Guest winpro07

NanoThermite

Guest winpro07

The news is really out on the television news in the mainstream now that the New York WTC towers were brought down by advanced thermite, due to the nano thermite particles that have now been found all around the base of the building...

If anyone has still got thier head in the sand and thinks still that the aeroplanes that hit the building, brought down 3 towers, ask them to watch this and then give thier opinion..

See; Flag this message 9/11 is not a conspiracy theory any more, its now proven in the last week that WTC was taken done with explosives!!Flag this message 9/11 is not a conspiracy theory any more, its now proven in the last week that WTC was taken done with explosives!![/size][/url]

It is not going to be long now, before these people hiding behind the shadows that orchastrated this whole event come crashing to the ground!

Long live the truth!

See The Full Journal Here

The Open Chemical Physics Journal has posted the evidence of Super nano thermite in the dust from WTC

Edited by winpro07

Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings!

BBC Reports That WTC7 Had Collapsed, 23 Mins Too Early!!!

PROOF: 9/11 Inside Job Unbelievable! WTC/WTC 7 Towers Bombed

-

oh, not to mention, the entire ENRON case was stored inside the WT7 building.Lost forever - No trial (how convenient!)

Edited by Guest

Guest winpro07

No, not Theory. Investigation is mounting based on Impiricle

evidence. Support this with your intent if not your action, please..

These are one of Seven Issues before us now that must be addressed

No, not Theory. Investigation is mounting based on Impiricle

evidence. Support this with your intent if not your action, please..

These are one of Seven Issues before us now that must be addressed

You know, you people just don't know when to stfu do you? Some retarded studies by people that want there to be a conspiracy, OMG, show just that! Forget about the fact that any other researcher finds contrary evidence, you just love to take the bullshit and run with it. And every time, you just twist the knife in the side of people who lost loved ones that horrific day. But fuck them right, its all about your goddam conspiracy.

off topic indeed:

It happens that by chance I work in the Norwegian government program for funding nanotech research projects. (Yikes, I work for the government!). Abit of facts and tidbits from my neck of the woods is unfortunately abit more nuanced regarding the superpowers of nanotech devices.

The data presented regarding "nanothermites" is questionbegging at best, and is commented in a quite down to earth manner here:

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

Technology can only take you so far, the 9-11 incident can, (horror of horrors), be an incident of something more complex and dangerous; chance.

h

Edited by hagar

You know, you people just don't know when to stfu do you? Some retarded studies by people that want there to be a conspiracy, OMG, show just that! Forget about the fact that any other researcher finds contrary evidence, you just love to take the bullshit and run with it. And every time, you just twist the knife in the side of people who lost loved ones that horrific day. But fuck them right, its all about your goddam conspiracy.

yeah not to pick a fight but one of the very FIRST and LARGEST 911 truth groups to call for an independent investigation was actually a coalition of 911 victim's family members. To imply that the very people who started asking questions are somehow hurt by other people asking the same questions amounts to a retarded emotional ploy with no factual backing.

I understand that lots of people want to deny things they find painful. Hell I've talked to people who swear the holocaust never happened. Personally I think both tragedies are pretty obvious but I'm not gonna bash, belittle or otherwise insult you any more than I would them.

If your that emotionally hell-bent on bashing people just because they dont believe what you do then maybe you should do some serious soul-searching. A little quiet contemplation never hurt anybody right?

I think these people are deluded, but regardless this stuff absolutely does not belong in taoist discussion forum. It should have been put in the off-topic section.

I fail to see how this thread relates to any of the following: qigong, neigong, religious daoism, chinese history, asian history, chinese martial arts etc. If it doesn't relate to any of those topics why would it be appropriate for this forum? It belongs in the off-topic section and that's not too hard to figure out.

Maybe the author of this thread believes that lawnmowers or automatic sprinklers are part of a government conspiracy. Should they also talk about that in this forum? Maybe the author is a keynesian, a free trader, an economic nationalist, or someone who is lukewarm about the world trade organization. Should they start a thread about that? And what's their favorite sports team? Why don't they talk about that as well? Another possibility is we could have thread talking about the US presidential election in 2012. why not discuss that?

I think these people are deluded, but regardless this stuff absolutely does not belong in taoist discussion forum. It should have been put in the off-topic section.

I fail to see how this thread relates to any of the following: qigong, neigong, religious daoism, chinese history, asian history, chinese martial arts etc. If it doesn't relate to any of those topics why would it be appropriate for this forum? It belongs in the off-topic section and that's not too hard to figure out.

Maybe the author of this thread believes that lawnmowers or automatic sprinklers are part of a government conspiracy. Should they also talk about that in this forum? Maybe the author is a keynesian, a free trader, an economic nationalist, or someone who is lukewarm about the world trade organization. Should they start a thread about that? And what's their favorite sports team? Why don't they talk about that as well? Another possibility is we could have thread talking about the US presidential election in 2012. why not discuss that?

A quick search of the forum reveals topics about zeitgeist (a very political movie), a short youtube clip about being a slave of the government, a thread asking what people think about fuzzyfandom (wtf?), Chinese vegetarian cooking, a thread about a really old bible (codex gigus) and other topics that have nothing to do with the subjects you've just listed. But those are open to discussion with no hostility. You dont want this moved because its off topic you want it moved because it posits an idea your uncomfortable with.

I dont think you would like someone trying to stop you from speaking just because they disagreed with you so why do you do it to other people? Aren't you smart enough to discuss ideas or argue points? Or if you just cant be bothered to put forth that much effort why not just ignore it? why do you have to go so far as to censor someone when they say something you dont like? As contrivedname said, what doesn't pertain to the dao?

The ability to have and develop a clear, critical mind is valuable for Taoism. Accepting any dogma or belief as given is not so valuable. It does no honor towards those that have passed just by turning off the critical mind.

In this light how does a thread such as this not have value? It is not disrespecting the dead, it is honoring the investigation of truth. Even if this investigation proves fruitless the pursuit of it can still have merit both from a humanitarian point of view and a Taoist one.

I was involved in a spontaneous distance-healing of the hole situation back then.

And I can only say that what I experienced that day, was very fare from the so called (FOX'ed Media dictate) official story.

Among others the air plane in Pennsylvania was shot down, and I was never in a air plane in W.DC. There was a white truck involved and so there was also in N.Y. Also I have strong reasons to believe that the two air planes in N.Y. was infact not full of terrorists at all. The second one of them, was to my knowledge all empty.

I guess that is why I soon found my self outside the cabine, riding the jet propulsion, tilting the plane just before inpact. "We" were leaving a "door open", a passage from the upper floores in the building, for people to use :)

I tell you this:

The only terrorist their really is, is "I" - the ego. Anyone good or bad (all the same), is taking advantage of other living beings incl. situations like the 9/11 event, is ego tripping - is a terrorist.

Edited by Guest

This is not about actually looking for truth. This is about people wanting so desperately to find a 9/11 conspiracy that they've been crazily latching onto bad science and worse reasoning for the past 8 years. I find it distasteful for its own sake, but beyond that all these Alex Jones wannabes have been instrumental in making sure that legitimate questions about the Bush administrations use of 9/11 were easy to write off as just more paranoid ranting. Loose change was a fantasy, the makers got their asses handed to them when they debated real scientists, and you don't need explosives to bring down a building if YOU FLY A FUCKING PLANE INTO IT. Are you people completely out to lunch?

This is not about actually looking for truth. This is about people wanting so desperately to find a 9/11 conspiracy that they've been crazily latching onto bad science and worse reasoning for the past 8 years. I find it distasteful for its own sake, but beyond that all these Alex Jones wannabes have been instrumental in making sure that legitimate questions about the Bush administrations use of 9/11 were easy to write off as just more paranoid ranting. Loose change was a fantasy, the makers got their asses handed to them when they debated real scientists, and you don't need explosives to bring down a building if YOU FLY A FUCKING PLANE INTO IT. Are you people completely out to lunch?

actually you do need explosives. there are several instances of planes crashing into other buildings of similar age

and make causing more damage and hotter flames that burned for much longer but those buildings still stand. In fact 911 is supposedly the first instance in the history of steel structures of any building collapsing from this kind of damage. It would be much easier to believe if the building had been made of cardboard but alas, no such luck.

The official stories of how the buildings managed to fall perfectly straight down into there own shadows is the epitome of bad science. This also leaves out thermate, squibs, and pools of molten metal thousands of degrees hotter than jet fuel burns found weeks after the explosions. Plus even though the government still claims it was structural fires, silverstein (who owned the building) admitted on national television that WTC7 was a demolition.

BTW he still got paid the insurance on it as a terrorist act :blink:

You are absolutely right, that the conspiracy stories are not about truth. Though you are wasting your time and will likely give yourself carpal tunnel before convincing any of our fellow bums who have bought the 9/11 (pseudo)Truth movements crap. They have decided the story they want to believe and are not willing to look at the independant investigations that look at actual evidence (it does make for an interesting study though, the 9/11 "truth" groups use the exact same tactics and evidence ignoring as the "intelligent" design movement and other Creationist groups). They will continue to regurgitate the same discredited claims (like the ones noted in this very thread) and refuse to look at anything that disagrees with them. They will continue to claim that anyone who does take the time to examine all of it without agreeing with them is a "slave to the government" or "brainwashed" despite the fact that those who don't buy in to the nonsense are most often more concerned with the real dangers in todays governmental policies.

Anyway, good to hear another voice of reason, but, again, you really shouldn't bother. You will only find yourself frustrated by the delusions that are pushed by the conspiracy nut front.

You are absolutely right, that the conspiracy stories are not about truth. Though you are wasting your time and will likely give yourself carpal tunnel before convincing any of our fellow bums who have bought the 9/11 (pseudo)Truth movements crap. They have decided the story they want to believe and are not willing to look at the independant investigations that look at actual evidence (it does make for an interesting study though, the 9/11 "truth" groups use the exact same tactics and evidence ignoring as the "intelligent" design movement and other Creationist groups). They will continue to regurgitate the same discredited claims (like the ones noted in this very thread) and refuse to look at anything that disagrees with them. They will continue to claim that anyone who does take the time to examine all of it without agreeing with them is a "slave to the government" or "brainwashed" despite the fact that those who don't buy in to the nonsense are most often more concerned with the real dangers in todays governmental policies.

Anyway, good to hear another voice of reason, but, again, you really shouldn't bother. You will only find yourself frustrated by the delusions that are pushed by the conspiracy nut front.

well your half right. I do see a group of people ignoring anything that disagrees with what they've already decided. they're also trying to shut up anyone who actually wants to look at the facts. the only argument i've EVER heard is 'this was already debunked' sometimes followed up with a link to some debunking site filled with bad science, no science or pure prooganda that has already been disproved by common sense, hard facts and actual science. Funny how the 'truthers' never try to shut any one up for disagreeing...

well your half right. I do see a group of people ignoring anything that disagrees with what they've already decided. they're also trying to shut up anyone who actually wants to look at the facts. the only argument i've EVER heard is 'this was already debunked' sometimes followed up with a link to some debunking site filled with bad science, no science or pure prooganda that has already been disproved by common sense, hard facts and actual science. Funny how the 'truthers' never try to shut any one up for disagreeing...

If that is the "only argument" you've heard it is because you haven't read/listened to the research done on the matter. As mentioned before, most of those who are now so bothered by the 9/11 unTruth movement are that way because when we initially heard the claims made by the movement we were suspicious of the government and decided to look futher. We looked at the claims made by Loose Change and the rest, then looked at the NON-GOVERNMENTAL research by scientists, engineers, and the like, as well as skeptics, and other non-specific researchers. In the end, all that the 9/11 "truthers" do is point at supposedly unexplained phenomena (most if not all of which has been thouroughly explained many times with physics, experiments and outright historical examples) and say "see, the official story is wrong", without doing any research themselves. This is exactly like the Creationists who claim that Evolution is made up because they don't understand how "x" happened, or the way Holocaust and moon-landing deniers claim those to historical facts didn't happen because something about them doesn't make sense to them.

The most common thing for 9/11 "truth" promoters to do (and you can look at any site where these claims are being "debated" for the pattern) is to make a claim, then when someone provides evidence that it is false, they simply say "you are just buying the governments false flag lie!" and repeat the same or a similar piece of crap accusation. They then wash, rinse and repeat until the person attempting to use logic and science to prove a point gets tired of trying (because all attempts are ignored) and leaves the discussion. At this point the 9/11 "truth"er claims victory, not because they have proven any point with evidence, but because they have driven away their opponent by shear annoyance.

As pointed out here: http://www.debunking911.com/conspiracy.htm the worst crime committed by conspiracy nuts is that it detracts from the real conspiracies in our world and makes it all the more difficult to get anyone to listen when our civil liberties are being stolen, or when torture is being committed by our own country or any of the numerous real threats to our world.

"actually you do need explosives. there are several instances of planes crashing into other buildings of similar age

and make causing more damage and hotter flames that burned for much longer but those buildings still stand. "

There are other cases of large jetliners being surgically rammed into the center of a building that size? When that happen?

And of course, if A sometimes causes B, it must always cause B. Nobody has ever gotten lung cancer from smoking because not everybody has.

Jet fuel, by the way, burns hot enough to rob steel of about 93% of its strength.

Let me ask all you conspiracybuffs a few things......If the government wanted to blow up the twin towers and blame terrorists, why not just use explosives and claim the terrorists used explosives (which had already happened in 1993 and would have been eminently believable)? Why set up a complicated mission that apparently can be uncovered by a few bored college kids with mac books? Why aren't any reputable scientists in the relevant fields on board with the "truth" movement? When we have culprits with means, motive, opportunity, and taped confessions, why am I the naive one for thinking we might have some idea what happened?

Everything that goes on in the world, is an expression of that what takes place inside us - we are it.

The world is inside the mind. We only recognises the world, or not at all.

It does not make sence to fight or appreciate different things out there, because it was never, ever out there from the beginning.

Peoples problem with the world, is that they count them self out of it. When people reject the world, because it is terrible, they reject them self as well and they immediately get into trouble.

In reality, the thought is the only thing seperating experiences in to divided qualities:

responce/stimulus, high/low, birth/death, me/not me, inside/outside, good/better, saviour/terrorist, Saint/sinner, etc.

But thought is an illusion. With out the illusion there is no seperation.

No matter political interest, are you one having a problem with the world, incl. the 9/11 incident, it has to do with the fact that you don't want to recognise that it is you.

You probably like to think of your self as the good one. The sweet, cute'n type of religius choirs boy, on the cool, strait way to heavens, rejecting the bad story, or so. Yes, yes, you are the chosen one, who got it all right, right?

But in reality you are not. By rejecting what is real in you, you become blind to reality. That is why you hate others and call them names, like evil or terrorists, just because they dare to show you the world is not as you think it is - They put your lazy ass on work :) - Ego is the only true terrorist.

Besides that, wars are not about ideas. The wars in the world is all about private properties and resources, energy, etc. So, please follow the money, and learn why you are so lazy and don't really care!

Edited by Guest