Sign in to follow this  
genmaicha

Jim Humble's MMS Chlorine Dioxide

Has anyone got experience with MMS Chlorine Dioxide by Jim Humble?

http://mmsadvisor.com/

It was recommended to me to be good for dental health.

Humble claims that it is non-toxic and very effective in killing harmful bacteria, etc..

I've tried it... it tastes like I'm drinking swimming pool water!!!

As such, I'd only use it if my life depended on it and I was convinced that it worked.

I'd be tempted to do stuff that boosts the immune system rather than attack the problem in general.

I haven't much knowledge about this sort of thing, though.

Drew Hempel here tried it for his mouth, but preferred raw garlic cloves instead...

82% of people in a poll here believed they had experienced some health benefits while using MMS.

But other feedback appears more mixed. Many experience some reactions, but it often seems unclear if it's really Herxing or just worsening.

So, I think the jury is still out on it. I'm always more cautious about stuff when the feedback is so mixed.

But at the very least, I think it's always a cheap way to sterilize your water. You could basically add a few drops to a lot of water and let it sit until all the ClO2 reduces out. Then, you could drink it without worrying about the internal effects of ClO2, if you're unsure about that...

I use it a few times a week! I get pinkeye alot! it clears it up fast, internal! I have also used it for the flu- killed it in a few hours and also for congestion... I seem to wake up with more energy. But I wouldn't use it daily

I'd say taking a substance that very effectively kills off harmful microorganisms from the body also effectively takes all challenges from your immune system, thus makes you kind of a junkie. Just a thought, but if you take it regularly and then stop, how will your body deal with the next flu? Better or worse?

I would only consider taking it when I suffer from something that my body can't take care of on its own.

Strength from within gives independence.

Edited by Hardyg

Has anyone got experience with MMS Chlorine Dioxide by Jim Humble?

http://mmsadvisor.com/

It was recommended to me to be good for dental health.

Humble claims that it is non-toxic and very effective in killing harmful bacteria, etc..

A friend of mine cured a case of chlamydia with MMS...

My understanding of tooth health, and I think it dovetails nicely into the idea of the expert mentioned above as far as the "inside out" idea, is that salivation is key. If your mouth is salivating well, that is a demonstration that all of the internals are working well. The salivation is extremely important in rinsing the mouth with an "evolutionary approved" mouthwash, better than that "recommended by four out of five dentists" crap.

I've ordered a bottle of MMS along with Mesosilver.

If you haven't been following, there are new strains of the avian flu virus that are impossible in nature.

"It first looked mostly like a swine virus but closer analysis showed it is a never-before-seen mixture of swine, human and avian viruses, according to the CDC."

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N24524032.htm

Then, you can add this interesting bits of info:

ZG4-i7eR-_w

FDA Clears Rapid Test for Avian Influenza A Virus in Humans

Did you know that the Government is surveying cemetery readiness for Flu outbreak?

Or Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago

Some people say those are just BS conspiracy theories. I hope they are right. But there are too many coincidences that impossible to dismiss. I say, be prepared for anything and also have an open mind.

I've ordered a bottle of MMS along with Mesosilver.

I've ordered a silverpuppy (ionic silver generator) but for the MMS I'm looking for alternative sources if I can.

I'd say taking a substance that very effectively kills off harmful microorganisms from the body also effectively takes all challenges from your immune system, thus makes you kind of a junkie. Just a thought, but if you take it regularly and then stop, how will your body deal with the next flu? Better or worse?

I would only consider taking it when I suffer from something that my body can't take care of on its own.

Strength from within gives independence.

I have to disagree because I believe what Truth Calkins said about liquid zeolites, that if you lower the toxic load, your immune system will become stronger. I think you may be equating mms with a strain of antibiotics like pennicillin, which it is not. I also think the people who have been treated for malaria had better immune systems after treatment. I think it is more like a blood purifier than an antibiotic, but I have not taken it myself so I could be wrong.

Sign in to follow this