shontonga

Who would You Like to hear give a talk or do a workshop?

Life is interesting.

Always entertaining!

Am wondering, trying to figure some things out ... So?

Have a question?

If there was any person U could go listen to speak

Who would You Like to hear???

Thinking Taoist or otherwise, Wise being the key word here!

Inspiring? From any stand point!

Life!

Sciences, Religious, Cooking, lol, Philosophy, Whatever?

Be cool if they were in new England, lol, (might like to check them out!)!

But anyplace else in this world too?

Was also hoping for living folks too but maybe someone else jumps to mind!

Who would you like to hear and see and why?

Anybody not very well known who you think just seems to really "get it"

and knows how to share "it" ?

Thanks ahead of time, not sure i'll get to reply much but think it could be fun

to see who folks are paying attention to!

Stay well, enjoy!

Shon

:D

Thank you!

Our very own Santiago

From the art world... I would love to sit at Nathan Oliveira's feet for a while.

This was actually quite hard, but I need to say I would have liked to meet HE Druwang Rinpoche, one of the greatest tibetan buddhist yogis of this century, but even him passed a way two years ago.

I know there are a lot of authors and people out there, but I don't get anyone else in my mind at this point B)

-Ladros

If there was any person U could go listen to speak

Who would You Like to hear???

No single person per se. At this moment Lama Itigelov comes to mind though. I hear he's been reborn. I am not itching to talk though. I mean it might be fun, that's all.

I was also thinking that just talking to any non-physicalist practicing hypnotherapist would be fun too. Preferably someone who is not hung up on money, like someone who sees the point of life as something beyond wealth accumulation. This would disqualify a lot of hypnotists I've seen who post on various hypno forums though. I am sure there is one or two around the world that match my criteria. It would be fun to talk to them. But again, I am not really itching to talk. So I wouldn't travel more than 10 minutes. I wouldn't pay more than $5 dollars to listen. This reflects my desire at the moment, which is to say, it's low. I am pretty content in terms of knowledge/hearing words. I sincerely doubt I could hear something that would surprise me or open my mind even further than before. I do welcome the universe to challenge me.

not alive: all the great mystical teachers, emphasis on Buddha, but also Laozi, Zhuanzi, Jesus, Mohammad, Moses, St John of teh Cross, Teresa of Avila, Guru Padmasambhava, Garab Dorje, Milarepa, Baal Shem Tov, Irina Tweedie as well as her Guru

alive: Dalai Lama (i'm seeing him in Oct, very excited), Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche, all Mahamudra/Dzogchen/Zen/Insight masters out there. my interest is very focused right now

No single person per se. At this moment Lama Itigelov comes to mind though. I hear he's been reborn. I am not itching to talk though. I mean it might be fun, that's all.

holy balls that picture is crazy

John McLaughlin!

I've loved his music since I was a kid.

In addition to being one of the best musicians alive (IMNSHO) he's got an extensive background in Eastern spirituality and is currently into Chan poetry.

In case you can't tell, I've been into playing the guitar a bit lately...

O127hEVA9G0&feature=related

@xuesheng:

For some reason my mind got focused on the drummers! :) This happens to me a lot for some reason. I drift toward the drumming and I can't hear anything else, especially if the drumming rhythm is something I like. The guitar seemed very subtle and didn't dominate the sound.

I really enjoy working in person as opposed to internet or phone talks. I'd visit a friend in Australia, another in Seattle, one in Michigan, and then I even want to attend a Kap workshop when I return to the states.

Mainly I want to work on as much as I can alone though. That will make learning with others speedier.

Edited by Mokona

I just hope to live long enough to meet all whom I am meant to meet! Anyway, so far I've met several persons who have helped me a whole lot...And others who I believe I have aided some as well...

I'd very much like to play the blues with Kenny Wayne Shepherd some day soon! Anyone out there know him?

John McLaughlin!

I've loved his music since I was a kid.

In addition to being one of the best musicians alive (IMNSHO) he's got an extensive background in Eastern spirituality and is currently into Chan poetry.

In case you can't tell, I've been into playing the guitar a bit lately...

O127hEVA9G0&feature=related

McLaughlin rocks :D