de_paradise

thin auras, and how to improve them?

I notice some of my friends have thin or weak auras. (I feel them with my hand, not see them) I dont have enough experience/data to make assesments, but I think clearly age and ill health tends to be a reason for thinner auras. I'd like to make some suggestions, but also not plant a worrying seed in their minds. Googling this issue I see already loads of contradictory stuff, so if someone here has some guidelines, pls let me know.

Zhan Zhuang, Qi Gong, Internal Martial Arts and quiet meditation will all strengthen the aura.

Good luck.

Get the book "Pranic Healing"

It teaches you everything about reading it, diagnosing, and strengthening.

Weak auras are usually because the lack of yang qi and sometimes becaues they are "dirty" because their house is filled with negative energy or even ghosts.

When one is "positive" in energy, there is no way it can get waek in the aura.

So they can try using the "bath cleansing FU" to clean the aura and set it to give it a boost.

Or they can consider doing the taoism trainings which can also lead the taoism energy into their body to boost up the aura and push out the negatives.

Inhale 7 sec, hold 7sec Exhale 7sec with a internal smile inside :) 15 min 3xs a day.

Perfect suggestion. breath is the easiest and fastest way to increase the Chi and strengthen the aura!

Any qigong practice, yoga or breath exercises will help.

Perfect suggestion. breath is the easiest and fastest way to increase the Chi and strengthen the aura!

Any qigong practice, yoga or breath exercises will help.

If I may add, if relaxed and meditating and can feel the aura, expand and contract it with breath. It works well for stregthening the aura, as well as becoming more sensitive to it.

Ive had good results, people noticing me walk behind them - or feeling those with strong energy from far distances through my skin and aura.

Good luck.

I notice some of my friends have thin or weak auras. (I feel them with my hand, not see them) I dont have enough experience/data to make assesments, but I think clearly age and ill health tends to be a reason for thinner auras. I'd like to make some suggestions, but also not plant a worrying seed in their minds. Googling this issue I see already loads of contradictory stuff, so if someone here has some guidelines, pls let me know.

Pranic Healing gives many simple but very powerful practices to strengthen and improve the aura.

Here are my suggestions:

1. Study Pranic Healing either through books or by attending seminars. Please check out www.pranichealing.com or www.pranichealing.org. All primary pranic healing books are written by Master Choa Kok Sui. There is one book written by one of his senior disciples that greatly complements his books. The book is "Your Hands Can Heal You" by Master Stephen Co.

2. Do Meditation on Twin Hearts (also known as planetary peace meditation). A free online streaming is available at www.meditationontwinhearts.org or www.ppmaudiostream.org.

3. EXERCISE. Exercise clears up the meridians and chakras. When dirty energy is expelled from the body, fresh energy is able to replace it and your aura becomes stronger.

4. Pranic Breathing. Breathe in for 7 counts. Hold for one count. Breathe out for seven counts. Hold for One Count. Breathe in for 7 counts... so on and so forth. This is called the 7-1-7-1 version of Pranic Breathing. There's also a 6-3-6-3 version, try both and see which one suits you. The key here is rhythm.

No one has mentioned working on your morality, but that's the most important thing for this I think.

Can you give an example? I don't understand how this helps?

Thanks for the suggestions.

I dont know if you have ever suggested to someone that they meditate, but in general they dont take that advice. So if you have anything non-meditation, let me know.

I dont know if you have ever suggested to someone that they meditate, but in general they dont take that advice. So if you have anything non-meditation, let me know.

Workout, like lifting weights or spinning or aerobics or things like that. Also eating highly nutritious food like greens, algea, things like that. Spending time in nature, especially long trips in mountains or forests. These are non-meditative techniques that most people should be able to understand and assimilate. But they demand activity. Not all people are able to understand that they have to be active and do something about it themselves. I hope your friend is.

Can you give an example? I don't understand how this helps?

Working on morality builds a strong spirit. If you're always honest, you have nothing to worry about and you'll hold yourself in a better way than someone who lies all the time and constantly has to be thinking about how to weave the next lie into their version of the truth. Or if you're always kind, you won't have the negative demeanor of someone who's addicted to being rude. Just a couple of examples.

Our emotions and morality definitely tie in directly with our energy and soul. A person who is totally right with themselves will have no weak spots.

Do the 5 Tibetan Rites of Rejuvenation. There is a book teaching this, "Ancient Secret of The Fountain of Youth" by Peter Kelder. This is very easy to do yet very effective.

The stronger you will become energetically the more you will notice that others have a thin aura as you compare it to yourself :)

Most people have a thin aura btw as they dont actively strengthen it. People who do taiji, qigong, yoga or a healthy sport often have a good aura. People with good intent and who always worked hard have stronger aura also :)

Have fun !

Inhale 7 sec, hold 7sec Exhale 7sec with a internal smile inside :) 15 min 3xs a day.

That is an AWESOME exersize! lol but watch your aura doesn't set fire to the couch! :lol:

What people said.

Smile,

time in nature,

cultivate the virtuous energy's (morality)

exersize, Ima and chikung,

Also some kind of sweeping energy cleansing technique, I think someone posted a pranic healing vid with really nice images of this on it back a bit. People are so gunked up in general.

Mantra! think of God, or Spirit, or Deity with every breath.

My favourite practice Is to be in Reciprocal relationship with everything.

That means whatever I am engaged with, I treat as a living being worthy of Love and attention and I give this positive stream of warm regard and gratitude constantly. This means that (and espescially the Natural world and the Luminous Living Presence behind everything) As I give, the stream is returned... and thus a cycle of Powerfull healthy energy is constantly Flowing through me and flushing and cleansing me. Also the spirits like this and become quite helpfull.

I just love this practice. The cleaner the spot (or at some sacred place) the better it is. But this doesnt mean that unclean areas will give you bad energy. when you give positive (in this way) thats all that can return. If anything you will notice that the whole energy of the place will start to lighten and change.

Its important not to try and draw energy back or to do it with a sence of expectation or you may get a dose of 'bad' energy. Just focus on giving... Dont even worry if you can feel the return at first.. But it is recomended to do this with a Tree or mountain or some powerfull Natural force Early on just to see what you experience...

Good Luck :)