Gerard

Help me removing a ghost

I have a friend that lives in a old house (ghosts love old houses for some reason, I guess old chi stuck in there and heaps of emotional stuff) and she is becoming attached to it. This thing was upset when I spent the night there. I blocked the being with a mantra and Vajrayana visual work but woke up my friend three times throughout the night. The next morning my friend was upset because the ghost never did that to her in the past.

I told her I would ask for help over at TaoBums; and here I am hoping anyone can post a Taoist charm to remove the hungry ghost from my friend's place.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

How very interesting! Have you been able to communicate with the ghost at all to see what it wants? How do you know its a hungry ghost? I had a friend who was an American shaman, she used to burn holy sage thorughout the house as part of a cleansing ritual to rid a house of spirits - they don't like the smell, amongst other things. You could try that.

I'm hesitant to say anything as I'm by no means skilled nor well versed in such matters. That being said, I humbly suggest to recite one or all combination of the following:

Sutra of the vows of Ksitigarbha

Sutra of the Past vows of Medicine Buddha (also the Dharani various times)

Great compassion Heart Dharani Sutra

Usnisa Vijaya Dharani

*Dedicate the merit of the recitations to the ghost.

This is not forcing it away, rather it may assist to free it so to speak.

Again, I repeat my disclaimer at the top.

All the best

Edited by mat black

I agree with the sage smudging...

But there's also a simple protocol in ThetaHealing to remove it...PM me some details if you want me to perform it.

BTW, in ThetaHealing we're taught never to talk to ghosts directly. I think because you can open yourself to them when you do that.

Edited by vortex

Remember it will respond based on how you treat it through your initial perception and beliefs about it.

Make sure you correct them first or you could have a very messy experience on your hands.

Hi, I find it interesting that your friend has developed an attachment to the entity. It might be your desire to go in and blast it out, but is this the wisest move?

Entities can live in a reciprocal arrangement with us. The fact that your friend felt upset after the entity was disturbed by your actions tends to suggest this might be the case here. There are many techniques for banishing, moving, or just plain antagonising other beings, just as there are with humans!

I would do a little investigation into why the entity and your friend are living with each other if you can. These things happen for a reason. Do you know for sure it is a malign entity? Of demonic nature? Or a spirit trapped and in pain?

Also, forceful removal may not be in the best interests for either party, even if you are pleased with a satisfactory outcome. And if your friend is inviting such forces, there remains the strong possibility that another will just take its place.

Let us know how you get on.

Edited by Fontana

If you find the house do have some "ghosts" around but not harmful to you, you might want to try using the "house protection FU" and the "spray cleansing FU" together in this case. (note: FU is talisman)

First, when you clean the house with the spray cleansing FU, the house will be instantly purified and cleansed, which also allow the ghost to go away because they do not feel good at the pure and clean place. The FU will also reset the energy flow of the house which made your OLD house NEW. This can improve the luck of the house too.

Then tape the "house protection FU" in the house at some specific spot such as the main entrance. This will prevent them from coming back and it will also kick out any negative entitles that want to pass the line without permission. Which keep your house safe and sound.

If you need help with this, feel free to PM me.

PS: I do not recommend you do any chanting or spell casting or anything yourself unless you are training under a master and do have a big lineage to back you up. This can get very serious and lead to many problems in the future if you are doing something that you are not sure of. Therefore, using the FU is safer because you are guarded by our lineage's power and the deities of taoism.

MAK TIN SI

Thanks for all your replies guys. I really appreciate your kind help.

I wish you could take a look at the house. There is a lot of old and bad energy in there.

Sent PMs as well.

Regards.

Sounds like the perfect 'extreme condition' for just placing powerful pieces of orgonite there and see what happens. I don't think the effects of it on the ethereal plane have been thoroughly researched yet.

The problem with "do it yourself" method is that you may get into trouble anytime and you will not be able to fix the problem so you gotta suffer the consequences yourself later. Which is extremely foolish in the long run because you will not even know what is good and what is bad at the beginning, until 1-2 yrs later, you find out TONS of problems arises and you will not even be able to connect those to this initial cause.. then you will be in deep deep problems.

So I do not recommend those "do it and see how it goes" methods above, highly disagree when it comes to spiritual cases. It's like taking people's life into a game. Foolish and dangerous.

I don't know much about ghosts, but I've tried the Spray FU in two houses and will try it in another house soon. Both houses felt much cleaner afterwards.

So I do not recommend those "do it and see how it goes" methods above, highly disagree when it comes to spiritual cases. It's like taking people's life into a game. Foolish and dangerous.

Don't ghosts draw a significant amount of their influence from fear of them? From getting the creeps, losing serenity? Maybe because you adapt your vibe to theirs?

I have a friend that lives in a old house (ghosts love old houses for some reason, I guess old chi stuck in there and heaps of emotional stuff) and she is becoming attached to it. This thing was upset when I spent the night there. I blocked the being with a mantra and Vajrayana visual work but woke up my friend three times throughout the night. The next morning my friend was upset because the ghost never did that to her in the past.

I told her I would ask for help over at TaoBums; and here I am hoping anyone can post a Taoist charm to remove the hungry ghost from my friend's place.

Thanks in advance.

In the book "Psychic Self-Defense" For Home and Office by Master Choa Kok Sui, he gives several methods to deal with what he calls "invisible guests".

1. Light sandalwood incense. Incense raises the vibration of the area and depending on the type of incense, emits different frequencies of energy that can serve different purposes. Sandalwood is best for purifying and clearing.

2. Invoking for help is always always helpful. Prayer/Invocation pulls down holy energy or tian chi.

3. Chanting the mantra "Om" raises the vibration of the area too.

There are more methods offered in the book, I suggest you get a copy.

May you be blessed with light, love, and power.

For example if you are dealing with a dog, you want to get pro to do it for you. Or even a snake or may rats. If you want to just use some home tools yourself and try to fool around with them, maybe at the end you end up messing up the house and getting some bad injuries plus a whole lot of mess. The rats/snake/dog are still in your house, fooling you around.

We are not ghost, are you ghost? if not, how do you expect yourself can deal with them? You need a PRO. not to fool around.

Observe the nature and you will find out the answers. It's just so simple and easy.

If you think you are so smart to deal with them, go to the wild and try to deal with a wild animal like bear or something. See what happen. Maybe you will have another answer for yourself.

Don't ghosts draw a significant amount of their influence from fear of them? From getting the creeps, losing serenity? Maybe because you adapt your vibe to theirs?

DIY for spiritual problems are very very risky and often fail with more and more problems to follow up. I strongly recommend all to not do the DIY methods too. You do not know what you are dealing with and do not know how they interact with you.

Example:

If a ghost is suppose to be in the house because it have got killed in the house before, so he cannot leave.

Then you go and try to bust it with some DIY method.. of course your "playing guns" aren't working for the ghost, but your intention did let the ghost to know that you are being "aggressive" on him.

So he may first try to leave... but he can't because he is stuck. But you don't know about this and keep firing your "toy gun" at the ghost.. okay.. then the ghost really got frustrated and now put the game back on you.. then you are doomed with lots of troubles coming up....

----

while if a PRO is doing it for you, the PRO may first check to see why the ghost is here, then find a way to get it to leave or help it to go back down to the yin-dimension (where it is suppose to go). Then help you to cleans and purify your place. done. nothing to follow up.

Mak_Tin_Si, being offensive the least thing I want to be, I think it's obvious that you could use more serenity (and sense of humor by the way, but that goes hand-in-hand). The lack of them makes parts of what you write here somewhat ... inconsistent. You really have a streak of a salesman's personality, and after reading the past controversy about your forum thread count, I really thought you were more thick-skinned now. There's still that mild aggression and I wonder where that comes from.

You're an interesting person, that's for sure. :) I think I'll keep bugging you from time to time to learn more about you. :D

I would tend to agree with Mak Tin Si, it is always a good idea to find out more if possible, because these things are rarely as simple as just 'throwing out the garbage'.

It's often assumed that entities are necessarily both a] undesirable, and b] a negative influence. But is this a narrow perspective? Blasting it away could bring problems - it might not resolve the underlying issues. I.e. who/what is it? Why is it there in the first place? All entities have a reason for existing, whether you see them as operating with a separate consciousness in their own right, or whether you interpret them as previously unacknowledged aspects of the host's psyche. Especially here it does indeed seem like there is a more subtle relationship - with some indication of interdependence - going on between the OP's friend and the entity.

As Mak Tin Si says, entities can easily become aggravated and disruptive. Treating carefully and skillfully is always the best approach - just like in human relationships! We invite all sorts of difficult people into our lives, some need more careful handling than others.

I'd be really interested to know more about how the OP's friend feels about having the ghost dispensed with......

Indeed the entity as aggravated to the point that it try to get into me. Basically to the point that I had to use radical Vajrayana measures to block him out (yes it is a man). And it loves to stay in one of the corners on my friend's bedroom, a female that has already developed a bond with him. Indeed dangerous because ghosts have the ability to prey on human emotional energy.

This man woke up my friend several times throughout the course of the night to the point that next morning she was agitated. She told me that you "Gerard" have upset him a lot. My ghost loves to sit on the chair in the corner and stare at me. I am used to him and consider him part of the house. Well when I heard this I quickly realised that he was already in control of that family, they have developed an emotional attachment to it and he knows it, it's used it to remain in this limbo, a state that is neither Yin nor Yang.

Hmm...I have no idea how easy will be to remove it from there, especially if someone like myself has to do it, a guy who has zero experience in these sort of matters. I wish a Taoist priest was available in the Gold Coast, Australia. Certainly, would work like a charm if we were in Hong Kong but that's not the case.

In China or Japan, a ghost living in a house inhabited by humans is a source of misfortune and disaster. No one in their right mind would ever live near a place like that, not even 5 miles away from it, lol! :D

Edited: typos

Edited by durkhrod chogori

My ghost loves to sit on the chair in the corner and stare at me. I am used to him and consider him part of the house.

haha, ghosts can be very boring. In an apartment I lived in many years ago we had a ghost that was allways standing in one specific corner. Sometimes once in a while he wandered to the kitchen and made som noise with the dishes. And then he just went back to his corner watching us constantly. He was never a problem. Just very very boring ;)

The scary image of ghosts that come from movies is so wrong. Most ghosts just mind themselves.

Hey ghosts don't scare me at all, and neither my friend! :D It's the associated bad luck they bring along.

I actually stepped on dog shit the morning I left the house when I was walking to a nearby cafe to have breakfast. I didn't even notice that I had it under my sole. Well I did a golden light meditation cleansing later on to get rid of the bad luck the ghost already cast on me.

I won't return ever to that house without spraying it with FU, for sure.

:)

This is the only thing I've read about this stuff that made much sense to me: If you are trying to clear a house of its previous energies then whatever you are doing to accomplish that must include an obvious symbolic (I'm guessing 'symbolic to you' or to the people you are dealing with) escape route, like open windows, doors etc.

What I understood is that she doesn't want it to go. So why bother? Kind of like if the ex-boyfriend was still 'around' - those can take a while to leave;-) It would be her call.

I like the DIY vs craftsman analogy. If I don't have the skill to DIY, why DIY?? Call the plumber or the carpenter. Typical man thing to not want to hire the craftsman;-)

I'm joking;-p