Zensunni Wanderer

Leaving, Soon As I Came

Dudes and Ladies

Not that I expect anyone to give a shit either way, but I'm absenting myself. It's already abundantly clear that this place is kind of a circle jerk.

Person A: Some dude from east of the Ukraine with a beard and/or robe said something that makes no sense. Let's follow it.

Person B: Here's why that makes perfect sense and we need to run with it! Robe/beard guy is so amazing and compassionate.

Person C: Wait, that seems suspect to me.

A&B: You're a troll, why can't you appreciate how wise and compassionate robe/beard guy is.

Person D: Yeah, this is wisdom from ASIA. It must be true, racist.

Person E: here's some health advice I'm totally unqualified to give, too. I took six weeks of herbalism and shiatsu at the mall once, so let me diagnose you, person I've never met.

Person D: Ad I'll add a cryptic faux-Koan!

I generally try to avoid group sex, so I'll leave y'all to it. best wishes.

Dunno where you got that impression from.

I for one am refraining from ejaculating so that I can use my reserved jing to become immortal.

So no circle jerking for me :P

But, on a more serious note, do whatever you want.

This forum tends to go through phases, ups and downs. Sometimes a hot topic gets touched on and people talk about that, then it subsides. Someone else comes up, that becomes the new hot topic, and there you go.

Given the open nature of this forum, you get all kinds of opinions, some qualified, some not so much. And some topics have been beaten to death *cough*kunlun*cough*, so the most qualified and experienced people don't even bother posting anymore (or have stopped posting altogether), which makes it seem even WORSE for a newcomer.

So maybe you should give it some time, cruise through the old threads if none of the new ones catch your eye, or leave, and come back in a month or two. Or don't come back at all. Whatever suits you. :)

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

I'm nobody qualified but my take is spending time on these boards is kind of a waste of time. (Except for the occasional drop in to hear some news about great workshops by widely known teachers for such an expensive amount or a decent conversation with someone that's actually giving you good advice)

I think all posters can be classified in one of just about 2 categories.

1, Losing the ability meditation for long periods of time without using energy.

2, Wasting my time online boards not trainning in whatever given art.

I did like what you had to say in your short time you were here (in the 3 posts i observed) I try not to spend to much time on these boards.

Edited by WhiteTiger

You missed a category:

F: Long-term members who are quite content in their personal practice and who have learned enough tolerance and patience to accept other members for who and where they are. These members quietly allow the ebbing and waning of Taobums to follow its own course making polite, respectful comments only in times of need. Members of the 'F' category often come together in topics to refine some finer details of Daoist lore and, once done, are quite content to return to the background and enjoy the scenery.

:D

You're a free man. But this place would be better if you stayed and just posted your opinions instead of noticing that the opinions here don't match your own and taking your leave as a result.

Sure, there is some circle-jerking going on, but where is it absent completely? Do you know any such place? Fact is, like-minded people do occur, and their behavior, on the account of their like-mindedness can be seen as a circle-jerk. It may be bad. It may be good. It's hard to say without seeing a more concrete, more fleshed out criticism.

Besides, it's often when you try to criticize something that you learn something. Maybe you'll come here and get your criticism taken apart by a counter-criticism. Then you'll learn something. Maybe. If you stay quiet and only engage when the people are agreeable, you may be avoiding a good deal of learning. So the more disagreeable people you find here, the better, as long as you share the same goal! You should reach out and touch everyone here. Everyone here is yours to play with and to do with as you please. We are your children and your slaves and also your God. You worship us on one hand, but on the other hand, you make us what we are! So don't run. Take responsibility for your children. Stop being an absentee father.

Edited by goldisheavy

Dudes and Ladies

Not that I expect anyone to give a shit either way, but I'm absenting myself. It's already abundantly clear that this place is kind of a circle jerk.

Person A: Some dude from east of the Ukraine with a beard and/or robe said something that makes no sense. Let's follow it.

Person B: Here's why that makes perfect sense and we need to run with it! Robe/beard guy is so amazing and compassionate.

A&B: You're a troll, why can't you appreciate how wise and compassionate robe/beard guy is.

Person E: here's some health advice I'm totally unqualified to give, too. I took six weeks of herbalism and shiatsu at the mall once, so let me diagnose you, person I've never met.

Why do you have the need to put everyone down before you go.

Why the need to tell anyone your leaving.

To quote one of my favorite Taoists - " Hello I must be going" :)

You missed a category:

F: Long-term members who are quite content in their personal practice and who have learned enough tolerance and patience to accept other members for who and where they are. These members quietly allow the ebbing and waning of Taobums to follow its own course making polite, respectful comments only in times of need. Members of the 'F' category often come together in topics to refine some finer details of Daoist lore and, once done, are quite content to return to the background and enjoy the scenery.

Oh nicely stated...

(Looks like I'm put in my place)

Sorry for my negative display of posts.

I guess I'm bitterly feeling about my place in my personal practice.

Try not to display that on these boards.

To quote one of my favorite Taoists - " Hello I must be going" :)

LULZ

I just want everyone to know, I am not going to comment in this thread.

But I totally could if I wanted to!

P.S. I am kewl

Dudes and Ladies

:lol: smiles and nods

Dudes and Ladies

hahaha! :D

uhmm, hey!?? there is groupsex here? nobody invited me :blink:

Dudes and Ladies

Hahaha that was hilarious. Okay I'm not saying that it's like that here and I'm a regular member of this forum but there are some moments when it sort of happens. Hey Zensumi why don't you stay a while longer, I"m sure you'll find some good stuff here.

to those who wonder why he is "insulting" you before he goes, he's just trying to wake everyone up.

Stick around and make the place better, please.

:)

That's the spirit. I am still here posting, not so often because I am busy with other online stuff. But hey, I try to help others as much as I can as well as requesting assistance when it comes to fight ghosts and demons, :o:P:D.

Seriously, public places attract all sorts of crowds, good, bad and neutral, like karma. Arguing online leads nowhere.

If you want to take things to a new level, practice Vipassana meditation and attend retreats frequently. You won't need to come here at all unless you are still willing to help others in the path.

Hello Zensunni Wanderer,

I totally agree with your statements you posted here!

Please tell me when you find a taoist board where the people

are more rational and down to earth and not living in their ivory towers,

because I had no luck in that!

to those who wonder why he is "insulting" you before he goes, he's just trying to wake everyone up.

True but sadly it won't work because the ignorance is much too deep...

Edited by Dorian Black

What is sex, by the way? Could someone define it for me?

Sex is thought. Love is presence.

(does the pretentious dance, and runs off to get a baked potato...)

:P

It's weird, just yesterday I was "Thetahealing" my computer clean of viruses & malware, and "prying" these infections out. Then I went upline to the internet, and "saw" it just spewing loads of thick, black gunk out like crude oil. The whole thing was like a giant sewage pool! I did a cleansing of the Internet and sent all that up to God's Light. Although, it's probably only a temporary measure...

But it made me realize that the internet could possibly be used to disseminate negative energy to the populace - and in effect create a toxic circle jerk and feedback loops in the same dirty bathwater. So, we should really put "spiritual" firewalls on our computers and work on purifying its contents, if it can indeed serve as such an energetic conduit right into our homes & minds!

Cheerio Zensunni Wanderer, hope you had fun during your stay.

What is sex, by the way?

fUYaosyR4bE&feature=related

Don't you just hate it when life is like that :lol:

Seriously, public places attract all sorts of crowds, good, bad and neutral, like karma.

Those filthy neutrals! :angry:

:lol:

group sex! :)

kunlun group sex :):)

great stuff, at last I know what I've really been doing.

What is sex, by the way? Could someone define it for me?

Apparently, I take from what this guy is saying maybe we are doing it wrong :lol:

I think this illustrates...

chicken-bbq-demotivational-poster.jpg

As for group sex well what can I say but:

mouse-team-work-demotivational-poster.jpg

As for who is involved in groupsex:

ignorance-dont-know-demotivational-poster.jpg

And the Ten million dollar award goes to the poster that encompasses the Taoist principle:

nin-baby-there-is-no-you-demotivational-poster.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahhahaa!