sahaj

kunlun energy not exclusive to Kunlun

I wanted to share with the forum an experience with a friend that I have been working on with some "tantric" bodywork techniques that she learned from Nityama "the tantric mongoose". She has never heard of Kunlun or practiced this technique, but I can tell you that the same spontaneous bliss energy/body movements happen using this bodywork as my experience of Kunlun (practiced from the book only). So I don't think that this energy is specific to Kunlun, it is just a name for some energy channel or process that gets activated. I don't see anything that is dangerous in any of this. It is natural and only causes problems with lack of integration or understanding. The bodywork technique has a sexual basis but isn't fundamentally sexual. It is about letting go into the bliss of energy that is inside us, freeing up fear and tensions. It is very interesting to me that I have come across these two methods at exactly the same time!!

Guest winpro07

I wanted to share with the forum an experience with a friend that I have been working on with some "tantric" bodywork techniques that she learned from Nityama "the tantric mongoose". She has never heard of Kunlun or practiced this technique, but I can tell you that the same spontaneous bliss energy/body movements happen using this bodywork as my experience of Kunlun (practiced from the book only). So I don't think that this energy is specific to Kunlun, it is just a name for some energy channel or process that gets activated. I don't see anything that is dangerous in any of this. It is natural and only causes problems with lack of integration or understanding. The bodywork technique has a sexual basis but isn't fundamentally sexual. It is about letting go into the bliss of energy that is inside us, freeing up fear and tensions. It is very interesting to me that I have come across these two methods at exactly the same time!!

Mongoose leaned Kl from max

Mongoose leaned Kl from max

Yes I know but this was years after developing his own bodywork. So he must have seen some compatibility

with his own work

Sahaj,

read some Bradford Keeney books.

:)

'The great taboo in our culture has nothing to do with sex, drugs, or controversial theater--it's ecstatic experience.'

Bradford Keeney

cool stuff thanks!!

Of course Kunlun energy is just one word for a phenomenon. Obviously the whole energy thing is so vague that it seems to have no specific name at all.

Hmm ... Are there other names for Kundalini energy?

Reminds me of this song, near the end. Guess what they were doing in the church?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4WbwwhBmRk

Interesting... This video is not available in Germany. Why could that be? What does it show?

Interesting... This video is not available in Germany. Why could that be? What does it show?

I went to the link...it is the music video for Crash Test Dummies' song MMM MMM. Last verse is:

then there was this boy whose parents made him come directly home right after school

And when they went to their church they shook and lurched all over the church floor

He couldn't quite explain it they'd always just gone there

Guess Germany filters content?

Guest winpro07

Is it in the microcosm and near the moon?

Kunlun is a city.

Is it in the microcosm and near the moon?

With in the body Kunlun is the upper dantien, if you are empowered in this tradition. The Clear Wind Tao shih has stated this on his forum.

Externally Kunlun is providing enlightenment for the city that you live in.

Like a whirlwind of envy....

Guest winpro07

With in the body Kunlun is the upper dantien, if you are empowered in this tradition. The Clear Wind Tao shih has stated this on his forum.

Externally Kunlun is providing enlightenment for the city that you live in.

Like a whirlwind of envy....

Tao shih.com?