Sign in to follow this  
esoterica

WOW!

:blink: What an Easter Sunday! I had concidered visiting a church this weekend- but I just couldn't shake the feeling I may just burst into flames as I passed through the threshold!

Instead I steped out of my comfort zone and visited the Tao Wu Shin Monaastery on Mount Tamborine. I was curious to see the monks in action, (affectionately called "the hot monks" on the Mountain - no disrepect intended - all is an illusion, but it seems some illusions are more fortunately arranged than others!)

These gentlemen are living and breathing examples of goodness and virtue. I've never witnessed true manhood and righteousness in the flesh before, I've only ever read about it.

I am speechless (but I'm sure I'll get over that quickly as I just want to learn more...!)

Thanks Good Fellows for an awesome experience - I'll be back!

esoterica

Welcome Esoteric Erotica. I assure you church was the safest place yesterday.

but happy nevertheelss that you found some righteous manly flesh.

baptism is no small event.

:unsure: OMG! How embarrassment! That didn't sound right did it? Guess I had that one coming! A good lesson already learned - but then again it is Easter weekend and someone was bound to RAIN on my parade. Thanks for the laughs,

esoterica

:unsure: OMG! How embarrassment! That didn't sound right did it? Guess I had that one coming! A good lesson already learned - but then again it is Easter weekend and someone was bound to RAIN on my parade. Thanks for the laughs,

esoterica

LOL.Thank you for your wonderful response. Let's DANCE a happy-dance.

Welcome esoterica, you are obviously in Queensland, I am in Toowoomba so that makes us neighbours!!! :D

Find a seat, how do you like your tea?

1189233167.CR.balamm-TeaTime.gif :D

This might be a good topic to get you started: Taoism / TaoBums FAQ

Here's a few polls that are running:

What is the Average Age of a Tao Bum?

How edumacated are you?

Do You Train Martial Arts?

And don't forget to pop yourself on the TaoBums Map 3.gif

Sign in to follow this