Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

Awaken to true buddhanature?

So last night aournd this time I was watching a how to video on yoga and something in me clicked. It felt like I got it all, that I truely understood that we are one. This feeling lasted for about 2 hours then it went away.

Did I awaken to my buddhanature for a short period of time?

What happened to me?

Cool, keep going; remember that everything is impermanent. You are not a Buddha yet though :)

Good luck!

So last night aournd this time I was watching a how to video on yoga and something in me clicked. It felt like I got it all, that I truely understood that we are one. This feeling lasted for about 2 hours then it went away.

What happened to me?

Cool, is this video on YouTube? If so, let me know where - I'd love to give it a shot too. :D

Cool, keep going; remember that everything is impermanent. You are not a Buddha yet though :)

Good luck!

We are already Buddha. It's just most of us don't know it yet

:)

You may have some "fate" with this thing you are watching in your past life. A hint from nature, search into the subject and go into the real trianing to connect the fate and recieve your "past life"'s credit to transfer tham back to your presence.

What happened to me?

IMO there is no need to try and attach words or concepts to it.

The experience is/was beyond words and thoughts and ideology. The mind's job is to try and reduce reality to verbal packets for the purposes of communication and meeting our physiological needs.

With such an experience, I see no advantage in doing so.

We are already Buddha. It's just most of us don't know it yet

:)

Hang on:

If we are already at Buddha-Nature and we don't know it then to be honest we woundn't really go searching for it, would we! That sentence makes no-sense. The quote simple implies that you still live in an illusion and that you've not really attained the way.

Edited by indra

Sign in to follow this