Vajrasattva

Dr. Morris's Secret Smile & Breathing basic KAP 1 (Giri for the Tao Bumbs : ) )

The Kundalini Awakening Breathing Instructions

1. Begin by sitting in the fudosai meditative posture. The mudra of choice to rest the fingers of the right hand within the fingers of the left hand, palms facing upwards with the thumb tips touching each other. The hands should be then resting comfortably in the area of the genitals.

2. Place the tongue on the roof of the mouth just behind where the teeth join with the palate. Close the eyes.

3. Begin to slowly belly breath, inhaling the air DOWN into the abdomen, expanding the stomach as the air enters the body. Fill the lungs from bottom to top. Inhale for a count of four. Time the breathing with the SLOW counting so that you have filled your lungs just as your reach four.

4. Exhale slowly from the top of your lungs to the bottom, contracting the stomach inwards. This should pull the tummy back inwards toward the spine. Do this for a slow count of ten.

5. Inhale once again, same as before. There should be no pause between the inhaling and the exhaling; the breath is seamless. Focus on the counting to keep the extraneous thoughts from intruding. Continue this for at least ten minutes a day.

The eventual goal is to get the breathing down to between four and six breaths a minute. The downward push of inhale will eventually become testicular breathing and inflate out well below the navel without the upper ribs moving at all.

Safety First: The Secret Smile

The first meditation required for success in the Lightening Path training is the "Secret Smile". Always begin your practice with the secret smile. You want your body to be very happy. That way your hormonal system will cooperate and you will avoid discomfort. I have observed that kundalini moves best through a happy camper and this meditation is a process for internalizing an intensely positive mind-state. A certain degree of intensity is required to raise the kundalini and so this practice draws on highly charged positive emotions that most people are familiar with. There are five emotions utilized in the Heaven's Way Chi Kung, Lightening Path Esoteric Yoga Secret Smile Meditation.

Circulating the Five Intense Positive Mind States

Relaxed Calm: After you are in the fudosai meditation posture and have begun Zen breathing for 5-10 minutes, put a smile on your face. You should actually lift your cheeks so the corners of your mouth turn up. Next tighten your toes until they really hurt and then release them. Do this three times paying attention to the relaxed feeling that occurs with in between each pause. Move that relaxed feeling up from the soles of your feet to your ankles and then up to your calves. Bring it around to your knees and to the heavy muscles of the thighs allowing them to soften and relax. Picture your thorax as a grail filling up with relaxation. Let the intestines, stomach, and lower back fill up as well. Next, allow it to flow up into your chest, upper back, and shoulder so that it overflows into your arms and down to the fingertips. Let your arms fill up until the relaxed feeling begins to move around your neck and up the back of the head coming up over your ears and skull to rest behind your eyes. Catch the feeling with your relaxed tongue and swallow it down to the bottom of your belly where you swirl it around.

Confidence: Remember a time when you did something you were not only proud of but other people recognized your achievement. Pay attention to how you felt. Erase the people and the event while keeping the feeling. Take that feeling down to your feet and bring it up through your body in the same manner as in the active relaxation, but this time you don't have to tighten your toes. Bring it over you head, mix with the saliva, swallow, and allow it to mix with the relaxed feeling and then the cycle begins anew. Do this for three cycles of more of breath.

Happiness: Next, picture a time when you were laughing so hard you literally fell down, cracked up, and totally lost it. Take out the joke or situation and hold onto that wonderful feeling. Take that down to your feet and bring it up through your body over your head, swallow it down and mix with the other feelings. Then combine the four feelings to breathe through your body following the identical procedure. Do this for three or more cycles of breath.

Love: Now remember a time when you were in love and felt loving. Take out the loved one and the situation and hold onto that wonderful feeling. Take that down to your feet and bring it up through

your body over your head, swallow it down and mix with the other feelings. Then combine the four feelings to breathe through your body following the identical procedure. Do this for three or more cycles of breath.

Ecstasy: The smile is for adults over 19 years of age. If you are sexually active, remember the best orgasm you ever had, and if male, hold onto the movement just before ejaculation and breathe that feeling through

your body (as you probably don't want to stain your trousers and the male orgasm is usually too short for this exercise). If female, let it rip as you breathe through your body from the tip of your toes to the top of your head, down behind your eyes, through the tongue, and back to your belly. This is the power behind the secret smile and one of those important items usually regarded as oral transmission. Do this for three or more cycles of breath.

Once you've succeeded in combining all these feelings and moving them from your feet to your head and back to below your stomach, memorize the process. Make it part of your daily practice until it is so easy that it just become a warm up for other methods that sticks with you.

- Dr Glenn J Morris

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the meditation.

Also, if I can't create these feelings is it okay for me to pretend at first? At least until I figure it out I mean.

Thanks for the meditation.

Also, if I can't create these feelings is it okay for me to pretend at first? At least until I figure it out I mean.

Yes you "Create THem or Imagine them" till the body & Glands think its real and then "BOOM" changes occur : )

It is very good. I have been doing it for the last week and i like it a lot, but mixing inn aroused sexual energy did not seem to work so well for me. A good deal of the aroused energy sort of stayed with me throughout the day and anyoned me quite a bit, so for now I have left that part out. I am guessing it is the most important part and the sexual energy amplifies the emotions and gives them a lot more power so I am looking to put in this part as soon as it feels like it is working well for me. Yesterday I modified it by recalling some past blissfull experiences in meditation and that seemed to work much better than remembering my best orgasms. However, I suppose that meditative bliss, which is more or less unaroused sexual energy I think, does not have the same ability to amplify emotions as aroused sexual energy so it probably is best to change to memories of orgasms as soon as possible?

• Confused 1

Thanks for this free sharing! Besides I would be very pleased if you could take some time to answer some questions of mine.

According to hinduism/buddism the ultimate goal is to be free from the cycle of life and death (and help others) This means that their consiousness has to be merged with the consiousness of the Creator. Do you agree with this belief? Have you freed yourself already from rebirth? Can you accomplish this with Glenn Morris' KAP process?

It is very good. I have been doing it for the last week and i like it a lot, but mixing inn aroused sexual energy did not seem to work so well for me. A good deal of the aroused energy sort of stayed with me throughout the day and anyoned me quite a bit, so for now I have left that part out. I am guessing it is the most important part and the sexual energy amplifies the emotions and gives them a lot more power so I am looking to put in this part as soon as it feels like it is working well for me. Yesterday I modified it by recalling some past blissfull experiences in meditation and that seemed to work much better than remembering my best orgasms. However, I suppose that meditative bliss, which is more or less unaroused sexual energy I think, does not have the same ability to amplify emotions as aroused sexual energy so it probably is best to change to memories of orgasms as soon as possible?

I think if recollections of orgasm do not work for you, "meditative bliss" is better. The idea is expansive, ecstatic feelings, not so much lust etc. - could be a meditative experience, jumping out of a plane, a drug experience, whatever takes you there, makes you tingle, gets the juice flowing.

Way :)

I think if recollections of orgasm do not work for you, "meditative bliss" is better. The idea is expansive, ecstatic feelings, not so much lust etc. - could be a meditative experience, jumping out of a plane, a drug experience, whatever takes you there, makes you tingle, gets the juice flowing.

LUST does not equate ORGASM

ORGASM Is a very high potential of energy converting in to & moving to KINETIC energy. It brings about huge hormonal and energetic changes in the body. So i DO NOT recommend you miss it. And if you are not sure what a good orgasm is START STUDYING :P

Ok just a sec let me clarify a bit for everyone:

IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO THIS DO IT RIGHT.

DO NOT MISS A STEP or SKIP A STEP.

Those states are essential and IMPORTANT for activating Kundalini & Also a Happy Camper.

If you find one "doesn't" work for you is cause you have an issue or a blockage pertaining to a certain element & Chakra.

Do watch your self closely. I TOO SKIPPED this step & Secret Smile for years and it brought me trouble.

YOU CAN IF YOU WISH MODIFY ( NOT SO MUCH MODIFY MORE LIKE ADD MORE POSITIVE STATES) THINGS BUT try to get these 5 states solid with in you.

You will thank me later.

"There is a reason i did it this way and why its so GOD DAMN IMPORTANT! " - Glenn Morris. :D

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Thanks for this free sharing! Besides I would be very pleased if you could take some time to answer some questions of mine.

According to hinduism/buddism the ultimate goal is to be free from the cycle of life and death (and help others) This means that their consiousness has to be merged with the consiousness of the Creator. Do you agree with this belief?

With out the Creator you will get no where : ) .

You have to learn to eventually merge and surrender fully to the grand source (Divine Creator) whatever you want to call it by.

Have you freed yourself already from rebirth? Can you accomplish this with Glenn Morris' KAP process?

: ) in a sincere meditation, ask your heart & Higher self that.

Can you accomplish this with Glenn Morris' KAP process?

Yes

if you approach things from the right place and you sincerely "DO"

You get a lot of boosts along the way but one ultimately has to do the leg work.

Peace

Santiago

Thanks again for the meditation, I remember reading about it in Path Notes but it was too difficult for me.

I still start welling up with tears when I tyr to recreate positive emotion. :huh: I can't wait to work that out! I bet it was cause awesome changes!

Please practice this everyone :)

I had a rough time with KAP in the beginning - the secret smile helped me a huge amount - Santiago has added the empowerment for everone - I can feel it :) I'm still working on bliss, but each practice builds on the other! Gambatte, my friends :)

I tried to answer your PM but seems your mailbox wont allow me and I couldn't find you on Face Book to message you....

So....

1) Tao has his way to teach you and that is valid. And you do well in projecting what he has taught you. Nothing wrong with that.

2) I was just reiterating things Glenn taught me. : )

3) Also keep in mind something,

In KAP you do not want to "avoid" an issue or a blockage instead ease in to it over time and then flood it with love and bliss and energy and then just let it come out with ease if posible if not then let it rip and smile through it. (Yin & Yang) both will get you where you want to be its just a matter of balance.

I will give you an example....this guy came once to see Glenn at a Booth at a health/Metaphysics expo. They guy wanted a healing and a chakra diagnosis. So Glenn gave him one. When Glenn got to his heart chakra he said hmm....you have blockages here maybe due to not expressing love etc. The guy sort of rolled his eyes and dismissed Glenn. Glenn smiled and said you wanted healing right?

The Guy said yes....thinking he was going to get your trypical REIKI etc...

Glen WACKED HIM really hard in the back of the heart chakra with Chi & Iron Palm. The Guy screamed and then began to cry and shake and then let out all sorts of "Spew" verbally through his mouth. after about 5 minutes the guy came to his senses and began to smile ad looked like a few years younger and smoother and seemed happy.

Glenn told him "Sorry it was the only way to deal with what you had going on with in your heart. If i took other route you would be dealing with that shit for years......"

Sometimes you have to "Face" things as they are for what they are and also loose the fear. If one "DOESN'T FEEL" in most cases its the person avoiding something inside. so sometimes you just have to "GO FOR IT".

Now on a good note.....

As Glenn used to say eventually you have so much juice things wont matter and also in worse case scenario your votlage will just zap the issue out.

So here is the dillema if you avoid, Or repress etc it will come out later in a more painful manner or Bigger Issue down the road. But through honesty with one self they can slowly at THEIR pace start to work through things.

Anyhow glad to hear from you.

Love

Santiago

• Like 2

Sometimes you have to "Face" things as they are for what they are and also loose the fear. If one "DOESN'T FEEL" in most cases its the person avoiding something inside. so sometimes you just have to "GO FOR IT".

Feeling can be difficult for me. This is the sort of meditation that can help with that sort of thing? I was trying to figure out how to face inner issues by writing stuff down in journals but the issue hasen't come up yet, or I don't understand it.

Feeling can be difficult for me. This is the sort of meditation that can help with that sort of thing? I was trying to figure out how to face inner issues by writing stuff down in journals but the issue hasen't come up yet, or I don't understand it.

That is good to write things done etc and be AWARE of them. But its another aspect all together to really sit with yourself and allow things to come out , dissolve, float away, burn up, change etc. Secret Smile makes that all possible.

Its like this

Secret Smile is Cleaning detergent to our "Hidden" dirt!

Its not enough in my opinion to "Settle Your mud" cause all that does is precisely that SETTLE IT. It does not change/Transmute it or remove it.

If it is only "settled" it will come back out when your boat gets rocked in life....hence why most dudes hit the caves and hide from society to be ableto live with their settled mud and never have their boats rocked.....

Tantrics are a whole different Ball game.

Bring the Shit & Mud lets make GOLD.

Love

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva
  • Like 1

Its not enough in my opinion to "Settle Your mud" cause all that does is precisely that SETTLE IT. It does not change/Transmute it or remove it.

Yo Santi

Great Info

You have clarified some things that I believe will help

Much Thanks for the energy lately -Your timing has been good :)

Ric

Oh in regards to settling what about a zen master who has literally sat for 30-40 years would you say he has the ability to remain "calm in the face of the storm "?

Edited by Upfromtheashes

Have you considered bodywork? The good thing about bodywork is that it tends to bring out the stored emotions and "trauma" by itself and then usualy the issues get resolved by letting the emotions play themselves out. Medtation tends to bring this stuff out but sometimes a lot of stuff just is not reached in meditation for some resaon. For a lot of people, including myself, meditation is the missing piece that lets us get in touch with our emotions and dissolve old blocks and trauma but for some it just does not work that way, Jack Kornfield spent 5 years in asian monastaries and did not get in touch with his emotions at all through it. I am currently doing a form of rolfing that will eventualy also include cranio sacral thereapy. It is realy great. It both restructures your fascia and entire bodystrucutre correctly but also releases a lot of stored emotions. I saw Santiago and Tao recomending it on their site as well. There are also a bunch of other good bodyoriented therapies.

I realy like the secret smile and it seems much more powerfull than the normal inner smile but I will continue to do the inner smile on the side because of the way it works directly with the organs. For me there is something very important in that as well and it is very good for getting in touch with your emotions and regulating them. Same thing goes with healing sounds but it ads more cleansing to the process. Eventualy I think Fusion of the five elements does this realy well and deep if you do it right (learn it from Andy Fretwell). My meditation teacher says that a in a very powerfull meditation session I had some years ago was actualy doing a part of fusion. I just stumbled into a type of visualisation and intuitively did some stuff to my imotions and they just transformed into healed energy. I sat for a realy long time just trying to find more and more bad emotions to transform. It was great. However since I did not have a clue what I was doing I could not reproduce it.

There are also specific awareness based meditations for working with emotions. In Jack Kornfileds a Path with Heart he gives instructions for several I believe.

Journaling sounds good.

• Like 1

Yo Santi

Great Info

You have clarified some things that I believe will help

Much Thanks for the energy lately -Your timing has been good :)

Ric

:)

You are welcome & You are welcome .

Oh in regards to settling what about a zen master who has literally sat for 30-40 years would you say he has the ability to remain "calm in the face of the storm "?

: )

I will tell you something that Glenn told me.

Even in JAPAN after 5 to 7 years the Zen monks are taught "Yogic" & "Chi Kung" like practices. He saw it there at the monasteries.

So if he is good i am sure he can Dissolve it all back to its source.

The best live in society with people. They have done the "MONK" thing aeons ago in other lives.

Peace

Santiago

Have you considered bodywork? The good thing about bodywork is that it tends to bring out the stored emotions and "trauma" by itself and then usualy the issues get resolved by letting the emotions play themselves out. Medtation tends to bring this stuff out but sometimes a lot of stuff just is not reached in meditation for some resaon. For a lot of people, including myself, meditation is the missing piece that lets us get in touch with our emotions and dissolve old blocks and trauma but for some it just does not work that way, Jack Kornfield spent 5 years in asian monastaries and did not get in touch with his emotions at all through it. I am currently doing a form of rolfing that will eventualy also include cranio sacral thereapy. It is realy great. It both restructures your fascia and entire bodystrucutre correctly but also releases a lot of stored emotions. I saw Santiago and Tao recomending it on their site as well. There are also a bunch of other good bodyoriented therapies.

I realy like the secret smile and it seems much more powerfull than the normal inner smile but I will continue to do the inner smile on the side because of the way it works directly with the organs. For me there is something very important in that as well and it is very good for getting in touch with your emotions and regulating them. Same thing goes with healing sounds but it ads more cleansing to the process. Eventualy I think Fusion of the five elements does this realy well and deep if you do it right (learn it from Andy Fretwell). My meditation teacher says that a in a very powerfull meditation session I had some years ago was actualy doing a part of fusion. I just stumbled into a type of visualisation and intuitively did some stuff to my imotions and they just transformed into healed energy. I sat for a realy long time just trying to find more and more bad emotions to transform. It was great. However since I did not have a clue what I was doing I could not reproduce it.

There are also specific awareness based meditations for working with emotions. In Jack Kornfileds a Path with Heart he gives instructions for several I believe.

Journaling sounds good.

This is just a BASIC LOOK at SECRET Smile eventually it goes into ASPECTS of your being with in & with out.

Santi

Edited by Vajrasattva

That is good to write things done etc and be AWARE of them. But its another aspect all together to really sit with yourself and allow things to come out , dissolve, float away, burn up, change etc. Secret Smile makes that all possible.

Its like this

Secret Smile is Cleaning detergent to our "Hidden" dirt!

If it is only "settled" it will come back out when your boat gets rocked in life....hence why most dudes hit the caves and hide from society to be ableto live with their settled mud and never have their boats rocked.....

Tantrics are a whole different Ball game.

Bring the Shit & Mud lets make GOLD.

Love

Santiago

Yea you are so right! :)