Sign in to follow this  
Thunder_Gooch

Does Mjjbecker annoy the piss out of you?

Does Mjjbecker annoy the piss out of you?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Does Mjjbecker annoy the piss out of you?

• Yes
    • No

Here I am making an enemy out of a fool:

Compared to you, mjj's a darling!

^_^

Edited by Little1

Well, mjj seems to have some personal problems, as I already mentioned in the concerned thread...

Edited by Dorian Black

I agree with Rex. This is a complete waste of time! At least post something like this in the off topic section.

I like how this place is moderated very lightly, but I would personally ban someone who did this.

I agree with Rex. This is a complete waste of time! At least post something like this in the off topic section.

I like how this place is moderated very lightly, but I would personally ban someone who did this.

definitely off topic material.

or maybe the pit.

Mike is a Good man please take my word for it. I vouch fully for him. He knows what he is talking about.

Peace

Santiago

Surely your opinion of him has nothing to do with the fact he plugs you in every one of his posts. I am still curious if your tummo system is based off naropa's system or the new reiki tummo system.

I am still curious if your tummo system is based off naropa's system or the new reiki tummo system.

Only one way to find out...put up or shut up.

He doesn't bother me. I don't blame him for his "right then..." post either. Some people on here are ...um...not cool. :rolleyes: I think he has some knowledge and experience and appreciate that he is willing to share.

I like Mjjbecker, but my opinion of you just dropped a notch. Did you just join? Who are you? Have I been away or something? <_<

Surely your opinion of him has nothing to do with the fact he plugs you in every one of his posts. I am still curious if your tummo system is based off naropa's system or the new reiki tummo system.

1st of all More Pie,

I speak of Mike because he is a friend and a good one. He plugs me in cause i help many people and yes I get results. And as he has stated before you wil probably learn more with me than you would chasing the "masters" around the globe.

As for gTummo......

Tummo was not Invented BY Naropa....

It is common in India, Tibet, China, Indonesia, Native Shamanism

here is where MY Tummo MAINLY Comes from

1) Lama Khyemsar Rinpoche - Bon Po

2) Lama Khenpo Yurmed Tinley Rinpoche - Nyingma

3) Dr. Glenn J Morris

4) Guru Haji Pak Muhammad Ariffin Mang Ipin

5) Sheik Nazim

7) La Abuela (Venezuelan Shaman teacher)

8) and most of all from GOD directly.

I have never done REIKI TUMMO.

I have students that have done it and they like the system. I have nothing bad to say about it. It works well and to me is similar to my "Sufi" methods.

You want results????

I was in wales in November walking around barefoot in pants & a tshirt in a freezing MEAT LOCKER with cows hanging from the ceiling teaching my brother Simon Das Trul Khor Yoga. I was hot and palms where red as I taught him the sets. And yes the SETS involve real Tummo.

I live in MIAMI almost 365 days out of the year.

My student in his 60's melted 3 bags of ice in a bath using Tummo I taught him.

brought temp of water up 60 degrees.

My training consists of breathing + Visualization

and then applying it daily in cold showers or swimming in cold pools or Spring fed gator free lakes at night (that water is FUCKING COLD). It doesn't phase me at all.

You want to learn Tummo ??? go swim with Dolphins... :D They are better at it than any human.

You want it come study & empty your cup other wise stop being a douche bag.

I do not have to prove shit to anyone here.

Peace & God Bless

Santiago

yeah...that's what I was trynna say to your "dude, wait what?" comment.

mjjbecker's rant made me chuckle and smile ... no bad vibes there in my view.

More_Pie_Guy's poll is a quick, straightforward yes/no question and I could easily answer it, so no problem either. Communication is very important.

BTW... ( you have to think hard here to get it ;) ): What's the difference between More_Pie_Guy and a complete joke?

One day. :lol:

And I thought I had a big Ego :o ...

Well, the biggest Ego have always the guys who believe the opposite...

You want results????

I was in wales in November walking around barefoot in pants & a tshirt in a freezing MEAT LOCKER with cows hanging from the ceiling teaching my brother Simon Das Trul Khor Yoga. I was hot and palms where red as I taught him the sets. And yes the SETS involve real Tummo.

and then applying it daily in cold showers or swimming in cold pools or Spring fed gator free lakes at night (that water is FUCKING COLD). It doesn't phase me at all.

Great! As if Tummo was about controlling body temperature or creating body heat...

Well, you just tried to do it with proudly presenting your results in "Tummo"...

All right, I know now enough about you...

...and why you and mjj are good buddies.

If you have some kind of issue with mjjbecker, then you should probably take it up directly with them....

I really don't see how this thread helps anyone in any way whatsoever.

And for the record, no, mjjbecker has never struck me as annoying. This is a forum, everyone has their opinions. Especially given the nature of this forum, it's easy for someone to get riled up but.... given the nature of this forum, it's obvious that people aren't always going to agree, and you should try and let it go.

But given the nature of this forum.... things will continue ^_^

My apologies if I offended you, but I don't like your friend. I am interested in learning about what your first two sources had to say about gtummo. How much would such a lesson cost?

1st of all More Pie,

I speak of Mike because he is a friend and a good one. He plugs me in cause i help many people and yes I get results. And as he has stated before you wil probably learn more with me than you would chasing the "masters" around the globe.

As for gTummo......

Tummo was not Invented BY Naropa....

It is common in India, Tibet, China, Indonesia, Native Shamanism

1) Lama Khyemsar Rinpoche - Bon Po

2) Lama Khenpo Yurmed Tinley Rinpoche - Nyingma

3) Dr. Glenn J Morris

4) Guru Haji Pak Muhammad Ariffin Mang Ipin

5) Sheik Nazim

7) La Abuela (Venezuelan Shaman teacher)

I have never done REIKI TUMMO.

I have students that have done it and they like the system. I have nothing bad to say about it. It works well and to me is similar to my "Sufi" methods.

You want results????

You want to learn Tummo ??? go swim with Dolphins... :D They are better at it than any human.

Peace & God Bless

Santiago

When he first came on TB's I thought he was full of it. Over the years of reading his posts and reading what he says my opinion has changed. Mike knows his stuff.

• Like 1

Whats the point of this? You dont like his posts dont read them. Simple.

I thought one of the shared goals here was growing to be the best we can be and dealing with our own shit before we go pointing at others.

Perhaps consider this before creating your practice group as mentioned in your other thread.

Simon

And I thought I had a big Ego :o ...

Well, the biggest Ego have always the guys who believe the opposite...

Great! As if Tummo was about controlling body temperature or creating body heat...

Well, you just tried to do it with proudly presenting your results in "Tummo"...

All right, I know now enough about you...

...and why you and mjj are good buddies.

Haha you do not know me at all DB.

Tummo is not JUST about Body heat control this is true.

But its a Side effect and a good one to have & know how to use.

We use it for healing & Helping one go further in their "enlightenment". It has MANY uses.

There are actually MANY types of tummo & Degrees of it.

As for me saying it comes from GOD. There is NO EGO about this. Its true. It comes through a certain practice to open up ones connection to their true Self.

You tell me where it comes from?

Does the Sun not do Tummo? Who taught it?

What Monestary in Tibet or Master such as Naropa taught the Sun to do Tummo?

Peace

Santiago

Does the Sun not do Tummo? Who taught it?

What Monestary in Tibet or Master such as Naropa taught the Sun to do Tummo?

the sun is not an individual entity that 'does' anything :P

but I see your point.

this is a pretty dumb thread btw, though I voted yes just for fun :D

Edited by mikaelz