Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

Found an old yoga documentary

I just watched a few minutes of it. Hilarious!

Love the spooky Twilight Zone-like background music.

This could be fun or it could just be very boring. Might watch more in the evening.

This is stupid and fear based--Christianity must change or die....

Everything must die anyway. So why change? :lol:

part 3 08:13

the old man sitting by a fireplace says:

"The vishva hindu parishad's plot to convert the world to hinduism has created thousands of new age world wide networks with tens of millions of converts all working for a new one world government."

what?

might as well categorize them as terrorists and persecute them /sarcasm

sensory deprivation tanks are interesting, anyone tried them before?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isolation_tank

Don't be so negative and see the vids as they are: anecdotical. :lol:

Regards.

what I meant by my sarcasm is that I'm seeing a parallel with the deominzation-of-islam propaganda. Generalizations such as these affect whole nations and groups of people.

That is some seriously backwards fearful shite. Not only are they misinterpreting all of Hinduism and eastern thought, but the Bible as well. Disgusting anti-humanist propaganda.

This is interesting...

Previously, I would have thought that a lot of what the documentary says is BS. For instance, when they talk about mantras invoking Gods as if casting a spell to bring about a desired result...this is actually true!

I'm only on part 1...will watch more and maybe comment later...

Christian propaganda taking aim and shooting at the New Age movement. Those evil Hindus are taking away their flock...:)

That was pretty sweet. A lot of the information was accurate, and the whole tone - 50's propaganda film - was priceless. The music!!! :D:lol: This has got to go into TTBs 'favorites'. This could be linked for every newbie in our 'hello' greetings. :o:)

Sign in to follow this