Sign in to follow this  
TheWhiteRabbit

Misspelling!

Cna yuo raed tihs?

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

misspelling-it-still-matters-alot-demotivational-poster.jpg

it semes pioslbse taht one cuold esaliy raed tehm bcakwrads lkie taht. I jsut had a lttile dffiuctly raednig it taht way. . So tanhk you Scotty for rseopndnig to tihs psot. Poelpe dnot konw waht tehy are misisng

I do not speak your language, yet I meditated upon your posts and can not stop laughing my testicles off. Hopefully with continued meditation I will get some piece tonight.

I do not speak your language, yet I meditated upon your posts and can not stop laughing my testicles off. Hopefully with continued meditation I will get some piece tonight.

Its about how the human brain can understand words if he first and last letters are the same and the same letters are jumbled in the spelling. Try looking again, only relax.

see now you too can raed sftuf lkie tihs wtih no pborlmes waht so eevr! Email yuor finedrs, see if tehy can fgirue it out.

Do not expect procreative results sans testicles, when getting that piece... :blink:

I for one am a pretty poor speller. This is a great relief to me that my thoughts may still shine through the jumbles of letters that I offer...

Spelling is so impotent because the opportuntitties for alteration of the meaning in an awkwart way are always lurking and waiting for their chance to occur. This can end careers!

By the way... do you know this?...

Fmpmfpmfffmm mfffmm Pmpmppppppppffm-fmmpfmmppmmmpmp, mfmmpppppmpppffmmmfmpmppmpm mmpffm fmpmfpmpp Pmpmppppppppffm fmppffmmmpppfmmpmfmmmfmpppfpff.

Edited by Hardyg

Yeah, I've heard about the first/last letter thing before. It's really cool, and props to you for having the skill and discipline to make a whole post like that! :)

Sign in to follow this