Vajrasattva

Dr. Morris's Secret Smile & Breathing basic KAP 1 (Giri for the Tao Bumbs : ) )

there is a tendency when reading findleys posts to believe that we are better/ more compassionate/ wiser/ more humble, ect..

when we see posts that convey a point of view that seems ungrounded, ignorant, and dogmatic, we take the chance to show off our expertese.

we have to let findley have his illusions, if we are to dispell ours.

smile

^_^

(no hard feelings findley, straw dogs and all :) )

How can you possibly imagine, markern, that I would be at all interested in your pop-buddhist reading suggestions?

you are so dumb !

Santiago-- if you cannot speak wisdom, how could I possibly be interested in seeing you in person? Would you want to impress me with your amazing qi?

Phore-- am I really dogmatic...? I prefer to use the term to designate right and wrong from moral standpoints... not concerning genuine cultivation... ???

Phore-- am I really dogmatic...? I prefer to use the term to designate right and wrong from moral standpoints... not concerning genuine cultivation... ???

it wasnt necessarily a criticism. It was a post to sum up the points that may be argued against you. we all have different viewpoints.

I was saying that others may see you as dogmatic.

if you wish to see why others may view you in this light:

You seem to come from the viewpoint that the tao te ching and other taoist are infallible. It can be compared to bible thumpers. You seem to use it as an excuse to justify some actions that are making it difficult to communicate with you.

just as an example. you have on multiple occasions used the straw dogs quote to justify actively insulting people who disagree with you.

what about the other quote "the great sages do not contend"

i believe that if you were to adopt a more balanced, effective means of communication, your posts would elicit better results.

peace

^_^

• Like 1

The secret smile practice alchemically transmutes negative energy/emotion and facilitates the safe awakening and rise of Kundalini. Kundalini is a vehicle that leads to enlightenment. In order to 'see' this one must view the whole picture, not just a corner of it. To isolate a practice and criticize it without understanding of it or the whole picture is the way of a fool.

A fool thinks he needs no advice, but a wise man listens to others. [Proverbs 12:15]

It's great this thread keeps being bumped, hopefully more people will be attracted to KAP. I might even give it a go myself.

Biff.

Edited by Biff

very interesting practice. i must admit it feels a little strange trying to generate emotion in my toes :P

are you supposed to keep track of your breath while going through the five emotions or just at the beginning?

trying to vividly recall a sensation/situation while still keeping count seems quit cumbersome.

very interesting practice. i must admit it feels a little strange trying to generate emotion in my toes :P

are you supposed to keep track of your breath while going through the five emotions or just at the beginning?

trying to vividly recall a sensation/situation while still keeping count seems quit cumbersome.

get into the rhythm of the breath then you dont need to count any more. it also helps to breath in the emotions.

^_^

• Like 1

How can you possibly imagine, markern, that I would be at all interested in your pop-buddhist reading suggestions?

you are so dumb !

Santiago-- if you cannot speak wisdom, how could I possibly be interested in seeing you in person? Would you want to impress me with your amazing qi?

Findley,

"practice" is not in the texts nor in your "head" you have to "do" to achieve a "change" in yourself for the better. Reading the TTC wont do it....It might give you "Insight" but never really "experiential" wisdom.

You are welcome to come train with me. You and I both know you could benefit internally from what I have to offer you. Put your ego and B.S. aside and take all your texts and simply get rid off them.

You want to talk wisdom? How is your Liver, Kidneys, Adrenals, Heart, & Spine doing ? Lets talk honestly how you are really doing? You may "assume" you know my friend and have it "all figured" out but you can not hide from Shakti. You are an open book to the source.

Best wishes to you Peace & God Bless You.

....ok.

I cant get to florida anytime soon; I'm heading towards Beijing.

It may be some years.

ciao !

'yi' ? I only know to translate as 'change', or 'easy'.

What does this mean, 'guide chi with yi'?

wait, 'yi sheng' refers to a doctor, too... hmmm OH yeah -- 'ONE' =p

pull out my chinese dictionary...

clothing, cover; afterbirth.......doctor, dentist, medicine; TCM...

cheerful ??

uhm, I wonder if I am reading this dictionary right.........

a bump to thank my teacher and friend Santiago for teaching me the Secret Smile. It continues to be an often used practice for real world issues for me.

I had a job interview this week. I did as well as I could, whatever happens happens. But the thing I liked most (well apart from the fact I could still breathe deep wraped up in my dressy clothes :lol:) happened just before the interview.

I was relaxing in a chair, sipping water, and quietly contemplating the actual question of "Why do you want this job" while running relaxed and confident emotions.

My boss came out - "You ready?"

"Yep, lets go"

and things just got better from there :)

I felt very sorry for my co-worker, who was slumped in the same chair, hunched over the questions when I came out. Her answer was, a haggard, "just a few more minutes!"

p.s. the other 2 questions were

"you notice a worker having trouble getting things done and the work is starting to pile up. How do you handle this situation"

"Name a current procedure you would change and why"

It was nice to get easy questions in an interview rather than stuff like what legislation covers XYZ :)

p.p.s. I usually just do Relaxed and Confident for work situations. Add in "happy" "love" "bliss" and really focus on it and ...... well I can get a bit too "happy" for a normal work environment B)

Gonna start using the secret smile in my daily meditations. :)

-Thanks Santi

During periods when I'm good, I'll do the secret smile when I'm in the bathroom. This allows me to practice it a few times a day in a regular state of mind. Instead of thinking of it as a meditational technique, its a good emotional primer.

During periods when I'm good, I'll do the secret smile when I'm in the bathroom. This allows me to practice it a few times a day in a regular state of mind. Instead of thinking of it as a meditational technique, its a good emotional primer.

Up to the Crown again :)

Up to the top once again

This information is abosolute gold -

So are the follow up posts by Santi -

And much Thanks to Glenn as well

:D

Santi Curious as to what a good breathing rhythm is for everyday life - or for exercise -

Thanks

Up Again !

• Like 1

bumping up my old post in hopes I'll get back into the groove.