Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

Arguements between couples

When couples always have the same problem over and over, whenever they got into a certain topic in talking, they burst into a fight and it will never stop. This might be due to the un-sync energy of the two. Which means the two's energy are not coping together well, therefore this same problem arise from time to time. Usually always around the same time period of the day too.

Thire is a quick fix to this in taoism FU method called "The couples synchronizing FU".

This FU comes in a set of 3.

A - burn one at the front door

B - burn one inside the bedroom

C - burn one into a bucket and mix it with water, then pour over the head (for both - share half half)

After this, the energy field of the two will be sync-ing in 2hrs.

wish all couples who have the problem can get cured!

Hm, I wonder (about this special case) how much of the effect could be not specifically due to the FU. Because for both to be willing to engage in this ritual and thus having at least a faint belief in its powers, it already creates some kind of sync or emotional bonding, of doing this together, something that stays relatively active in the mind (Don't say pouring a bucket of water over your head won't!!! ;):lol: ), a memory that can pop up when an argument is about to build up to cool things down.

Edited by Hardyg

The pour over the head is to do it when you are in the bath. not outside!

Also, the FU does have it's great power because of the taoism system and how the taoism energy was created and stored up and kept increasing thorugh out 5000yrs! What do you think? 5000yrs of non-stop growing energy bank. That is the power of taoism.

I can't argue w/ the power and traditions of Taoism, but I think getting naked w/ your wife in the bath and spilling water over each others heads is a powerful step towards peace and reconciliation-amongst other things.

Next time I get into an argument w/ my significant other I will suggest it.

B)

That sounds very interesting; the concept of not just drawing energy from a fixed Tao, but that the source for it is kind of 'built', becoming more powerful over time and with people following the Tao.

Do I understand this right? Could you clarify this a bit, please? :)

I can't argue w/ the power and traditions of Taoism, but I think getting naked w/ your wife in the bath and spilling water over each others heads is a powerful step towards peace and reconciliation-amongst other things.

Next time I get into an argument w/ my significant other I will suggest it.

B)

No kidding: If the argument is very heated, suggest her - for cooling it down - to pour a bucketful of water in your face, outside but in full clothes. This suggestion might confuse her, and maybe she agrees, because the water then might be more cooling for her than for you, and after it, ask her if she would like you to pour a bucket of water in her face, too. Could have very interesting results. ... If it doesn't go as intended, you didn't get the advice from me. ;):)

Edited by Hardyg

Maybe you guys got the "pour over the head" method wrong..

I will explain that method better later on in details.

This method is used for couples who "know" that something always occur and want to fix it. Like if the two always know when they talk about dogs, they get in a fight. So they want to get this problem over too, then they can both come and request for this method. Which can help them to sync their energy and harmonize their relationship.

--

Yes, taoism energy is very strong and powerful, it have no boundry, endless and always growing. But not all people can get to reach it. Unless you are officially ordained into the system which allow you to have access to the pool of energy.

(normal people cannot get there because they do not have the ability and power to reach that far out. When you get ordained into the system of taoism, you got attuned to reach the pool)

No kidding: If the argument is very heated, suggest her - for cooling it down - to pour a bucketful of water in your face, outside but in full clothes. This suggestion might confuse her, and maybe she agrees, because the water then might be more cooling for her than for you, and after it, ask her if she would like you to pour a bucket of water in her face, too. Could have very interesting results. ... If it doesn't go as intended, you didn't get the advice from me. ;):)

I think I'd still prefer the naked bath method.

On a more serious note, I'd use such 'magical' techniques as a last resort. I would rather start w/ open and compassionate dialog. (Problems solved too easily or through external means are problems that might fester)

So compassionate dialog, then naked buckets, then liquor, and if those don't work, Taoist Magic.

Michael

"naked bath"? are there bath that is not naked?????

I think I'd still prefer the naked bath method.

On a more serious note, I'd use such 'magical' techniques as a last resort. I would rather start w/ open and compassionate dialog. (Problems solved too easily or through external means are problems that might fester)

So compassionate dialog, then naked buckets, then liquor, and if those don't work, Taoist Magic.

Michael

Anyone remember the Buffy episode where Willow started erasing Tara's memory with magic for the “good” of their relationship.

This is odd. I don't watch this show; never have. Only one single time did I unintendedly watch one or two minutes of it, and it was exactly about that! :blink: Edited by Hardyg

In Aikido we were told to develope proper character we should douse ourselves first thing in the morning w/ a bucket or two of cold water. A shower was no substitute, big bucket, whoosh. I think there is a cleansing force to it.

Michael

I'm really interested in the explanation why a shower won't do the job.

Water can carry energies/vibrations, kinda common knowledge among 'orgonauts'. The bucket of water might balance/reset your energies by taking up those that are so dominant that they are on the surface.

Just a guess.

Cold showers feel much more draining, unless it’s a really hot day, then they are refreshing too.

Could be merely heat energy draining. And on hot days you have too much of it. Really trivial.

Do you mean physical practice or maditation?

After my theory, maybe on shouldn't shower after practice not because it would cause harm, but because it does a kind of reset, diminishes potential benefits. Think about it: After practice you feel good and energetic, right? Not really something negative there that needs to be washed away.

Then again, it could just be to avoid temperature shock. But that would not apply to a WARM shower after practice.

Again... Water seems to be a very good conductor for life energy. In the Kunlun book it says you should avoid people touching you while practicing, because it could shock your system, and that you should not drink anything during it. I see parallels there.

Edited by Hardyg

Sign in to follow this