Sign in to follow this  
Guest winpro07

Intent, Belief and manifestation

Guest winpro07

"Beliefs are how beings that cannot manifest stay plugged into a system that decides for you"

What is intent?

and what is its source both microcosmic and macrocosmic?

Edited by winpro07

Ever heard of the name "Thought Form" I think some Tibetan systems use a method to manifest things to life or something else!?

Guest winpro07

Ever heard of the name "Thought Form" I think some Tibetan systems use a method to manifest things to life or something else!?

Yea i see. I have a friend who was a healer and in their line they use specific visuals to induce healing.

A few years ago i watch a yogi materialize some things

In the former case i don't believe there was any intent to visualize. It was just a very subtle intent

So here's another question, what is the difference between MIND & Intent?

What beliefs exist in our culture and world wide that effect our potential to Manifest or materialize?

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

The San Fransisco Bay and its tributaries have been very polluted for a long time.

I would like to ask for Seven hundred and seventy seven wishes, prayers or just intent

be placed on this thread then to be infused into a bottle of water here that came from

a very special place. If I receive 777 notes i will take the water to the Golden Gate Bridge

and pour it in. All water is connected... life is water -literally. A small good and subtle intent

changes much. What will the collective will of 777 show?

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=9451&hl]Free Will And Good Intent[/url]

Edited by winpro07

Sign in to follow this