Sign in to follow this  
宁

Private production of food and veggies banned?

Hello everybody,

rumor has it there are new laws ready to be implemented worldwide, and some starting grounds have already been isolated as Southern Africa and Northern America, among others

have you guys read anything about a set of laws that forbid the growth of food in private farms, and urge the people to buy only from standard approved farms and stuff?

Thanks

It's all creepy nevertheless.

Sometimes talking about ideas, whether it's true or made up, can be a strategy to get people used to the idea so that they will later accept it more easily.

Little1, you are probably referring to this:

http://www.breakthematrix.com/index.php?q=node/34557

This video mentions the same thing discussed in the snopes link I posted, HR 875 and Monsanto. IMO, I highly doubt the government would have the resources to go around and police people who grow their own produce in their backyards.

The threat to small farmers however seem to be real, which IS disturbing...

On a side note, I have to admit the woman in that video is quite mesmerizing :D

...I highly doubt the government would have the resources to go around and police people who grow their own produce in their backyards....

Was it only in Bolivia where the water supply was privatized by Bechtel, or also in some U.S. states that it became prohibited to collect water from the roof rail?

Was it only in Bolivia where the water supply was privatized by Bechtel, or also in some U.S. states that it became prohibited to collect water from the roof rail?

Could be, I am not sure. I live in a part of Georgia where collecting water from roof gutters is very much encouraged by the city, in fact they have a program where they teach you how to build a collection system yourself for less cost.

Believe me I am against what is proposed in those bills, and as a daily consumer of locally grown fruits and veggies, I am very concerned for the small farmer.

Sign in to follow this