform, but decided when and where it should start and end, by matching it up to a particular view of history, a view that is quite loaded with assumptions about the significance of certain events, the "novelty" of some developments vs. others, and all from a rather euro-centric, scientistic vantage, which is strange given how psychedelic the man was/is. From what I recall, He originally thought sometime in Nov 2012 was the best end point, but after hearing of the Mayan predictions just switched it to 2012. The more it was developed, the more it became like an idiosyncratic unconscious mandala of Mckenna's own mind, I believe, inflated by his shattering experience in the amazon with an excessive literalism. I'm not saying it doesn't have worth, but the value I think is on a more non-linear, meta-level. Timewave itself has no end built into it. We could apply it to the last 9 minutes, or the last 9 million years -- it's a fractal wave, after all. 2012 is really a hyperlocal, hypertemporal consciousness-attractor that is not situated anywhere in time, but in which time itself is situated. By literalizing timewave into a linear eschatology, Mckenna I believe missed the point of his own discovery.

P.S.

Gyrus wrote a nice article about timewave a while back...

http://dreamflesh.com/essays/endofriver/

GREENCHILD

did you mean to make an empty post taomeow?

No, but I don't remember what happened, a UFO must have abducted whatever I wrote and/or me and deleted both the post and my memory of the event. Sorry. :lol:

Did you actually read Landscapes of Time? Are you sure he picked the date? My memory, as the above illustrates, is not one hundred percent reliable.

I have nothing for or against the date, I'm just looking at the evidence from all angles available. McKenna, one such "angle," happens to have used two super-reliable sources possessing extensive credible expertise on the nature of reality, sources that were never learned from by most people who argue about the matter here or elsewhere: the I Ching and ayahuaska. Which is why his take is something I will phase in when examining the evidence, as opposed to "I don't believe it because if it was true CNN would have told me" kind of evidence. ;)

Ha, well a UFO abduction would not be a-synchronous with this topic.

Yes I have read the book. It's called "The Invisible Landscape" by the way. I quote from page 171, from the copy sitting in my lap right now (bolding mine):

"This is is a novelty map of the eight thousand years that immediately precode the end of the Mayan Calender on December 22, A.D. 2012. First let me explain that we chose the end of the Mayan Calendar as the "end date" for this graph becasue we found good agreement between the events that comprise the historical record and the wave itself when this end date was chosen."

I am no mathematician and so cannot vouch for every step in the process used to come to the conclusion that is Timewave Zero. That said, to the best of my understanding there is no "end date" inherent to the waveform, the wave has to be fitted to an end. The gray area is whether the fractal itself indicates an end date by virtue of how it supposedly "matches up" with historical records... there is potential for a lot of tautology here.

I suggest that Timewave, as an expression of the inner workings of the I-ching, is a kind of inner, non-linear mandala. I didn't hear this on CNN. :lol:

Ananda Bosman has some interesting things to say about Timewave in his video lectures available on an recent post here, "Ananda Bosman at the 2008 Shamanism Conference". He actually takes the visual form of the fractal itself and shows its possible connection with other somatico-imaginal data (such as stupas). That's the thing, somatico-imaginal information is not exactly literal but it is not "just a metaphor" either.. Rather it implicates cybernetic meta-truths that non-exclusively interconnect many levels of knowing.

Just a possible paradigm for the day :)

Christopher Greenchild

No, but I don't remember what happened, a UFO must have abducted whatever I wrote and/or me and deleted both the post and my memory of the event. Sorry. :lol:

Did you actually read Landscapes of Time? Are you sure he picked the date? My memory, as the above illustrates, is not one hundred percent reliable.

I have nothing for or against the date, I'm just looking at the evidence from all angles available. McKenna, one such "angle," happens to have used two super-reliable sources possessing extensive credible expertise on the nature of reality, sources that were never learned from by most people who argue about the matter here or elsewhere: the I Ching and ayahuaska. Which is why his take is something I will phase in when examining the evidence, as opposed to "I don't believe it because if it was true CNN would have told me" kind of evidence. ;)

Edited by greenchild

Did you know that the tibetans know of the inner earth. They call it the eastern continent. They

describe humans there that live to 250 years old and are double our size.

I wanted to elucidate on this discussion...

There will be washing of earth or purification of earth. However, it will not be what you think.

It will will actually be broken down into three sections:

The only one's that will suffer through the destruction will be the negative people or negatively

polarized. These are service-to-self people. These people think of themselves before they think

about others. These are the people that turn an eye to someone that is suffering. These

are the people that use violence to perpetuate their problems, instead of searching for true knowledge. They will stay on the planet and suffer during the cleansing the process. Whether they die in the process is possible. But they are supposed to suffer for being negative, evil, insensitive, and cruel. Their negativity or evil will be returned by others who are also negative and evil as the earth becomes chaotic and turbulent.

The 2nd group is the positive individuals who have good hearts, who care for others

with love and compassion, and think of others before themselves. They will leave

earth and enter a new 4th positive earth that is heavenly.

The 3rd group is the main group of people on earth, I would say 80% that will

go to a new earth that is a mirror image of this one. During the transition, they

will experience a temporary enlightenment, to remember where they came from,

and then the veil is covered again.

Time/Space distortion is not noticeable during this transition, so don't worry unless you

have been a cruel person in this life. I think most who visit this site are not of the

negative group.

Ha, well a UFO abduction would not be a-synchronous with this topic.

Yes I have read the book. It's called "The Invisible Landscape" by the way. I quote from page 171, from the copy sitting in my lap right now (bolding mine):

"This is is a novelty map of the eight thousand years that immediately precode the end of the Mayan Calender on December 22, A.D. 2012. First let me explain that we chose the end of the Mayan Calendar as the "end date" for this graph becasue we found good agreement between the events that comprise the historical record and the wave itself when this end date was chosen."

I am no mathematician and so cannot vouch for every step in the process used to come to the conclusion that is Timewave Zero. That said, to the best of my understanding there is no "end date" inherent to the waveform, the wave has to be fitted to an end. The gray area is whether the fractal itself indicates an end date by virtue of how it supposedly "matches up" with historical records... there is potential for a lot of tautology here.

I suggest that Timewave, as an expression of the inner workings of the I-ching, is a kind of inner, non-linear mandala. I didn't hear this on CNN. :lol:

Ananda Bosman has some interesting things to say about Timewave in his video lectures available on an recent post here, "Ananda Bosman at the 2008 Shamanism Conference". He actually takes the visual form of the fractal itself and shows its possible connection with other somatico-imaginal data (such as stupas). That's the thing, somatico-imaginal information is not exactly literal but it is not "just a metaphor" either.. Rather it implicates cybernetic meta-truths that non-exclusively interconnect many levels of knowing.

Just a possible paradigm for the day :)

Christopher Greenchild

Thanks, Greenchild.

The I Ching can be arranged in a linear graph too. If you use the so-called "Secret Arrangement" based on the number of yin vs. yang lines in each hexagram (i.e. 6 yang, 6 yin, 5 yang - 1 yin, 4 yang - 2 yin, 3 yang - 3 yin, 4 yin - 2 yang, 5 yin - 1 yang), hexagrams arranged in accordance with this criterion form a sine wave that grows smaller and faster and hits the bottom in the end -- much like McKenna's version, even though you do not attribute any dates to the coordinates. There's many ways to skin a... hmmm... nevermind, I'm not all that fond of this particular saying. :lol: There's many ways to juggle eleven dimensions suspected by modern physicists, and even more ways to juggle the somewhat greater number discerned by taoist scientists (of which to date I understand only 13 :lol: ).

Time is holographic to be sure, and a nonlinear mandala is a good metaphor... but linear vectors do occur locally... And another thing... If people who are truly convinced that we are the microcosm to the macrocosm of reality expect time to prove them right, they must phase in local mortality somehow. I.e. either assume that worlds are as mortal as humans, or that humans are as immortal as the universe, but not both simultaneously?..

Imagine the ancient Maya timekeeper as the counterpart of a modern engineer who says, based on all the data available and his best understanding of what it means, "this plane can fly for eighteen years and then it will fall apart," or an MD who tells the patient, "you have six months to live before your liver fails" -- only, in the case of the timekeeper, someone looking at greater chunks of time... and a larger-sized "patient." Since they were obsessed with timekeeping for a couple thousand years and time, or rather space-time, was their main area of scientific explorations (exactly the way it was the case with taoist scientists), it is not altogether impossible that they may have collected and understood enough data to be able to make such a prediction. On the other hand, the engineer may be off by a year or two or even twenty, and the doctor, by a month or two or even sixty years... reality is about twenty percent stochastic, so even gods don't know for sure. Thank god. :)

The ice at the north pole is melting? Whod'a thunk...it happens every year. Shhh! Dont tell anyone that even though "warming" is "melting" the north pole...there's far more ice there than in the last 50 years. At least so some homework before regurgitating alarmist quasi-factoids...or, lies...or, bullshit...whatever you wish to call them :)

The more data that is collected, the more info we find out, the more predictive failures we see from ineptly incomplete climate models...the more we see how much of a farce the AGW hypothesis is.

March 17, 1959, North Pole:

uss-skate-open-water.jpg

3-subs-north-pole-1987.jpg

Spring 1999:

uss-hawkbill-north-pole-1999.jpg

We've got measurements from yes, this year, with 4 meter thick ice there, and a damn near stranded CATLIN expedition confirming the opposite of their ill conceived assumptions. (pardon the lack of a good pic here)

arctic20drums.jpg03-08-blizzard.jpg

On the other end of the planet, there is all this talk of melting of Antarctica - specifically the peninsula, specifically this tiny ice shelf, which shocking nobody reports is actually in an entirely different climate zone than the rest of Antarctica!

hm, when ice melts, it is dark, corroded, irregular, wet, thin and rough (like in this pic of actual melt, from the north pole but used to illustrate what melt looks like):

ArcticIceMelting.jpg

and these pictures you are seeing with regard to Antarctic "melting" is actually produced by wind shear and the underlying water currents, like this one, of the wilkinson ice shelf that is being touted as a catastrophic occurrence. (and we'll keep quiet about what actually happens in more than just a snapshot, oh, like massive chunks breaking off, refreezing to the shelf, breaking off again, traveling to the other side of the local sheet, refreezing there...)

wissm.jpg

Seriously...the AGW argument is frickin swiss cheese, and more and more holes are being found in the arguments on a daily basis. Its shelf life is thankfully, necessarily limited. I could continue...but I'm at work right now :lol:

This all says jack shit about 2012 :)

Nice pics, Joeblast.

It's not what they say, it's not how they say it, it's not what they say it about... it's what they say it for, what they practically do about it, whatever "it" happens to be... what the actual outcome of the problem-reaction-solution chain is... that always reveals the truth.

Global warming junk science is custom-ordered to get the public to swallow the impending CO2 tax with gusto, smack their collective lips, and ask for the seconds.

Life on Earth is carbon-based. Whoever or whatever wants to tax that is not its biggest champion, nor necessarily carbon-based itself. :o

Thread Killa!!! :lol:

Maybe its all that carbon-free sugar that's being passed out, people are getting hyper B)

domino_sugar_cf.png

C12H22O11...too funny...

hey shimmie, gimme a cheese with nuttin!

BG7273yDpdA

Edited by joeblast

I did a search about a topic on end of the world or something similar because I wanted to write about an interesting meditative experience I had yesterday due to May 9 full moon. I came across this thread and I would like to mention the following:

1. You need to do a bit of research before you start publishing photos about the current situation of the progressive melting of the Earth's icecaps and denying Global Climate Change, which is science for 99% of the scientists of this planet except for those working for petrochemical companies. It looks as if joeblast and Taomeow are in their payroll as well. Guys, wake up and look around you. :o

http://www.emeraldinsight.com/Insight/View...0060351201.html

To sum up the Global Climate Change model:

Temperature cycling due to earth orbit variations will continue but cooling is too small to offset global heating.

More info for beginners:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn9903...ate-change.html

2. My meditative experience:

During 2009 and 2012 earth consciousness will shift to a new level to the point where life as we know it will change. All those humans used to live with the bare necessities will undergo less suffering compared to those who don't. The energy required to sustain a technologically advanced planet will collapse. This is the vision I had in my meditation. Let's hope I am wrong, but I doubt it. I met a Buddhist monk during a meditation retreat I attended in Chiang Mai (Thailand) last Christmas and we had a good chat about this topic. He agrees with what I am just saying as back then I already had a hunch of this planet's upcoming future.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Yeah man, they're paying me MAD CASH to get to the crux of the matter :rolleyes: Seriously, what kind of retort is that? When you cant beat someone on substance you revert to ad homiem attacks? Along with saying 99% of scientists believe in AGW. Total joke. I could care less who is right and who is wrong. I care about what is correct, I've looked deeply into both sides of the issue, even corresponded with NASA's alarmist in chief on it (and subsequently deemed him a quack that should be fired, but what's my opinion worth on such a matter?)

If anyone's being underhanded here, its AGW proponents that will go to such contrived measures to get the world in line with their save the planet global eco-vision. Who's ignoring facts that dont fall in line with their theories? Which side will go to such lengths as to write farcical reports, cite other farcical reports, thus creating a circle of self reliant scientific fraud? (like was done in getting the hockey stick into the IPCC assessment...and funny enough, they're STILL trying to cling to some version of it to this day, even though its been refuted quite thoroughly, over and over again)

Here's a good outlining of a large number of ways things have been done terribly wrong with regard to "climate science" - a combination of bad collection of data, shortsightedness on relevant factors, absolutely terrible statistics, misinterpretation of phenomena...edit:most of this has to do with how and why of the hockey stick, which yes, they're still trying to keep it alive.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/03/18/stev...ion-with-notes/

Its getting pretty old seeing AGW proponents plug their ears, close their eyes, running off going LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU, YOU ARE PAID BY THE OIL COMPANIES when their incomplete, myopic computer fantasy lands and doomsday predictions thereof run out of hot air and are shown to have catastrophic flaws.

Temperature cycling due to earth orbit variations will continue but cooling is too small to offset global heating.

I've seen this pontification too many times already. The only problem is, the only thing backing this statement is blind belief and bad science. My point here is you can't do proper science when you have your conclusion in your hand already and you try to play with equations and measurements to make them fit with what you already want to tell everybody.

Feedback: the dividing line between nuisance and catastrophe - basically, you must start making more and more assumptions if you are to stick to alarmist predictions...and contrive they have:

ctRvtxnNqU8

I just read this:

http://www.emeraldinsight.com/Insight/View...0060351201.html

Can you cite something solid that doesnt have a foregone conclusion? For chrissakes, it starts out with CLIMATE CHANGE IS WITH US...and then goes on to blame CO2 and man for all the earth's problems. Statement after statement of alarmist talking points with zero substance behind it, making false claims that cant be justified such as "diseases are spreading" and "Strong hurricanes are becoming more frequent and destructive" and haha here's an even better one "Arctic sea ice is melting faster every year, and there are growing fears of a shutdown of the ocean currents that keep Europe warm for its latitude" - I just posted pictures that outright proved that to be false. The stuff you posted postulates CO2 having an effect other than what it really does as a given, and that's part of the issue here. AGW models are severely flawed and you cannot use flawed givens as a baseline for future prediction. Nobody wants to say "I was wrong about CO2" and thus you have all of these other wacky inventions to justify CO2 behaving the way you want it to other than the way it really does.

Have a look at Steve McIntyre's article above. Its got some substance to it that goes at the heart of the matter - there's just too many things done wrong. If this were a criminal investigation, just about every bit of evidence would be tossed out due to being collected improperly, contaminated...

Am I saying the climate doesnt change? Nope. Am I saying CO2 has no associated greenhouse effect? Not at all. Am I saying there's been a whole lotta bad science being propagated? You betcha.

As to spiritual changes, that is an entirely different matter than this AGW malarkey.

Edited by joeblast

Oh man, that's priceless. Anyone disagrees with durkhrod chogori, they are on the bad guys' payroll! How else could they?.. :lol:

Most of human damage to the climate happened via deforestation, civilization's way to do things, long before oil and gas companies. If you want zero impact on the climate, you can't possibly do civilization because no matter what you do, you do harm. Once you're past the settlement of a maximum of 120 people, once you start doing agriculture on a mass scale, it's all over. Sit back and enjoy the ride, your ticket is one-way.

That is the problem. You think too much and don't practice enough meditation. That is the problem of this planet: TOO MUCH THINKING.

joeblast, what are you trying to prove? Earth is warming up as well as the whole planetary system. Period. No one can reverse that. It is basic Yin and Yang interaction.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

That is the problem. You think too much and don't practice enough meditation. That is the problem of this planet: TOO MUCH THINKING.

I think ( :P ) there's not too much thinking as there are not "too many" people on earth. You could say there's not enough feeling or whatever you might call it. It is a matter of balance. Your way of presenting it tends to hinder evolution/advancement, because it demands reduction of something that is not bad by itself.

Besides... I for myself don't know about this, because I can't know all people on earth. There are also many people who really could use more thinking.

I think ( :P ) there's not too much thinking as there are not "too many" people on earth. You could say there's not enough feeling or whatever you might call it. It is a matter of balance. Your way of presenting it tends to hinder evolution/advancement, because it demands reduction of something that is not bad by itself.

Besides... I for myself don't know about this, because I can't know all people on earth. There are also many people who really could use more thinking.

Mind is like gravity and it stops you from the enlightenment flight experience.

People in the northern hemisphere think too much and people living in the southern hemisphere think too little (caused by the way chi flows). In the equator thinking is balanced.

They key here is to cut trough thinking and allow the spiritual energy to build up. Eventually mind will become so light that you won't fear flying. ;)

Evolution/advancement as you put it means zilch, it leads nowhere but to more mental pollution. This is not the answer to transcendental issues that have worried humanity since the dawn of time. Spiritual progression, on the other hand, is different as it is a product of the constant purification of the mind and directing its energy towards the stimulation of our true essence.

joeblast, what are you trying to prove? Earth is warming up as well as the whole planetary system. Period. No one can reverse that. It is basic Yin and Yang interaction.

:lol: what am *I* trying to prove? you're the one that was telling me that I need to do my research before 'just posting things up', then insulted taomeow and I. I put up research oriented material; you promptly ceased talking about "climate change" and preferred your more familiar spiritual ground - then basically just related climate change to the sun, opposite of where the alarmist crap you pointed to before!

so in that case, you're agreeing with me that all of this climate change stuff is hogwash and 99.8% of these effects originate with woohoo, where 99.8% of the mass of this planetary system lies? :)

I know this may seem a bit off the wall, but it struck me how amazing it is that all that coal and gas is actually there. It must have taken millions of years to form. I can help but think that maybe it is there just so mankind could create the world we live in now, to bring us to this point we are now at.

I remember an old quote from Bucky Fuller about how all that accumulation would one day let the earth become a star. I've no idea what science thinks of that, these days.

Guys, I think 2012 is not a good time for human beings. There is going to

be a polar shift that is going to put the North pole where the equator is

and make the equator probably underwater. It is a fact that millions

of square miles of tropical forest is underneath the north pole.

Remember Atlantis? It is very real and do you know it went under the

ocean. It was because of a pole shift. When the earth shifted,

it sunk some land and surfaced other land masses. Its cyclic.

Every 3600 years, the poles shift because of planetary influence.

If you knew that half or more of the land masses would be underwater in

one month, what would you do?

I actually thought about running to the himalaysis, but I think I

will stick around with my family (parents) and die or survive this

together.

I don't even think a global conscious effort can offset the polar shift. The

consciousness effort may affect the magnetic force field around the earth, but

I believe the influences of the planets will be too great this time.

All major cities within 100 miles of the ocean will be underwater

probably within weeks.

Because we live in the time of technology and all technology

centers are within 100 miles of the ocean, they will all

be wiped out.

*All internet will be wiped out

*All telecommunication, cell phones wiped out

This is really a new beginning, as the slate will be cleaned.

But, for those that survive, they will experience a spiritual time.

Dragonfire,

I have been having the same feeling too. That things are going to change and this civilization of technology will soon come to an end and spirituality will come into the mainstream. Like you said "a new beginning".

No one can deny that things are changing rapidly. A lot of people seem to turn a blind eye to the facts. There's a lot more tension in the world and you can see it in wars. You can see it in how the United States is trying to make a dramatic change. There are droughts all over the world, less crops, disappearing glaciers. This is the way of the Tao. We had our time and we failed, technology has failed us. Think of the earth as a living organism. We are the viruses in it's body and it's trying to clear us out. We failed at maintaining harmony. The earth has been in a Yin state for quite some time, now it is filling itself up with Yang.

Even without thinking about this and trying to make sense of it with science, it's something I feel. I feel like my life has been preparing me for a change in the world. A change for a more simple and spiritual life. Choices I made as a kid have all helped build up to where I am now and I see this as all going towards something important. I don't by any means think I'm special or anything. I just feel like I'm one of the many that life has been preparing for whats to come.

Mind is like gravity and it stops you from the enlightenment flight experience.

People in the northern hemisphere think too much and people living in the southern hemisphere think too little (caused by the way chi flows). In the equator thinking is balanced.

They key here is to cut trough thinking and allow the spiritual energy to build up. Eventually mind will become so light that you won't fear flying. ;)

This is really interesting. I never heard of this before. I'm from the North of the Equator and for the last 8 months I have been South of it. I feel like I have made a lot of spiritual advancements since I have been here in the South. Could it be that the South has helped balanced my Northern over thinking?? Very interesting.