sahaj

what is "red Phoenix"

What exactly is the Red Phoenix technique? Is it the same as the "red sun" practice in the Kunlun book?

What exactly is the Red Phoenix technique? Is it the same as the "red sun" practice in the Kunlun book?

No. It is a meditation technique to stimulate the pineal gland and open the central channel. It is only taught in person. It is very powerful and dangerous if done incorrectly. It's a good thing it is not in print... You would have to learn it at a seminar. I don't know if Max's certified teachers teach it or not...

No. It is a meditation technique to stimulate the pineal gland and open the central channel. It is only taught in person. It is very powerful and dangerous if done incorrectly. It's a good thing it is not in print... You would have to learn it at a seminar. I don't know if Max's certified teachers teach it or not...

Thanks fiveelementtao,I was hearing about it on the forum and wondered if it was the same practice. I am amazed at how these extremely powerful techniques and practices are being unleashed onto the planet right now from many traditions. She must be desperate to awaken planetary consciousness! Possibly at the expense of a few dabblers practicing without proper preparation. This was the purpose of years of Asanas Pranayama etc.. in the yogic tradition as a preparation for the more powerful "kundalini" awakening methods. I don't know what the taoist preliminary preparations would be, perhaps qi gong? Experience has taught me to take these things slowly and integrate them, or you'll end up with a lot of undigested energy flying around inside you.

I love the instant results from this practice. To me, it is the most powerful one I've learned. Instant enlightenment experiences. It's like you bypass all of your blockages...but maybe that brings some repercussions with it.

I love the instant results from this practice. To me, it is the most powerful one I've learned. Instant enlightenment experiences. It's like you bypass all of your blockages...but maybe that brings some repercussions with it.

Do you know where I could read about how to practise this?

It's third eye breathing basically. Even if max's practices are legit though, he isn't.

Can I ask you how you know this? Did you learn the technique from him?

Just curious.

M

Yeah, can I ask you how you know this too?

I've had several friends who have studied with him if that's what you asking.

I don't think he's legit because of this video:

http://www.myspace.com/video/contributor/lama-thunderbolt/13312251

It just looks fake as crap, I mean this looks hilariously, stupidly, fake.

A friend of mine who went to a seminar asked for an orgasmo chi demo and never felt anything.

Maybe he is legit I don't know, but I would like to see him submit himself for scientific study before I would consider buying into him and his practices more.

I've had several friends who have studied with him if that's what you asking.

I don't think he's legit because of this video:

http://www.myspace.com/video/contributor/lama-thunderbolt/13312251

It just looks fake as crap, I mean this looks hilariously, stupidly, fake.

A friend of mine who went to a seminar asked for an orgasmo chi demo and never felt anything.

Maybe he is legit I don't know, but I would like to see him submit himself for scientific study before I would consider buying into him and his practices more.

Can you elaborate on your friends who have studied with him? How long and what did they learn and what exactly did they say about his teachings?

And as for the latter points...reason 1 is your friend said he didn't feel anything. Reason 2 is it looks fake.

So how about people who have said they have felt something? That easily counters your reason 1. Your second reason is...a complete bias.

And now...you aren't sure if he is legit or not? :blink: Max has gone through medical studies. He'll show you some x-rays if you go visit him.

a wolf in sheeps clothing....

You've been talking unfounded jive about Max since 2008........ has your own practice really done so little to you in the interim that this line of thought still seems reasonable? :huh:

• Like 1

Can you elaborate on your friends who have studied with him? How long and what did they learn and what exactly did they say about his teachings?

And as for the latter points...reason 1 is your friend said he didn't feel anything. Reason 2 is it looks fake.

So how about people who have said they have felt something? That easily counters your reason 1. Your second reason is...a complete bias.

And now...you aren't sure if he is legit or not? :blink: Max has gone through medical studies. He'll show you some x-rays if you go visit him.

If you can watch that video with a straight face and still think it's real I've got a bridge I would like to sell you.

A few of my friends like him, and still practice his teachings. His teachings aren't the thing in question, but rather his abilities.

I have never met anyone I trust though that actually felt his orgasmo chi.

Have you felt his orgasmo chi power?

I've seen some pictures of glowing hands, and people half gone while in rocking chairs, what I am talking about is validating his abilities under scientific observation.

Some people like Wim Hof (tummo) and John Chang (mo pai), actually have the balls to do this and validate their abilities.

After I am done with my own training if he is still teaching I'll go seek him out and test out his orgsmo chi projection abilities myself. I'll be happy to eat crow if he turns out to be the real deal.

I have no inclination to waste my time with frauds.

Also HE named his system kunlun, it's just a hodgepodge of different practices. Most notably Jenny Lamb's spontaneous adjustment qigong system. It isn't true kunlun pai.

• Like 1

If you can watch that video with a straight face and still think it's real I've got a bridge I would like to sell you.

A few of my friends like him, and still practice his teachings. His teachings aren't the thing in question, but rather his abilities.

I have never met anyone I trust though that actually felt his orgasmo chi.

Have you felt his orgasmo chi power?

I've seen some pictures of glowing hands, and people half gone while in rocking chairs, what I am talking about is validating his abilities under scientific observation.

Some people like Wim Hof (tummo) and John Chang (mo pai), actually have the balls to do this and validate their abilities.

After I am done with my own training if he is still teaching I'll go seek him out and test out his orgsmo chi projection abilities myself. I'll be happy to eat crow if he turns out to be the real deal.

I have no inclination to waste my time with frauds.

Also HE named his system kunlun, it's just a hodgepodge of different practices. Most notably Jenny Lamb's spontaneous adjustment qigong system. It isn't true kunlun pai.

Okay...so the only reason you think he is a fraud is because you think it looks fake. I just want to make this clear.

You have never met him, studied anything he has taught, have no teacher of him testifying that he is a fraud, no student saying he is a fraud. In fact, I'd say the opposite. Max has been praised by advanced practitioners on this forum including, cat, taomeow, trunk, fiveelementtao who have been studying energy arts for a long time. Jenny Lamb has praised him as a dedicated student of her art and has only said positive things about him as a person.

Almost everyone who has met him in person has given a positive feedback.

Have I felt his orgasmo chi power? :lol: :lol: Hell, yes.

So let met emphasize this point just one more time. The only reason you are choosing to call someone a fraud, which is basically accusing someone of being a liar, a cheat, to the public, for deceptive purposes is because you think it looks fake.

You want Max to go on tv like John Chang did so a bunch of people can show up at his doorstep for god knows what reason? That's silly. Why would anyone want to do that?

Edited by Lucky7Strikes
  • Like 2

I don't want to get in the middle of this, but can we get a clarification on this statement? I wouldn't want it to just sit there unquestioned.

Ok, so he is up front and clear about the difference, and there is some connection to teachers of Kunlun Pai.

It's also worth noting that Kunlun is often used in East Asian proverbs and idioms synonymous with the meaning "ancient."

• Like 1

My friend felt no orgasmo chi, and I trust someone I know more than someone I don't.

I am not questioning his practices, only his abilities. There is a difference.

I didn't say max should go on TV. I said he should validate his abilities scientifically.

Grow a pair and ask to be observed in a scientific setting, Wim hof was big enough of a man to do it, so was John Chang.

When I have time if he is still teaching I'll go get a demo of his orgasmo chi in person.

Should I get some orgasmo chi vibes I'll be happy to eat crow and report back to the community.

Okay...so the only reason you think he is a fraud is because you think it looks fake. I just want to make this clear.

You have never met him, studied anything he has taught, have no teacher of him testifying that he is a fraud, no student saying he is a fraud. In fact, I'd say the opposite. Max has been praised by advanced practitioners on this forum including, cat, taomeow, trunk, fiveelementtao who have been studying energy arts for a long time. Jenny Lamb has praised him as a dedicated student of her art and has only said positive things about him as a person.

Almost everyone who has met him in person has given a positive feedback.

Have I felt his orgasmo chi power? :lol: :lol: Hell, yes.

So let met emphasize this point just one more time. The only reason you are choosing to call someone a fraud, which is basically accusing someone of being a liar, a cheat, to the public, for deceptive purposes is because you think it looks fake.

You want Max to go on tv like John Chang did so a bunch of people can show up at his doorstep for god knows what reason? That's silly. Why would anyone want to do that?

• Like 1

My friend felt no orgasmo chi, and I trust someone I know more than someone I don't.

I am not questioning his practices, only his abilities. There is a difference.

And what exactly is the difference? If you think his abilities do not measure up to the goals his practices he says will let you attain, you are basically calling him a liar. Also, if you think the demonstrations in the video are fake, you are insinuating that not only is Max in on the lie, but his students and other Kunlun participants as well. That's a subtle but also a major accusation you are laying out.

I didn't say max should go on TV. I said he should validate his abilities scientifically.

Grow a pair and ask to be observed in a scientific setting, Wim hof was big enough of a man to do it, so was John Chang.

He has. So have some of his students. His body has been examined by military personnel. He'll tell you more about this in more private settings, but my feeling was he didn't want such information to be the main focus of what he is trying to do.

When I have time if he is still teaching I'll go get a demo of his orgasmo chi in person.

Should I get some orgasmo chi vibes I'll be happy to eat crow and report back to the community.

Look be skeptical, fine, but your basic approach was, "Max is a fraud, he isn't legitimate." And I asked you why, and you couldn't name any reasonable doubt except that his video looked fake and your friend didn't feel a thing. Those aren't good enough reasons to be coming on here and pretending like you really know what you are saying about another person.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Lama Dorje (Tibetan for Thunderbolt) was born Max Christensen, as the only survivor of the birth of triplets. His father had been exposed to very high levels of Agent Orange in the military and the result was that his offspring had many physical anomalies and birth defects. Fortunately, on the military base there was a kind, Chinese groundskeeper, who befriended the family and took care of young Max.

''As fate would have it, Max's new caretaker also happened to be Wudang Master Wu Xiao Deng of Hubei province, and his life was about to get better. Max began studying under Master Wu Xiao Deng in 1966 at the age of six, and because he was weak and sickly, was taught a wide range of lesser known esoteric and alchemical practices to strengthen his body. These included various forms of qi gung, or the absorption of heavenly energy into oneself, and nei gung, the power to transmit energy or qi from oneself to another.

One day, at the age of seven, Max was struck by lightning while fishing in Michigan. The strike knocked him out for a short period of time and when he came to, the whole world looked "different." The lightning had actually fused his third eye open, allowing him to see energies beyond normal human vision, at all times."

Read that, then watch this video again:

http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/13312251

I am sorry this just makes my nostrils burn with marketing BS.

Ok so he's got some ability, lets see some scientific observation of such.

Wim Hof has the guts to do it:

• Like 1

And what exactly is the difference? If you think his abilities do not measure up to the goals his practices he says will let you attain, you are basically calling him a liar. Also, if you think the demonstrations in the video are fake, you are insinuating that not only is Max in on the lie, but his students and other Kunlun participants as well. That's a subtle but also a major accusation you are laying out.

Someone I trust explicitly got zero juice out of him, that is good enough for me. But if I can locate him and he's willing when I am ready I'll go seek him out and get a demo in person as well.

I try to be careful what I fill my head with, as there are so many frauds out there.

He has. So have some of his students. His body has been examined by military personnel. He'll tell you more about this in more private settings, but my feeling was he didn't want such information to be the main focus of what he is trying to do.

Right whatever. He publishes pictures of glowing hands and disappearing bodies and talks about how a lightning strike opened his third eye, and starts production of a llamma dorje movie but he can't release scientific evidence because it clashes with his main focus?

LOL

2lymk.jpg

Look be skeptical, fine, but your basic approach was, "Max is a fraud, he isn't legitimate." And I asked you why, and you couldn't name any reasonable doubt except that his video looked fake and your friend didn't feel a thing. Those aren't good enough reasons to be coming on here and pretending like you really know what you are saying about another person.

Look man, if you went and you felt his orgasmo chi and it works for you cool bro. More power to you. I have a close friend told me he felt nothing at all from the man. I know and trust him, and his observation.

I don't want to fill my head with useless nonsense, so I look for systems that have valid scientific evidence supporting them and their teachings.

I've got several teachers I want to seek out and test myself when I have time and money to do so, Max is one of those people.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

The system is actually mostly based off of the red phoenix line of practices. The kunlun method (the one I learned) hardly bears any resemblance to Sifu Jenny's yigong...I'd say it's entirely derived from red phoenix...however if you do yigong you're getting a similar effect to the kunlun method, so no need for concern.

It's also worth noting that Kunlun is often used in East Asian proverbs and idioms synonymous with the meaning "ancient."

In Michael Saso's "The Gold Pavilion" (which is originally from the same Shangqing tradition), it talks about 'kunlun' referring to the pineal gland.

I'm sure there are other stories or teachings within that tradition, or Chinese culture, which could give a lot more meaning to the term kunlun.

It's obviously a great name, since people still love to talk about it. :lol: