Machin Shin

XXXXXXX school of Daoism

I bow to Lord Yama.

It was requested of me to not name the school in question. Here's the letter I received (one of many):

"In the xxxxxxx school of Taoism, there is an account of a man named Ching Fung Dao Shr -- the Taoist name that Max uses for himself -- who lived hundreds of years ago. This man attained tremendous, other-worldly powers but used them unethically: He gained, for instance, the ability to move people against their will, effectively turning them into his puppets. To make a long story short: Ching Fung Dao Shr died and became a demon. This "Max" may be another incarnation of the original Ching Fung Dao Shr (but even if he isn't, Max's choice for a name is alarming).

"As you may know, even demons can practice Taoism and heal people and do seemingly wonderful things... when people are looking.

"I hope this shed some more light on the matter."

While in the presence of a teacher I once heard.

" I hope that by working with them that this will lift the curse."

this was spoken to another student that has a strong karmic tie to this teacher and not to the assembled class.

The teacher was working with a shaman from the local pueblo, and for the next month was not allowed to speak to any of the students and was made to wear an amulet of protection. The true intent of the amulet is not known, nor has it ever been knowable.

That summer while walking the Tao in Portland I was stuck by lightning without thunder. This happened while drinking tea with a disciple of zen. The curse had been placed on a shao lin lineage named Forced Ghost.

The Forced Ghost lineage has no known beginning and no known end.

If a lineage has no being and no end does it exist?

Later while in the presence of this teacher I asked about being struck by lightning without thunder.

His response

Some lessons of the heart of compassion are difficult.

May all sentient beings benefit.

Namo Buddha

Namo Sangha

Namo Darma

Machin Shin, can you please tell who you received the letter from and who asked you to post it ? Or you wanted to post it yourself to clear up a misconception or ?

Im curieus yes :)

I ask because onlything the highlighted text brings to me is even more vagueness and mistery.

Not to mention its quit a punch towards the mentioned Max. Wich Max does the highlighted text targets btw ? Max Christensen from the Kunlun system or any other Max ? Do tell please.

Regards, Minkus

Dont know where people are getting that Max 'uses this name for himself' B)

http://www.kunlunbliss.com/aboutus.html

In the first paragraph this is mentioned yes.

Within these traditions, he is known by various names including Lama Ngakpa Dorje (Tibetan), Ching Fung Dao Shr (Chinese Taoist), Sifu Max and others.

Still im very curieus why the heck people wonna keep call em a demon, spiritual vampire or whatever. And if people wonna call someone that way then im also very curieus wich negative personal encounter someone had with said person that makes them post it on a forum.

Edited by minkus

I bow to Lord Yama.

Yaksa a spiritual state that is the result of quick attainment and following the paths of evil destiny.

Yaksa are demons and are real people, I had a chance to meet one recently. There was a meth ring that was broken by the police in Albuquerque, and as a result of playing with harmony(liu he ba fa or aikido) I spent a day in the drunk tank. One of the individuals in the drunk tank was a yaksa. He attained power by directly insulting the president of a nation.

From the Medicine Buddha Sutra,

" Moreover Manjushri, there are sentient beings who love to quarrel, create schisms and engage in legal disputes. They constantly suffer from hatred and others suffer, creating and increasing all kinds of evil karma with body, speech and mind.

"They plot against one another without mercy, while invoking the spirits of mountains, forests, trees and tombs.

"They kill sentient beings and use their flesh and blood to propitiate the Yaksa and Raksasa demons.

"They may also write down the names and make images of those against whom they harbor grudges, curse them with evil mantras or try to harm or kill them with potions, witchcraft or demons-raised-from-the-dead.

However, if these victims succeed in hearing the name of the Medicine Buddha, none of these evil practices can harm them."

A recount of healing

While in the presence of a teacher revealing to me the mystery of tea, individuals would approach for healings. Some of them the Taoshih could heal while others could not be affected. Such is the power of the Taoist Heavens over mortals.

Indeed, some lessons of the heart of compassion are difficult.

Namo Buddha

Namo Dharma

Namo Sangha

Edited by Machin Shin

I bow to Lord Yama.

Yaksa a spiritual state that is the result of quick attainment and following the paths of evil destiny.

Yaksa are demons and are real people, I had a chance to meet one recently. There was a meth ring that was broken by the police in Albuquerque, and as a result of playing with harmony(liu he ba fa or aikido) I spent a day in the drunk tank. One of the individuals in the drunk tank was a yaksa. He attained power by directly insulting the president of a nation.

From the Medicine Buddha Sutra,

" Moreover Manjushri, there are sentient beings who love to quarrel, create schisms and engage in legal disputes. They constantly suffer from hatred and others suffer, creating and increasing all kinds of evil karma with body, speech and mind.

"They plot against one another without mercy, while invoking the spirits of mountains, forests, trees and tombs.

"They kill sentient beings and use their flesh and blood to propitiate the Yaksa and Raksasa demons.

"They may also write down the names and make images of those against whom they harbor grudges, curse them with evil mantras or try to harm or kill them with potions, witchcraft or demons-raised-from-the-dead.

However, if these victims succeed in hearing the name of the Medicine Buddha, none of these evil practices can harm them."

A recount of healing

While in the presence of a teacher revealing to me the mystery of tea, individuals would approach for healings. Some of them the Taoshih could heal while others could not be affected. Such is the power of the Taoist Heavens over mortals.

Indeed, some lessons of the heart of compassion are difficult.

Namo Buddha

Namo Dharma

Namo Sangha

Euh ok, Machin Shin the information you bring is intresting, thank you. Still i cant help wonder why you mentioned Max in resemblance to a demonic figure from a certain school ?

Because of the resemblance in names ? Was curieus where you got this, is your source even correct ? This is the internet he, many people say many things.

Apology, probably im overacting because so much strange things have been said about Max Christensen on this forum before. Implanting of spiritual parasites, energetic vampirism, etc .. associating these with Max is rediculous.

Have a good day in any case, Minkus

An yeh, i bow to Yama and Yamī.

I bow to Lord Yama.

It was requested of me to not name the school in question. Here's the letter I received (one of many):

"In the xxxxxxx school of Taoism, there is an account of a man named Ching Fung Dao Shr -- the Taoist name that Max uses for himself -- who lived hundreds of years ago. This man attained tremendous, other-worldly powers but used them unethically: He gained, for instance, the ability to move people against their will, effectively turning them into his puppets. To make a long story short: Ching Fung Dao Shr died and became a demon. This "Max" may be another incarnation of the original Ching Fung Dao Shr (but even if he isn't, Max's choice for a name is alarming).

"As you may know, even demons can practice Taoism and heal people and do seemingly wonderful things... when people are looking.

"I hope this shed some more light on the matter."

While in the presence of a teacher I once heard.

" I hope that by working with them that this will lift the curse."

this was spoken to another student that has a strong karmic tie to this teacher and not to the assembled class.

The teacher was working with a shaman from the local pueblo, and for the next month was not allowed to speak to any of the students and was made to wear an amulet of protection. The true intent of the amulet is not known, nor has it ever been knowable.

That summer while walking the Tao in Portland I was stuck by lightning without thunder. This happened while drinking tea with a disciple of zen. The curse had been placed on a shao lin lineage named Forced Ghost.

The Forced Ghost lineage has no known beginning and no known end.

If a lineage has no being and no end does it exist?

Later while in the presence of this teacher I asked about being struck by lightning without thunder.

His response

Some lessons of the heart of compassion are difficult.

May all sentient beings benefit.

Namo Buddha

Namo Sangha

Namo Darma

Ching Fung Dao Shr = Qing Feng Daoshi (pinyin) =

清風道士 (simp)

清风道士 (trad)

Has anyone independently found anything on this supposed legend? I'm guessing from the Maoshan sect?

And it sounds like you had some firsthand experience with "Willow" back in ABQ? So after all this time, what's your personal opinion now?

Also, if you suspect that you might have been "inducted" into some "cursed Forced Ghost" lineage back then by lightning...have you felt "cursed" since then?

Within these traditions, he is known by various names including Lama Ngakpa Dorje (Tibetan), Ching Fung Dao Shr (Chinese Taoist), Sifu Max and others.

Yes, but you missed my point. Verbiage around here has suggested he adopted that name for himself, that was my focus. :)

I bow to Lord Yama.

I work on keeping a civil and respectful attitude for this man and his students.

I bow to the opponents of this Kun'lun school of philosophy.

Personally I wonder what my ancestors would think about my study of eastern philosophy.

Namo Sangha

Namo Buddha

Namo Darma

Hey Machin Shin, a possibility could be they would be both curieus and proud :)

Goodnight, m

Yes, but you missed my point. Verbiage around here has suggested he adopted that name for himself, that was my focus. :)

Ow yes cudos for elaborating :)

:lol: Cool, so if I become evil but gain powerful spiritual powers too, then I can do whatever I want and am really free from the laws of karma!!! Well, that's the way to gain real freedom or what? If that's so I think I will consider this path for myself!

I wonder why all the hinduist err excuse me wannabe-buddhist guys on this board have not cried out loud "Impossible!" while reading this thread, I mean every Grandma who steals something in the supermarket gets punished by the godly ethical laws of karma and some ultra-evil guy who does all the time the most evil things possible simply comes back from the dead smiling and powerful as before again and again and continues his evil work?

I mean, shouldn't he be burning in some buddhist hell for hundreds of years and then reincarnating as a weak man stripped off his powers and becoming a victim of a guy who is like himself in his last incarnation?! B)

I bow to Lord Yama.

Hiding in plain sight, eh? Got a weak basis there, you know. Living in a glass house throwing stones.

Yama is the Lord of Death. :rolleyes:

Hiding in plain sight, eh? Got a weak basis there, you know. Living in a glass house throwing stones.

Yama is the Lord of Death. :rolleyes:

I bow to lord Yama. He's a protector deity of Tibetan Buddhism, he is wrathfull yes.

He is the one holding the wheel of life !

Also yust read somewhere online he stands for all negativity that must be conquered before reaching enlightenment.

Regards, Mike

post-1877-1239970643_thumb.jpg

...he stands for all negativity that must be conquered before reaching enlightenment.

Nice euphemism for "he's evil". :lol:

P.S.: Don't take me too serious. I'm just imitating the vague slander and gossiping of the thread starter. :P

Irony in itself: Judging by his reaction, after 49 years, 11 months and 29 days he didn't even come close to enlightenment. Thus, there was no reason to be upset... only about himself for being upset.

So everything he was told was true. He just didn't translate the 50-years-then-enlightenment into "you might never be enlightened".

POTENTIALLY he WAS extremely close to enlightenment.

Edited by Hardyg

I bow to lord Yama

Quotes from a Harvard lecture on Macroeeconomics

The Chinese Money Controversy

Most people think that the chinese yuan(renmenbi) is undervalued

Reason? China is accumulating large dollar reserves

This means it has to buy dollars and sell yuan to keep the exchange rate fixed

Would China's dropping the peg cause the yuan to appreciate?

Not necessarily- if capital flows were also allowed, alot of Chinese citizens would probably want to invest abroad

They would represent a source of yuan that would want to yuen into dollars, strengthing the $ against the yuan

Personal account from Kun'lun practice

While in China gaining entrance into Kun' lun I walked into a bank to exchange travelers checks for renmenbi.

The man in front of me was exchanging American currency at the bank. I had the thought that he was exchanging more currency than what my college education cost.

The image to understand.

An american standing in line at a chinese bank

A chinese man with $20,000 to 40,000 in hand exchanging it for renmenbi(aprox. 8rmb to 1us$ exchange rate)

I would add my encounter with yamantaka but it would only confuse.

Namo Sangha

Namo Buddha

Namo Darma

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

I bow to Lord Yama.

You have got to be joking me...... do you folks have nothing better to do with your time than slander other folks....I suggest maybe donating some of your time and energy to a charitable cause rather than spending so much of it on these types of pursuits.....Max a demon!!!!! whatever next!!!! good luck

I bow to Lord Yama.

I respect the teacher that taught me the mysteries of tea, and have been respectful of his students.

The quote came from a different school of taoism, based in the Seattle area to the best of my knowledge.

The book of great profundity a Mao Shan text

has a teaching on the union with the Tao by using a whirlwind.

Namo Buddha

Namo Sangha

Namo Darma

@Machin Shin

Could you, in your comments, please try to better separate the signal from the noise? Looks to me like there's a hole in your mind and random things are escaping. :huh: Puzzling.

I bow to Lord Yama.

A hole-e mind? Great a new attachment. I believe that I can put enough attachments together and get a Factory.

Namo Buddha

Namo Darma

Namo Sangha