Eviander

I'm in a living daze

for the past two years I've been bouncing from mysticism, to philosophy, to western psychology, to Hindu gurus to my current state of confusion and mental disarray. I am anxious, stressed out, depressed, and completely confused about my own identity. I went to look at Buddhism but all I saw was followers preaching some dogma like every other belief system. I come to this forum to be introduced to the teaching of the orient..to see if it has the answers to truth and peace of mind.

for the past two years I've been bouncing from mysticism, to philosophy, to western psychology, to Hindu gurus to my current state of confusion and mental disarray. I am anxious, stressed out, depressed, and completely confused about my own identity. I went to look at Buddhism but all I saw was followers preaching some dogma like every other belief system. I come to this forum to be introduced to the teaching of the orient..to see if it has the answers to truth and peace of mind.

hello eviander, and welcome.

over time have known a great many people who benefitted extensively just from taoist advice.

have a good time getting a little peace of mind here. and you can take it with you wherever.

hi there, my name is jen and i just recently came across taoism. i was also in a constant state of mental dissarray and confusion...desperately seeking truth and peace of mind. I have been reading everything i can get my hands on....you will get a lot of advice and useful info on here, everyone is willing to share their knowledge and text. i hope you find what you are looking for. The book i am reading now, is very enlightening and easy to grasp, it's "The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity" by Daniel Reid.

Sit down, trake a deep breath... remember that you are a part of a compassionate universe that offers no ill will nor pity nor reason beyond life itself...

Experiencing disarray is a good thing!

the rearrangement will follow soon enough...

Change is the only constant - so give it time and a new way will be offered - if not here - than there - where ever tyou may take... you... :D