Cameron

Excellent interview with Ken Cohen

Do you mean the furry thing in his avatar picture? That's just a little pussy. :D

I heard Cohen speak with Deepak Chopra at an Open Center event some years ago- he seemed much more aware and together than Depak did...

In any case thanks for the link!- Love to all- Pat

Do you mean the furry thing in his avatar picture? That's just a little pussy. :D

Ohhh no wonder I got knocked out then! :lol::D:lol:

By the way I was listening to the interview with Michael Winn on the site. Realy interesting. Especially for us in my yoga group beacase we plan to change to hes system when we have finished with Yudeloves.

F D

Wow, I really liked Ken's interview. Not only is he very knowledgable and made some very insightful points, but he's also very respectful.

I really liked his point about how breathing is such a cross-cultural spiritual practice...for one reason because it drops all the NLP'd baggage and assumptions of language. In a way, it is speaking/listening the primordial language. That's simple...but deep.

It's a basic question I was just asking myself last night. Why meditation? Why stillness?

I think the point of many of the practices is to unlearn all the accumulated illusion, help transport us back to square one and start us back from scratch again.