Sign in to follow this  
live

What happened to me?

One night earlier after listening to Genpo Roshi's Path of the Human Being, I went to lay down in my bed.

Instead of my usual thinking before sleep, my mind was quiet.

Much like Eckhart's tale, I heard the words "let the universe in through your chest cavity" and like a vortex, i felt this surge of what I can only describe as a "powerful neutrality" come into my body, and I began to feel the difference between that, and my body. But, then I began to worry and it went away.

The closest I had to this experience was one night after being high, I woke up with the same sort of feeling in my chest, except I was physically creating it. When I stopped, it went away, then it felt bad after that it was gone. This made me wonder if that feeling bad after it was gone meant it was bad that I stopped creating the feeling, or it was a bad aftereffect of creating the ffeling, meaning it was good that I stopped. I can still create that feeling in the same area (the one that seems like neutrality) but less powerfully.

I can only describe it as neutrality because it isnt good or bad, just a feeling.

Does anyone have similar experiences, that could shed some light on this?

Edited by live

Sign in to follow this