Vajrasattva

Dr. Morris's Secret Smile & Breathing basic KAP 1 (Giri for the Tao Bumbs : ) )

Thanks guys, I'll look up body working and rolfing.

From reading about it my impression is that the version of cranio sacral therapy that follows what is called the social engagement protocol is the best version.

From reading about it my impression is that the version of cranio sacral therapy that follows what is called the social engagement protocol is the best version.

or Soft Touch Healing as taught in KAP 2

Vajrasattva,

I was wondering if you had any info on any of the other yogas of naropa besides tummo.

Also how much would you charge for just a class on tummo itself, not the KAP etc.

That is good to write things done etc and be AWARE of them. But its another aspect all together to really sit with yourself and allow things to come out , dissolve, float away, burn up, change etc. Secret Smile makes that all possible.

Haven't figured out how to trigger that proccess yet.

But after one day of Secret Smile following the Glenn Morris meditation CD(That was like two days ago or something)... Did it right before going to bed.

Haha! The next day I felt so terrible, so much crap had been "stirred up" from the depths of me and assualted me all day. I can't wait to keep this practice up. I'm going to turn all of that shit into gold with this.

What does that famous cook say on TV? "BAM!" Lol.

I would remove the stuff even faster if possible. Normal meditation, such as Zazen as sugegsted to me by my Reiki teacher never caused this much junk to present itself, but made it much easier to work with energy, Garh! There is just not enough time in the day to do everything I want. :P

Edited by Mokona

Up to the top once again

This information is abosolute gold -

So are the follow up posts by Santi -

And much Thanks to Glenn as well

:D

Santi Curious as to what a good breathing rhythm is for everyday life - or for exercise -

Thanks

I can tell you that the "Secret Smile", or a version of it, is probably one of the most effective practices that I learned in level 1. Now, I only have to rub my belly and smile to get the "juice" going! A real gem not to be underestimated!

Way :D

I can tell you that the "Secret Smile", or a version of it, is probably one of the most effective practices that I learned in level 1. Now, I only have to rub my belly and smile to get the "juice" going! A real gem not to be underestimated!

Way :D

Up to the Top for great information :)

What a blessing this is! How do the breath cycles work? Do I inhale as I bring the energy up from my toes, then exhale as it goes down to my belly before swallowing it? Or do I just inhale and exhale as necessary?

Thanks, Santi :)

thanks a lot for that info, i'd been recently looking for ways to "cleanse" that "dirt". actually the whole kap thing sounds interesting, i've been meditating and doing microcosmic orbit glenn morris style for a few months but I am really interested in all that can be learned there.

guess i'll have to wait till september... working secret smile till then.

thank you

trixter

Is there another thing to substitute for the Ecstasy part that's just as powerful? I'm anorgasmic. Have never had an orgasm so I have no clue what they feel like. Is there something else I can substitute that's just as powerful?

Is there another thing to substitute for the Ecstasy part that's just as powerful? I'm anorgasmic. Have never had an orgasm so I have no clue what they feel like. Is there something else I can substitute that's just as powerful?

Possibly you could look into Tummo or (my favorite) Lama Leshe's "Bliss of Inner Fire'

Once you can feel the bliss for a period of time you can substitute that feeling for orgasm.

(I'm certain you could do that - but I'm not the expert here).

Good luck Blue :)

Edit: In fact it might be better - becuase the bliss becomes full bodied with enough practice - I've heard (including myself here) that the majority of people don't have full bodied orgasms.

Edited by Mokona
  • Like 1

Possibly you could look into Tummo or (my favorite) Lama Leshe's "Bliss of Inner Fire'

Once you can feel the bliss for a period of time you can substitute that feeling for orgasm.

(I'm certain you could do that - but I'm not the expert here).

Good luck Blue :)

Edit: In fact it might be better - becuase the bliss becomes full bodied with enough practice - I've heard (including myself here) that the majority of people don't have full bodied orgasms.

Does Leshe's book give instructions on how to do this Inner Fire Bliss practice? I thought I read a reviewer on Amazon saying it just talks about it but never gets around to giving the steps for how to actually do it.

Does Leshe's book give instructions on how to do this Inner Fire Bliss practice? I thought I read a reviewer on Amazon saying it just talks about it but never gets around to giving the steps for how to actually do it.

how old are you and you have never had an orgasm?

replace with bliss

s

skipping the chatter, and replying immediately to the original post--

that is such a huge load of shit. It is manipulating. . . what?

Where is the emphasis, or 'stage', wherein the 'light' is directly cultivated? I don't care much for confidence, love, or 'orgasm' ecstasy--

--I was hoping that glenn would have the capacity to write a better article.

Which is why I clicked on, and read, the original post.

ugh. :rolleyes:

btw vajrasattva,

I remember once you had written that you read a book a day.

It made me feel incredibly incompetent ever since. I study philosophy, and I feel accomplished if I can read through 50 pages a day.

-What are you reading? Goosebumps? romance novels? ...fantasy?

Perhaps to deal with my apparant incompetence, I have justified myself against your claim by convincing myself that your 'reading habits' are complete utter bullshit-- and even if you did manage to read the words of any decent book, you couldnt possibly manage to digest any substantial portion of it.

I'm warning you, vajrasattva-- and this goes for dr. morris, too-- we will meet one day. I might only just give you a disappointed look, if you fail to substantiate your boasts. . . But I am going to kick glenn's ass.

I'll probably kick his ass anyways, but he had better impress me, somehow, to save face.

... What is that old TTC wisdom, in regards to boasting...? that he who boasts has no merit...

I'll see you two in the following years. :unsure:

how old are you and you have never had an orgasm?

replace with bliss

s

I'm 42 and no, never. Is that a problem? :(

Edited by SereneBlue

might only just give you a disappointed look, if you fail to substantiate your boasts. . . But I am going to kick glenn's ass.

I'll probably kick his ass anyways, but he had better impress me, somehow, to save face.

... What is that old TTC wisdom, in regards to boasting...? that he who boasts has no merit...

:blink:

skipping the chatter, and replying immediately to the original post--

that is such a huge load of shit. It is manipulating. . . what?

Where is the emphasis, or 'stage', wherein the 'light' is directly cultivated? I don't care much for confidence, love, or 'orgasm' ecstasy--

--I was hoping that glenn would have the capacity to write a better article.

Which is why I clicked on, and read, the original post.

ugh. :rolleyes:

So have you sat and done the work for 30 days? Have you actually done the secret smile as glenn suggested?

No not at all However When Kundalini does open it is very orgasmic.

btw vajrasattva,

I remember once you had written that you read a book a day.

It made me feel incredibly incompetent ever since. I study philosophy, and I feel accomplished if I can read through 50 pages a day.

-What are you reading? Goosebumps? romance novels? ...fantasy?

Perhaps to deal with my apparant incompetence, I have justified myself against your claim by convincing myself that your 'reading habits' are complete utter bullshit-- and even if you did manage to read the words of any decent book, you couldnt possibly manage to digest any substantial portion of it.

I'm warning you, vajrasattva-- and this goes for dr. morris, too-- we will meet one day. I might only just give you a disappointed look, if you fail to substantiate your boasts. . . But I am going to kick glenn's ass.

I'll see you two in the following years. :unsure:

I am not hard to find.

Careful with the spider webs.

are you in the KAP classes now?

Does Leshe's book give instructions on how to do this Inner Fire Bliss practice?

I remember reading it, it says to breath down through the nose with the right channel being red and the left channel being white. Energy accumalates in the area below the navel and is pushed upwards up the main channel.. Anyway I'll try to get the details from a friend since I don't have the book out here with me. I'll PM everything to you.