sabin1star

questions on tridaya material

No replies... so no one familiar with this one? Its rather expensive :D

Is tridaya same as Tenaga Dalam Illahi? There seem to be various versions and Indonesian system but nothing clear that explains what this system is about: Magic, Tantra, Qigong, Hard martial art ...

Any one trained in either of these two? It was interesting as a practiotioner mentioned this to be Indonesian Yoga ... Some sell this as a technique, some as a get-and-forget attunement (in 3 levels) ... not sure what this is about...

Edited by Siliconvalley1

From the outside it looks to me similar to something a saw on Bali namely Bambu Kuning. But on the other hand it differs on levels the Bambu Kuning have 13 levels and this have only three.

Are there any members that have done the tridaya course?

From a guy over at the cyberkwoon who did the course.

I did the Tridaya course. It has been a couple of years and I don't remember it being so expensive at the time. There is a 2-week intensive jump-start period, followed by a "maintain" level of training. After the 2 week intensive I found a tremedous increase in physical energy, along with crystal clear alertness. One of the ways this manifested was when I woke up each morning. I find I bound out of bed full of a sort of eager energy, rather than the old "drag myself to the coffee pot" routine I was used to. I am not a kid anymore, and found this pumped up well-being exhilerating. The course comes with an illustrated book to aid in training. Some of this material is probably available on you-tube by now.

gerardfrit

Neophyte

From a guy over at the cyberkwoon who did the course.

I did the Tridaya course. It has been a couple of years and I don't remember it being so expensive at the time. There is a 2-week intensive jump-start period, followed by a "maintain" level of training. After the 2 week intensive I found a tremedous increase in physical energy, along with crystal clear alertness. One of the ways this manifested was when I woke up each morning. I find I bound out of bed full of a sort of eager energy, rather than the old "drag myself to the coffee pot" routine I was used to. I am not a kid anymore, and found this pumped up well-being exhilerating. The course comes with an illustrated book to aid in training. Some of this material is probably available on you-tube by now.

gerardfrit

Neophyte

He also wrote this:My experience with Tridaya, which I felt was remarkable, was mentioned in my Jan 29 post. "After the 2 week intensive I found a tremedous increase in physical energy, along with crystal clear alertness. One of the ways this manifested was when I woke up each morning. I find I bound out of bed full of a sort of eager energy, rather than the old "drag myself to the coffee pot" routine I was used to. I am not a kid anymore, and found this pumped up well-being exhilerating. " Let me go further, I developed measurably superior performance in my Taekwondo training. All metrics improved: speed, power, stamina.

-Gerard

Interesting.... thank you all ...

Some benefits the practice claims to grant are (ignore the grammar and stuff :) )

1. Shield of your self from all physical and metaphysics attack

2. Do not Hurt or injure if hit by sharp weapon (when occurence correctness attacked by enemy).

3. Healing all disease of metaphysics and physical.

4. Cure barreness or weaken lust.

5. Increase your Authority of and fascination.

6. Increase your career.

7. Can ommunications and control khodam or Jin if you will.

8. Can bounce enemy attack before touching your self.

9. Can borrow miracle of others.

10. Can lock others attack or science.

11. Fencing your self, others, house / good and chattel and company.

12. Real Key make patrimony (Fill Keris, Dagger , Knife, Samurai, Stone Jewel, enamoured oil and water contain)

13. No abstention, peripheral effect and also of kontradiktif with other science during that other science non black science, even he will coalesce and become solidly. In this case only science which source of from God, can unite, usually to science which source which being or object, the science will disappear.

14. And other benefit you can get after practice..

Not sure any one achieved all this?